PDA

View Full Version : Grand Sheep Jack XII's purpleversary

DimpleLoamsdown
2015-12-29, 03:01 PM
This event is being held in the city of Karnak, in Hakeber. Hakeber is a region of phenomenally lush growth, of volcano-fed jungle grown so dense and in such layers that there are treetop villages whose inhabitants may go months without setting foot on the ground. The glaring exception to this rule is Karnak, a tremendous stone city smack-dab in the center of the jungle. The current inhabitants of Hakeber have no clue who built Karnak, nor what arcane mechanism forbids the beasts and plants of the jungle from running rampant within its borders, but this fact makes it sacred in their eyes.In the centre of the city, there is a stage set up, with several long tables, running perpendicular to the stage. Frescodonians Jesters, dressed in woven chicken feathers, juggling balls, made of chicken feathers, wrapped in horse hide, Banion Dancers, dressed fruit skin dresses, and Hakeberian singers, dressed in horse skin pants, are entertaining guests as they arrive. Hakeberians are bringing in various fruits from the wildest regions of the Hakeberian jungles. At the edges of the party zone, there are Exiled Security guards, dressed in studded horse leather armour, bearing clubs, made of wood, wrapped in horse leather. In front of the long tables, is another table, running parallel to the stage, for guests that Grand Sheep Jack XII is friends with, including, Chesuka, King Alvin, Niran Wanam, Hilden, Jerry and Grand Sheep Jack, himself.

Reggiejam
2015-12-31, 02:27 PM
Octasage Yidel Menheim, Gesh leader along the Dragon Spine southern range and the Tillwell northern hills, Octasage Jole Wineheardt of Cape Silvia's port capital of Sigurt and Ignuma de Alto of the Rivo Alto Weasel Clan as well as a small contingent of servants numbering eight and each carrying a well crafted chest reached the cleared 'party zone' with a sigh of relief.

The party had journeyed south to Hakeber by ship and crossed through the dense jungle growth to Karnak, former capital of the Hakeber Princessate and now the sight of an Adrax Awarian celebration of the man who had conquered it. For the three representatives it was an eerily familiar sight. All were old enough to remember the time before their territory's incorporation within the Rose Demesne when their own local capitals had been the center of everything. Now they too, like conquered Hakeber, served as local administrative sites reporting back to and responsible to a capital many miles and days away, a capital many ruled from might never see. Such was the way of conquest and the expansions and establishment of empires. Independence and freedom exchanged for security. The three Aeldir sponsored representatives had been selected however for their loyalty to the Rose Courts, for their recognition of the value of security and willingness to execute the whims of their Aeldir Lords and Ladies. They had been amply rewarded and should their mission here to this event prove successful they would be rewarded yet further.

Taking the front of the three was Ignuma, a decision reached during the journey simply due to the hopeful familiarity of the southrons with humans and the pleasing symmetry of a man flanked by Gesh on either side. Ignumma bowed his head as he was led to the Grand Sheep.

"Greetings to you oh great chief and king of the south, founding father of the Crystal Union, and conqueror of the Hakeber Princessate. We three come as representatives of the Rose Demesne and the Rose Courts who guide it in hopes to celebrate Your Majesty's Purpling Day. We have brought with us great gifts from the Demesne honoring your lordship's accomplishments and long life should they be accepted."

PepperP.
2015-12-31, 04:53 PM
Protos Archigos Derris Asker and his Polemarchos, Maldarr Drivas arrived in Hakeber by sea on The Scurvy Mermaid with little fanfare. They had come formally dressed, in heavy jackets, but they were quickly doffed as they made their way through the dense jungle to Karnak. The air was thick and oppressive as the lights of the great city became visible through the tangle of trees that had obscured their views for more than a few feet ahead of them at a time. The two dark haired men arrived at the end of the path through the jungle, the trees opening up into a large clearing, the sky visible suddenly through the break in the canopy.

They both arrived shirtless and perspiring from the humidity, their black swirling clan tattoos plainly visible on their back and shoulders. Derris's naturally curly hair limp and frizzy in the moist air, he had not worn the Laurel Crown, preferring to take a more low key approach to the first meeting between Ambrose and the budding Southron power, the Crystal Union, an old thick faded scar traversed his face vertically from eye to chin, lending his handsome face an air of ruggedness it would not otherwise have. Maldarr's straight shoulder-length hair was tied back from his face, his left eye covered with an eye patch. They both plainly wore swords at their waist, Derris's pommel was made in the likeness of a rose, for Ambrose's banner, Maldarr's a simurgh head.

