PDA

View Full Version : SSotT II: We made it to a second thread.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-30, 10:40 AM
Cycle

As Muse peered in to listen she heard Arlia and the Mare talking.

So how did Staresh look when she left today?

Quite the adorable little nymph we know and love. She seemed so excited to be going to another town, even though she just came back to us. Muse also was seeming to be quite happy here. Stamps does love her quite a lot.

Muse that is the student from poniville right? Wasn't she the one who was in the Cycle with Stamps?

Yes that is her, she is rather quite a pretty little filly. cute as can be with those glasses of hers.

Maybe we should arrange a dinner so we can all meet. Afterall I think I want to size this girl up if she has smitten our little grandnymph.

e cycle

"You know just how to flatter me. Well lets see, maybe I can lure away any pony that is with her."

Staresh

Staresh hopped along side Onion, as she was happy to help, and get the story of the two families.

Emmerlaus
2015-12-30, 04:34 PM
Ok, subscribing to this thread now :smallsmile:

igordragonian
2015-12-30, 07:00 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?449718-Side-Stories-from-the-three/page50
-__________________________

Cycle

Muse giggle, and blushed. Wow.. they really thought much about her!

E. Cycle

"Alright.. just... be patient Mistress. Tonight.. the power of Doom will be our."

Staresh

Onion sighed, and started to fold laundry at the laundry room.
"So.. do you remember anything else you enjoy beside Chess?" Cleary doesn't want to talk about the Apples.

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-30, 07:15 PM
Cycle

That would be nice, it has been a long time since we had a dinner with Spark, and Adepha.
Well then you go ahead and arrange the times, and I will be there. In the mean time, my dear I will wait for you in the bedroom.

I'll be right in, let me just finish my cider.

The Golden Mare then leaves back inside the castle.

e cycle

"Excellent. It will be all the sweeter with you at my side."

Staresh

"Hey you said you were going to tell me about the Apples!"

igordragonian
2015-12-30, 07:27 PM
Cycle

Muse sighed, and decided to study the castle.. still sneaking.

E. Cycle

"Are you getting softy?" he chuckled.

Staresh

"i never said that. It's an issue for children. Even Muse doesn't know the full story... I said I could use help."

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-30, 07:50 PM
cycle

As Muse continues to explore, she gets the feeling that she is being watched. Before to long she realized Arlia was still on the landing, and was watching her.

E cycle

Vine took her tail, and wrapped it around his leg.
"I would say I am getting addicted, not soft my dear."

Staresh

"I said I'd help if you told me. I could always go to the Apples and ask them for their side of the story." Staresh said nonchalantly.

igordragonian
2015-12-30, 07:56 PM
Cycle

Muse sqeak, and looking for a way to escape.

E. Cycle

Any Minute blushed.
"Oh. I.. see."

Staresh

"I can tell you, what they'l say- the we Potatoes paranoid, and you shouldn't take us too seriously"

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-30, 08:01 PM
cycle

Muse as she tried to run found she was no longer on the ground. Instead she was covered in a voilet aura, and Arlia was growing closer. Rather Muse was being levitated towards Arlia.

Just who do you think you are to be intruding onto my property? Arlia clearly does not realize it was Muse in the Ninja outfit.

E cycle

Vine and Minute reached one of the builds that descended down into the hive, and made their way in with ease.

"Yes, Yes in deed. Now what shall I do, now that I am all riled up?" She gave a lustful pout toward Minute.

Staresh

"Which is why you should tell me then." Staresh turned it back on Onion once more. Staresh was far more manipulative then her age let on.

igordragonian
2015-12-31, 01:31 AM
Cycle

Muse tried to wriggle. "I'm.. a friendly spy...? From... Potatlush Hive! Just stealing secrets, nothing unusual in my profession!"
Damn. Telekenesis. She got to find how to deal with THAT.

E. Cycle

Any Minute blushed. "Mmm... I guess... we could find a room or.. something.." he stared at her gulping at her hungry eyes.

Staresh

"I don't care. Everypony in the village already think we are mad and paranoid. Children shouldn't be part of this. And that it."

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-31, 01:36 AM
cycle

Arlia blinks.

Muse?
She seems to have recognized the voice.

e cycle

Vine unwrapped her tail.
"No, we have a mission, but... After it is finished, i will punish you roughly alone later." She said as she started to walk down the stairs

Staresh

"But, I family, and this hurts you all. I can't stand by while you are all in pain."

igordragonian
2015-12-31, 01:39 AM
Cycle

"No! Just..mm... Muse Shadow! Yes!"

E. Cycle

Any Minute stared after her. He was quite thankfull not being a pegasus this timeline. That would turn it.. akward. A lot.

