PDA

View Full Version : List of supplements?

rrwoods
2015-12-29, 03:34 AM
I got the chance to dabble in 5e this weekend and I liked a lot of what I saw. I only had access to the PHB, though.

In the likely event that I play a real campaign in 5e, I'd like to know what my options are. Is there a list of supplements containing options for player characters somewhere? I know the players companion to the temple of elemental evil is available online -- any others?

Ninja_Prawn
2015-12-29, 06:05 AM
The other main one is the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, but that's not available for free as far as I know.

There's also lots of Unearthed Arcana, which is more like 'open playtest' than 'official material'.

The DMG has a few player options as well: oathbreaker paladin, death cleric, aasimar and eladrin.

Falcon X
2015-12-29, 01:41 PM
The other main one is the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, but that's not available for free as far as I know.

There's also lots of Unearthed Arcana, which is more like 'open playtest' than 'official material'.

The DMG has a few player options as well: oathbreaker paladin, death cleric, aasimar and eladrin.
That's really it.
While it is essentially Beta Testing, most DMs at least consider Unearthed Arcana. Go here: http://dnd.wizards.com/articles Click "Narrow by type: Unearthed Arcana"

If you want, I can point you towards a wealth of very well done homebrew material. 5e is fairly streamlined with subclasses, so they are hard to break if someone is actually trying.

rrwoods
2015-12-29, 02:53 PM
Thanks guys! Not looking for just the free stuff. I keep seeing the core three plus the adventures on shelves in stores, but nothing else, and was wondering what else there is to look for.

Raphite1
2015-12-29, 07:08 PM
The Elemental Evil Player's Companion has some extra spells, and is available as a free PDF on the Wizards site.