A male simurgh puppy bounded along the trail with them, meant as a gift for their party host. Neither Derris or Maldarr had been entirely certain what a "Purpleversary" was, other than some sort of foreign celebration and it would not do to arrive without a gift. The puppy was playful and of a good size for his young age, often stalking small prey on the jungle trail before reappearing ahead of the party, wagging his tail as he waited for them to catch up. Maldarr lifted the young wolf-like simurgh easily in his arms, being careful to fold his wings back to his body as they entered Karnak, he and Derris stopping before the long trestle table where the honored guests sat, Derris addressing the assemblage,

"Greetings from Ambrose, and a joyous purpleversary!" He directed that bit at the purple man seated in the middle of the retinue.

"I am Protos Archigos Derris Asker, ruler of Ambrose and a part of the League of Allied provinces in the west. This is my Polemarchos and Kinsman, Maldarr Drivas. In honor of this celebratory occasion, we have brought a gift of this simurgh puppy with us from our lands, he will make you a loyal companion." Maldarr placed the puppy on the ground, who proceeded to sniff the floor and wag his peacock like tail happily.

DimpleLoamsdown
2015-12-31, 07:15 PM
Protos Archigos Derris Asker and his Polemarchos, Maldarr Drivas arrived in Hakeber by sea on The Scurvy Mermaid with little fanfare. They had come formally dressed, in heavy jackets, but they were quickly doffed as they made their way through the dense jungle to Karnak. The air was thick and oppressive as the lights of the great city became visible through the tangle of trees that had obscured their views for more than a few feet ahead of them at a time. The two dark haired men arrived at the end of the path through the jungle, the trees opening up into a large clearing, the sky visible suddenly through the break in the canopy.

They both arrived shirtless and perspiring from the humidity, their black swirling clan tattoos plainly visible on their back and shoulders. Derris's naturally curly hair limp and frizzy in the moist air, he had not worn the Laurel Crown, preferring to take a more low key approach to the first meeting between Ambrose and the budding Southron power, the Crystal Union, an old thick faded scar traversed his face vertically from eye to chin, lending his handsome face an air of ruggedness it would not otherwise have. Maldarr's straight shoulder-length hair was tied back from his face, his left eye covered with an eye patch. They both plainly wore swords at their waist, Derris's pommel was made in the likeness of a rose, for Ambrose's banner, Maldarr's a simurgh head.

A male simurgh puppy bounded along the trail with them, meant as a gift for their party host. Neither Derris or Maldarr had been entirely certain what a "Purpleversary" was, other than some sort of foreign celebration and it would not do to arrive without a gift. The puppy was playful and of a good size for his young age, often stalking small prey on the jungle trail before reappearing ahead of the party, wagging his tail as he waited for them to catch up. Maldarr lifted the young wolf-like simurgh easily in his arms, being careful to fold his wings back to his body as they entered Karnak, he and Derris stopping before the long trestle table where the honored guests sat, Derris addressing the assemblage,

"Greetings from Ambrose, and a joyous purpleversary!" He directed that bit at the purple man seated in the middle of the retinue.

"I am Protos Archigos Derris Asker, ruler of Ambrose and a part of the League of Allied provinces in the west. This is my Polemarchos and Kinsman, Maldarr Drivas. In honor of this celebratory occasion, we have brought a gift of this simurgh puppy with us from our lands, he will make you a loyal companion." Maldarr placed the puppy on the ground, who proceeded to sniff the floor and wag his peacock like tail happily.

"Thank you for coming to my Purpleversary! My name is Grand Sheep Jack XII, though if you like, just refer to me as Jack. Thank you for the puppy! You people of Ambrose seem quite tired from the long journey. If you like, you can head down that road" pointing down the road to the north "and take a right turn, where you will find an inn, that has a bath and rooms to rest in. You could also stay here as guests arrive, to see whoever else might be coming and to eat food."

Octasage Yidel Menheim, Gesh leader along the Dragon Spine southern range and the Tillwell northern hills, Octasage Jole Wineheardt of Cape Silvia's port capital of Sigurt and Ignuma de Alto of the Rivo Alto Weasel Clan as well as a small contingent of servants numbering eight and each carrying a well crafted chest reached the cleared 'party zone' with a sigh of relief.