Staresh

"This is part of being a fmaily- see your loved ones suffer,and unable to help. Such is life." She said quitly.

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-31, 02:29 AM
cycle

Arlia sets Muse down next to her.

Muse Shadow?

Arlia was not as familiar with Muse it would seem.

E cycle
ooc: why would being a Pegasus be awkward?

Vine seemed to have a spring in her step as she went down.

Staresh

"No that is wrong. Family is there to help one another. We don't hurt each other!"

igordragonian
2015-12-31, 02:52 AM
Cycle

"Yes! The greatest assaisian of Potatlush Hive!" She nodded.

E. Cycle-

http://img09.deviantart.net/680a/i/2013/045/d/2/terrible_disadvantages_by_thunderhawk03-d5uwv8h.png

"Do you know this hive?" he asked lookin around.

Staresh

"You don't get it. Something terrible happened to you. Right? You "died"." she said.
"Your parents could do nothing... and Im not jealuse of them..." she sighed.
"You can't fix everything, and help everypony. Life isn't that simple."

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-31, 03:08 AM
cycle

Oh Really? Then why have you come here?

e cycle

Vine frowned.
"No I thought you did."

Staresh

"I did die. It was the worst pain I ever felt, but my brother was with me all through it. It was barable because I had family." Staresh was near tears as she remember that event.

igordragonian
2015-12-31, 03:29 AM
Cycle

"Eehhgh... to see if you... are dangerouse to my hive?" she tried to excuse akwardly.

E. Cycle

"That ok. My time compass will find her... you see in this timeline, I was growing in this town since foalhood.. but my memories are fuzzy from so much timelines, so I.. could get lost here easily."

Staresh.

She hugged her. "And as much horrible it was for you, for your parents it was worse." she said softly.
She refused to accept what she said literaly. But she believed her that something terrible happened to her. "And children shouldn't suffer like that. Please, let us grown up worry about those stuff. It can't be fixed, and you'l just get sad. Forget about it." she nuzzled her softly.

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-31, 03:53 AM
cycle

Arlia looked to the side then to Muse.

So then are you an Assassin, or an Inquisitor?

E cycle

"How many times have you gone through a different life?"

Staresh

Staresh clung to Onion, and started to cry into her mane.
"I don't want... I just want my family happy."

igordragonian
2015-12-31, 04:08 AM
Cycle

"I am... an Assassin- Inquisitor-Ninja-Spy!" She said with pride.

E. Cycle

"12.. I think. I'm.. unlucky one.. or.. simply bad at being a time-pony."

Staresh

She stroked her caprace.
"You just can be there for the one you love, give a hug.. but there are problems beyond our control. I'm sorry. And I don't want you to get invloved in something that just will hurt you. I apreciate your good means.. but.. you can't fix it. So.. please forget it. It's not as if we are thinking about the Apples all the day. Usually Baba and Granny Smith snap at each other a bit, when they meeting up by accident.. So don't worry."

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-31, 04:27 AM
cycle

Oh Well then. Master spy, what do you think of our hive?

Arlia clearly is playing along.

E cycle

Vine lifts Minute and kisses him.
"you are not a bad time pony, afterall you won the heart of a dragon, who else can claim that?"

Staresh

Staresh was sniffling and hugging Onion as much as she could.

igordragonian
2015-12-31, 06:31 AM
Cycle

"Hmm.. honestly, I havent yetfound much usefull information, you don't seem like a very militarstic hive."

E. Cycle

"hm... I did nothing but follow Muse... it's you who won me - literaly." hugging her gently.

Staresh

Onion cooed and stroked her, "Shhh... it's ok it's ok."

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-31, 12:24 PM
cycle

Of course we are not. We arrange peace through negotiation not through force. Arlia lifts Muse onto her back as she then flies off to show Muse the Hive from the air.

E cycle

Vine held Minute tightly, almost afraid to let him go. She never expected this job to bring her true happiness, but well with him. She leaned down, and kissed him passionately.
"I want to make you my rider..."

Staresh

Staresh finally after a few minutes pulls away and wipes her eyes. "I am sorry."

igordragonian
2015-12-31, 01:43 PM
Cycle

Muse couldnt help but say. "Wohooooooo!!!" Enjoying the flight.

E. Cycle

Any Minute stared. "Your rider? But... I am a slave. Ain't I?:

Staresh

"Dont be sorry. Your heart is sure big, dont feel bad about it. But I cant let you take everypony's problems on your back. You are very young, and too young to carry a weight of a whole family on yourself. Even for adults its really hard, and many collapse." She cupped her chin.
"You would help me, if you'l be happy and have a good time. Ok dear? We adults live to give and protect the little ones. One day, you'l be a mother- and then it would be your turn. Right now... let your parents give you, what they got to give. And... that include me. If you agree."

