PDA

View Full Version : Buff Spells for a Warlock

Bad Wolf
2015-12-29, 01:41 AM
I need all the permanent and instantaneous (preferably instantaneous) Spells you can find for my vampire warlock.

Andezzar
2015-12-29, 02:10 AM
Warlocks don't cast spells. If you wish others to cast spells on your warlock it would be interesting to know what casters are available.

AFAIK there are no permanent or instantaneous buff spells besides using permanency with one the allowed buff spells.

Krazzman
2015-12-29, 10:25 AM
See the Unseen, Demon (or Devil) Eyes, Fell Flight, Entropic Warding

That's the ones I remember right off the bat. There was a warlock Handbook some time ago (about 1.5 years I believe...) written here. There you might find some other buffs.

Socratov
2015-12-29, 10:42 AM
See the Unseen, Demon (or Devil) Eyes, Fell Flight, Entropic Warding

That's the ones I remember right off the bat. There was a warlock Handbook some time ago (about 1.5 years I believe...) written here. There you might find some other buffs.

You mean this one I found with 5 seconds of googling? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?265455-The-Newest-Warlock-Handbook-3-5) :smallamused:

Chronos
2015-12-29, 12:27 PM
I think the OP might be planning on crafting scrolls of the spells, and casting them that way.

Aside from use of the Permanency spell, the only ones I can think of are Wish to increase ability scores, and Mantle of the Fiery Soul to gain the [fire] subtype. Oh, since you're a vampire, I think there's also one somewhere to give an undead the fiendish template, but I think that one overwrites your personality with that of a demon.

Bad Wolf
2015-12-29, 04:17 PM
I think the OP might be planning on crafting scrolls of the spells, and casting them that way.

Aside from use of the Permanency spell, the only ones I can think of are Wish to increase ability scores, and Mantle of the Fiery Soul to gain the [fire] subtype. Oh, since you're a vampire, I think there's also one somewhere to give an undead the fiendish template, but I think that one overwrites your personality with that of a demon.

Yeah, I was planning on crafting them. Should've mentioned that. I have access to imbue item, so there's that.

John Longarrow
2015-12-29, 05:31 PM
Take a look at the spell stitched template in Complete Arcane. That will allow your vampire to cast some extra spells.

What do you want to buff / improve with your vampire?