The party had journeyed south to Hakeber by ship and crossed through the dense jungle growth to Karnak, former capital of the Hakeber Princessate and now the sight of an Adrax Awarian celebration of the man who had conquered it. For the three representatives it was an eerily familiar sight. All were old enough to remember the time before their territory's incorporation within the Rose Demesne when their own local capitals had been the center of everything. Now they too, like conquered Hakeber, served as local administrative sites reporting back to and responsible to a capital many miles and days away, a capital many ruled from might never see. Such was the way of conquest and the expansions and establishment of empires. Independence and freedom exchanged for security. The three Aeldir sponsored representatives had been selected however for their loyalty to the Rose Courts, for their recognition of the value of security and willingness to execute the whims of their Aeldir Lords and Ladies. They had been amply rewarded and should their mission here to this event prove successful they would be rewarded yet further.

Taking the front of the three was Ignuma, a decision reached during the journey simply due to the hopeful familiarity of the southrons with humans and the pleasing symmetry of a man flanked by Gesh on either side. Ignumma bowed his head as he was led to the Grand Sheep.

"Greetings to you oh great chief and king of the south, founding father of the Crystal Union, and conqueror of the Hakeber Princessate. We three come as representatives of the Rose Demesne and the Rose Courts who guide it in hopes to celebrate Your Majesty's Purpling Day. We have brought with us great gifts from the Demesne honoring your lordship's accomplishments and long life should they be accepted."

"Thank you very much for coming to my Purpleversary celebration! Feel free to sit and eat, or go to the highest quality inn in all of Karnak, just down that road" Jack points to the road to the north "and to the right. I hope that you enjoy your stay in Karnak, and if you have any troubles, just ask my advisor" Gesturing to Jerry, the war veteran that was previously known as Eridus, who proceeds to stand up and do a ninety degree bow for all to see, so that everyone can know that his service is available to all that are coming to the party, "or myself."

woolli264
2015-12-31, 07:20 PM
King Alvin's arrival was quiet and sudden. One moment, nobody the next, he was next to Jack saying "Greetings old man! I see you found another excuse to throw a party? I hope you didn't kidnap anyone for this one."Then, under his breath, "So I see that at least one representative of the Aeldir has arrived. Stay on your guard we don't need to go around making enemies do we?" Then he burst out laughing in his deep booming voice, as if he had told a funny joke, "See you around my colorful friend."

DimpleLoamsdown
2015-12-31, 07:25 PM
King Alvin's arrival was quiet and sudden. One moment, nobody the next, he was next to Jack saying "Greetings old man! I see you found another excuse to throw a party? I hope you didn't kidnap anyone for this one."Then, under his breath, "So I see that at least one representative of the Aeldir has arrived. Stay on your guard we don't need to go around making enemies do we?" Then he burst out laughing in his deep booming voice, as if he had told a funny joke, "See you around my colorful friend."

Jack jumps and falls out of his chair at Alvin's surprising arrival. "If you have any concerns, talk to either myself, or Jerry, also, your seat is next to mine, to my left." Jack points to the elevated Alvin-sized chair. "Do you know if any of the other Union members are coming?"

woolli264
2015-12-31, 07:29 PM
Jack jumps and falls out of his chair at Alvin's surprising arrival. "If you have any concerns, talk to either myself, or Jerry, also, your seat is next to mine, to my left." Jack points to the elevated Alvin-sized chair. "Do you know if any of the other Union members are coming?"

"Hmmm. Not that I've heard of though Hilden is sure to make an appearance."

DimpleLoamsdown
2015-12-31, 09:13 PM
"Hmmm. Not that I've heard of though Hilden is sure to make an appearance."

"If you want, you may head over to the inn to rest and wash up, or you can stay here and eat food. We will discuss treaties and forms tommorow, after everyone has arrived."

PepperP.
2016-01-02, 03:20 PM
"Thank you for coming to my Purpleversary! My name is Grand Sheep Jack XII, though if you like, just refer to me as Jack. Thank you for the puppy! You people of Ambrose seem quite tired from the long journey. If you like, you can head down that road" pointing down the road to the north "and take a right turn, where you will find an inn, that has a bath and rooms to rest in. You could also stay here as guests arrive, to see whoever else might be coming and to eat food."

