PDA

View Full Version : It has been said before, but...

AyuVince
2007-06-12, 03:58 PM
...Tsukiko's still around.

Random fan: "Yeah, and?"

...and she's trained in divine and arcane necromancy.

Random fan: "So?"

...there is a Miko-Corpse lying around Azure City. And Tsukiko probably knows a high level character when she sees one.

Random fan: "Oh boop."

Feel free to bash my theory in 3.. 2.. 1..

AkodoKoji
2007-06-12, 04:01 PM
...Tsukiko's still around.

Random fan: "Yeah, and?"

...and she's trained in divine and arcane necromancy.

Random fan: "So?"

...there is a Miko-Corpse lying around Azure City. And Tsukiko probably knows a high level character when she sees one.

Random fan: "Oh boop."

Feel free to bash my theory in 3.. 2.. 1..

I think there is something wrong with me. My first thought after reading this was Hot girl on girl action. I need to stop reading Belkar's love interest thread.

Spiryt
2007-06-12, 04:02 PM
Well, i'm not especially familiar with creating undead minions BUT:

- something incorporeal, maybe. But what will be purpose of legless zombie/skeleton? :smalltongue:

- Dude, there is huge battle around. Hundreds of corpses, so why Miko corpse?
Miko zombie will be only little more powerful (if more at all) than soldier zombie.
And hobgoblins zombies may be even better (Dex bonus, why not zombie could use it)

Laurellien
2007-06-12, 04:03 PM
Tsukiko has probably used most of her high level spells. I doubt that she has level 6 or more spells and so she could only turn miko into a skeleton or zombie. For that she needs a mostly intact corpse, which Miko's clearly isn't, she has also been killing off guards to make zombies so I highly doubt that she has any animate dead spells left and doubt even more that she even knows create (greater) undead.

Khoran
2007-06-12, 04:06 PM
Good though. However, a few things to remember.

Tsukiko is a Mystic Theurge, which means that she's not the strongest in either department of Aracane and Divine. The strongest negative energy spell she has is Inflict Critical, which means that she has at best, 5th level spells (Since Mass Light wouldn't help for healing a single target). If she had 6th level spells, she would be able to cast Harm as a Cleric. Assuming she entered MT as soon as possible, that would mean that Create Undead would not yet be on her spell list.

So, best she could do would be Zombie/Skeleton Miko.

Spiryt
2007-06-12, 04:08 PM
So, best she could do would be Zombie/Skeleton Miko.

Yeah and it does not have sense. Half-skeleton, anybody?

Khoran
2007-06-12, 04:08 PM
I think there is something wrong with me. My first thought after reading this was Hot girl on girl action. I need to stop reading Belkar's love interest thread.

Well, she "...really LOVES the undead" so I don't think there is too much wrong with you.

AkodoKoji
2007-06-12, 04:16 PM
Well, she "...really LOVES the undead" so I don't think there is too much wrong with you.

Yeah and if she's neutral then she swings both ways.

Alex Warlorn
2007-06-12, 04:22 PM
We'll see her causing misery soon enough. (Tsukiko)

AyuVince
2007-06-12, 04:28 PM
- something incorporeal, maybe. But what will be purpose of legless zombie/skeleton? :smalltongue:

Anyone remember that flying torso Sith from Jedi Knight?

Well Miko might have lost her Paladin powers, but she's still of value to the dark side. After all, she knows some interesting things.

Death Knight is also an option, but Tsukiko doesn't have the power to create one.

Lord_Butters_I
2007-06-12, 04:37 PM
An undead Miko won't actually be Miko, just an undead entity born of negitive energy inhabiting Miko's body. Back in the old 2nd edition days necromancy bound the original spirit to serve, but in modern D&D the body's previous occupant probibly doesn't even know its body is being used for an undead.

AyuVince
2007-06-16, 01:24 PM
It's as if the Giant had read this discussion. What a wily guy, always knowing what the fans expect and then doing the opposite.