Maldarr and Derris exchanged a silent glance,

"We would welcome washing up before dinner, thank you." They had to bid the simurgh pup to stay with his new master before making their way to the inn to wash the travel sweat and grime off their bodies. Once freshened up, they made their way back to the party, noting that several new delegations had arrived while they were gone.

"Greetings to you, I am Protos Archigos Derris Asker, ruler of Ambrose and a part of the League of Allied provinces in the west. This is my Polemarchos and Kinsman, Maldarr Drivas. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, from whence to do hail?" Derris said amicably while subtly scanning the room to identify who else had arrived, he saw a delegation from the Autumnal Court, but not Cynel herself.

woolli264
2016-01-02, 04:23 PM
Maldarr and Derris exchanged a silent glance,

"We would welcome washing up before dinner, thank you." They had to bid the simurgh pup to stay with his new master before making their way to the inn to wash the travel sweat and grime off their bodies. Once freshened up, they made their way back to the party, noting that several new delegations had arrived while they were gone.

"Greetings to you, I am Protos Archigos Derris Asker, ruler of Ambrose and a part of the League of Allied provinces in the west. This is my Polemarchos and Kinsman, Maldarr Drivas. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, from whence to do hail?" Derris said amicably while subtly scanning the room to identify who else had arrived, he saw a delegation from the Autumnal Court, but not Cynel herself.

"Hmmm are you allied with Nand? I had heard from Prevaz and Nevarri that they were at war. I do hope it stays in the west and does not reach the Crystal Union. I am the leader of the Ruby Legion, the military division of the almost finished Crystal Union. I am told we will be the greatest southern power but it seems that asside from perhaps Hess Tannan we are the only southern power. Now you will notice my own diminutive size and I can say that all the Furry Folk discovered so far are of this height but we are fearsome and honorable warriors all the same."

PepperP.
2016-01-02, 04:47 PM
"Hmmm are you allied with Nand? I had heard from Prevaz and Nevarri that they were at war. I do hope it stays in the west and does not reach the Crystal Union. I am the leader of the Ruby Legion, the military division of the almost finished Crystal Union. I am told we will be the greatest southern power but it seems that asside from perhaps Hess Tannan we are the only southern power. Now you will notice my own diminutive size and I can say that all the Furry Folk discovered so far are of this height but we are fearsome and honorable warriors all the same."

"We are indeed, and with Krozna. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." At the mention of the Prevaz Derris had to work to keep a scowl of off his face,

"They have declared a war on my ally and therefore me, this is true. I would not wish to bring war to your lands, nor involve you in our battles, I have no quarrel with you or your allies. While I do not doubt the ferocity of your warriors, I would hope that you would choose to not engage yourselves in foreign wars, I would rather foster friendly relations than ill." Derris signaled a servant for a glass of wine, as he spoke with his fellow ruler on foreign policy.

woolli264
2016-01-02, 07:34 PM
"We are indeed, and with Krozna. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." At the mention of the Prevaz Derris had to work to keep a scowl of off his face,

"They have declared a war on my ally and therefore me, this is true. I would not wish to bring war to your lands, nor involve you in our battles, I have no quarrel with you or your allies. While I do not doubt the ferocity of your warriors, I would hope that you would choose to not engage yourselves in foreign wars, I would rather foster friendly relations than ill." Derris signaled a servant for a glass of wine, as he spoke with his fellow ruler on foreign policy.

"I would not dream of entering into a war between powers that I have no allegiance to. Still it would be nice to attempt to establish positive relations."

PepperP.
2016-01-02, 08:02 PM
"I would not dream of entering into a war between powers that I have no allegiance to. Still it would be nice to attempt to establish positive relations."

Derris sipped his wine while listening intensely to King Alvin's words, carefully considering his own before speaking,

"Beyond a gentlemen's agreement to be on good terms, the League of Allied Provinces might be willing to enter into a tech exchange agreement, perhaps. If you have any other ideas on fostering relations, I am all ears."

woolli264
2016-01-02, 08:06 PM
Derris sipped his wine while listening intensely to King Alvin's words, carefully considering his own before speaking,

"Beyond a gentlemen's agreement to be on good terms, the League of Allied Provinces might be willing to enter into a tech exchange agreement, perhaps. If you have any other ideas on fostering relations, I am all ears."

"Ah yes we've been developing all sorts of technologies for purposes of war though none of them are yet usable. We've even tried to wear this 'Armor' that others talk about warriors as having."

PepperP.
2016-01-02, 08:23 PM
"Ah yes we've been developing all sorts of technologies for purposes of war though none of them are yet usable. We've even tried to wear this 'Armor' that others talk about warriors as having."

"We have several ideas in the works in regards to war, though none are ready to be traded at the moment. The Provinces would be agreeable to picking up the discussion for tech trades once we both have developed them, if that's agreeable to the Crystal Union?"

woolli264
2016-01-02, 09:05 PM
"We have several ideas in the works in regards to war, though none are ready to be traded at the moment. The Provinces would be agreeable to picking up the discussion for tech trades once we both have developed them, if that's agreeable to the Crystal Union?"

"I think it would be right jolly though I must warn you that Hilden of the Emerald Inquisition has been making friends with the Nevarri so you should wait to give me technology of any sort, especially military, until after the war since I would hate to end up fighting you with your own weapons if the legion were to be dragged into this."

PepperP.
2016-01-02, 09:15 PM
"I think it would be right jolly though I must warn you that Hilden of the Emerald Inquisition has been making friends with the Nevarri so you should wait to give me technology of any sort, especially military, until after the war since I would hate to end up fighting you with your own weapons if the legion were to be dragged into this."

Derris raised an eyebrow at this,

"The Provinces would not begrudge the Crystal Union good relations with whomever they choose, but I would hope that would not be enough to raise arms against us, especially since we're also willing to foster relations with you, and you could only benefit from maintaining friendly terms with as many countries as you could." Derris's tone was reasonable, expressing only moderate concern at King Alvin's news.

DimpleLoamsdown
2016-01-02, 09:15 PM

Approaching them, Jack says, "I'd hate to barge in on your conversation, but, I heard you talking about war. Would it not be a better idea to just sort things out with words, rather than weapons?"

woolli264
2016-01-02, 09:24 PM
Approaching them, Jack says, "I'd hate to barge in on your conversation, but, I heard you talking about war. Would it not be a better idea to just sort things out with words, rather than weapons?"

"What on Arandi are you talking about?! do you not know that war has already begun? I do not wish to enter in war against anyone at the moment since I am dealing with King Theodon but don't you think they've tried? Some people cannot coexist happily."

PepperP.
2016-01-02, 09:32 PM

"What on Arandi are you talking about?! do you not know that war has already begun? I do not wish to enter in war against anyone at the moment since I am dealing with King Theodon but don't you think they've tried? Some people cannot coexist happily."

Derris turned to Jack as the monarch spoke to him of keeping peace,

"I understand your sentiment, In fact, we had a tacit agreement with the Prevaz after a misunderstanding nearly ten years ago, but they have broken their word with this unprovoked attack of our lands. If they had come forward before now with their concerns, this conflict may have been avoided, instead they speak their propaganda and urge their citizens to war. We had to choice but to respond in defense of our lands and people. It seems what King Alvin says is true, we seemingly can not co-exist peacefully so long as we need fear their unprovoked attacks."

DimpleLoamsdown
2016-01-02, 09:35 PM

I am sorry, I will return to my seat.

A Yellow-green Banion approaches, Please forgive my father, my name is Bob II, and I am the heir to the throne. He is getting older and is commonly forgetting his manners, which makes our entire country look bad to some. Again, please forgive him. Bob proceeds to sit down next to his wife, Elle, a less green, Yellow-Green Banion.

woolli264
2016-01-02, 09:41 PM

A Yellow-green Banion approaches, Please forgive my father, my name is Bob II, and I am the heir to the throne. He is getting older and is commonly forgetting his manners, which makes our entire country look bad to some. Again, please forgive him. Bob proceeds to sit down next to his wife, Elle, a less green, Yellow-Green Banion.

"Perfectly fine though I do like the old bean"

PepperP.
2016-01-02, 09:48 PM

"I have an aged father myself." He smiled graciously at Bob II, then turning his attention back to King Alvin.

"I do hope you will consider my words carefully, a war between two powers who have just met would likely have grave consequences for their people for years to come, long after we've lived and gone, and perhaps our children."

woolli264
2016-01-02, 10:08 PM
"I have an aged father myself." He smiled graciously at Bob II, then turning his attention back to King Alvin.

"I do hope you will consider my words carefully, a war between two powers who have just met would likely have grave consequences for their people for years to come, long after we've lived and gone, and perhaps our children."

"Yes I would not want to endanger the future generations of pups... but nor would I deny them a warriors death... this is a difficult predicament and I must ask the ruby dragon for guidance before I say anymore. Good day to you"

DimpleLoamsdown
2016-01-02, 10:08 PM

"I honestly hope it stays that way until he is eventually forgotten."

Reggiejam
2016-01-03, 01:44 PM
"Thank you very much for coming to my Purpleversary celebration! Feel free to sit and eat, or go to the highest quality inn in all of Karnak, just down that road" Jack points to the road to the north "and to the right. I hope that you enjoy your stay in Karnak, and if you have any troubles, just ask my advisor" Gesturing to Jerry, the war veteran that was previously known as Eridus, who proceeds to stand up and do a ninety degree bow for all to see, so that everyone can know that his service is available to all that are coming to the party, "or myself."

The two Gesh Octasages inclined their heads and Ignuma de Alto returned the bow of the war advisor dubbed Jerry by Adrax Awarian naming. Without an answer to whether the gifts were to be presented now or later Ignuma gestured for the servants to take the boxes away for storage until later should the Grand Sheep have plans for a gift receiving ceremony later.

"Thank you Your Majesty, we should gladly take up your offer for relief at the nearby inn."

The three moved away and stood in a patient waiting point for Jerry smiling politely and apologetically in an invitation for him to approach. Should he come over Ignuma leaned in and asked quietly.

"I fear we bear only Silverlake coinage will this be accepted within the city? I also fear we have become quite turned around by our journey. We should greatly appreciate an escort if you are not needed here."

DimpleLoamsdown
2016-01-03, 06:03 PM
The two Gesh Octasages inclined their heads and Ignuma de Alto returned the bow of the war advisor dubbed Jerry by Adrax Awarian naming. Without an answer to whether the gifts were to be presented now or later Ignuma gestured for the servants to take the boxes away for storage until later should the Grand Sheep have plans for a gift receiving ceremony later.

"Thank you Your Majesty, we should gladly take up your offer for relief at the nearby inn."

The three moved away and stood in a patient waiting point for Jerry smiling politely and apologetically in an invitation for him to approach. Should he come over Ignuma leaned in and asked quietly.

"I fear we bear only Silverlake coinage will this be accepted within the city? I also fear we have become quite turned around by our journey. We should greatly appreciate an escort if you are not needed here."

Jerry approaches and says"It would be in my best interest to satisfy any of the guests to my maximum potential. Yes, your coins will likely be accepted in Karnak." He leads them down the road previously pointed out by Grand Sheep Jack XII, with various shops and merchant carts selling whatever anybody might need to survive in the city. Making sure that his guests are still following, he turns right and walks down a crowded street, full of celebrating Hakeberians, Banions, Frescodonians, and Exiled, exclaiming "Happy Purpleversary" or "It's a wonderful day in the city for a celebration" or other positive things to say that are related to Jack's Purpleversary. At the end of this short, crowded road, is a very tall inn, made of wood, with stone decorations. It is three stories tall, on the first floor, a crowded bar, with pretty much whatever drink you can think of in barrels, along the back wall. To your left, a set of stairs going up, leading to a seating area on a red wooden balcony, where you can order full meals, or small snacks, if you leave the balcony by a door going into the building, you find a busy kitchen, with tired Hakeberians running around trying to fill orders for all of their customers who came from all over the nation and outside of it for Grand Sheep Jack XII's purpleversary. If when you go into the bar, and go right, their is a ladder going to the third floor. There, there is podium with a tired innkeeper, selling rooms for five golden coins per night. behind him is a long hallway with rooms on either side. Each room has one bed in the middle of it, with a large chest at it's foot, and a small window above the bed. To the right of each bed is a dresser to carry peoples clothes, with a one-size-might-fit-you set of clothes. Back to the bar. If you enter the bar and take turn right and climb down the ladder, into the basement, there is a large, empty public bath. Jerry turns to you, So this is the inn, I hope it satisfies your needs. I will stay at the balcony to eat some supper if you ever need me" .