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-31, 03:01 PM
Cycle

Muse was now able to see the hive how it was meant to be seen. As a flier unrestricted by the ground. She saw that several of the tall buildings actually reached and went into the ceiling. That would explain how ponies and Changlings got in and out, or there would be more traffic at Spark's home.

"So Muse why are you not at home with your family?"

E cycle

Vine turned around and blushed.
"Forget I said anything."

Staresh.

"But I want to be a hero of justice just like Daddy and Mommy. I want to keep people from crying, and being sad."

igordragonian
2015-12-31, 03:29 PM
Ooc: so.. Stamps didnt gotten into trouble?..

Cycle

Well.. even with ninja suit and one red eye lense it was futil to deny..
She decided to go with half of the truth. 'Just.. looking for adventure."

E. Cycle

"Ok..." but he couldnt help but smile silly. 'But... just theoricly speaking- what does it mean to be... a dragon rider?"

Staresh

"That respectfull... but you need to know your limits. Befriending Baba Kartushka is already much more than what most adults can do! Even the very fact that pony fillies befriended you- a changling means a lot. *Me* growing to like a changling like you. You should be proud of yourself." She said softly.
"But dont overdo it. If you'l hurt yourself, it wont help anypony.:

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-31, 03:36 PM
Ooc they are disappointed, and are giving him the talk, which is embarassinf him to no end, which is punishment enough I think.

Cycle
Arlia sighed.
"You remind me of Spark when he was young. You know that. Always running off looking for adventure, and finding it in the most unsual of places."

E cycle.
Vine stiffens, and it seems a shiver goes down her spine.
"You didn't know?"

Staresh.
Staresh was starting to call asleep while hugging Onion. She was nuzzling her new mother as she soaked in her words.

igordragonian
2015-12-31, 03:58 PM
Cycle

"Really?" *giggle*
"Well... the adventure singing to me.. what can I say?'

E. Cycle

"Not really.... why?"

Staresh

Onion kissed her softly and took her to bed.

cavalieredraghi
2015-12-31, 04:10 PM
Cycle
"But still you should try to get home and sleep. You have a pick day tomorrow." Arlia says with a little worry.

E cycle.

"I. It.we. " Vine was stammering and blushing as she steped back and forth.

Staresh
Once she reached the bed fell asleep with ease. Her white mane tossed around, as she pay there clinging to her pillow. Apparently Stamps was not the only sleeping cuddler.

igordragonian
2016-01-01, 02:02 AM
Cycle

Muse sighed. "There something.... I need to figure it out alone. Nopony can help me in this but me... and if I wont figure it out... Im afraid I'll hurt everypony.." she said with folded ears.

E. Cycle

Any Minute enjoyed Vine's blush and embaressment. But he said. "That ok... dont push yourself... I was just curiouse." He looked at the hourglass wiered out. "Up?" He mumbled.

Staresh

Onion Pringles smiled softly. "So much worries..." she petted her. She covered her with a blanket and gotten up. Her husband stood in the corridor and seemed worried.
"Are you alright daragia(dear)?" He asked.
"Yes. I think.. she is quite charming and sweet, my only fear that she have enchanted me to believe she is sweet".
"Well they are predadtors, and she isnt strong enough to simply attack, so it would make sense she just playing with us."
"Im aware of this possibility. But for now lets assume she just a normal filly with a very big heart."
"...ok. So what?"
"Then we have a chance to redeem ourselves."
"Mare... you are making less and less sense. Redeem ourselvs from what?"
"From our failure as Muse's parents...." she said sadly ."a failure?!"
"Yes. We couldnt give her what she needed. We have failed so despratly that we had to send her to a monster city to be happy."
Potato head sighed. Onion now smiled.
"And here our chance to redeem ourselves as parents. We will do our best to educate Staresh to be a happy filly and feel welcomed.'
"But... but she is a changling!"
"Please daragoi... I wont forgive myself otherwise. And that what Muse would wanted us to do. I want Muse to believe we have changed, that we can be a good parents for her."
Potato head frowned. ".... o.... ok... ok fine." He said. "For you, daragia I'll try."
"Thank you!" She kissed him. And she added with a michiviouse smile. "You know... she seemed a heavy sleeper... unkike Muse'.
"So...?"
"We can do... adult things without fearing we will need to chase after her in midnight."
"Oh."
"Exactly"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-01, 02:38 AM
Cycle

Arlia signs once more.
"Yep just like Spark." the queen then looks at Muse love. "Where would you like me to put you down?"

E cycle
Ooc thought what if Vine is force to return home due to the question she just asked. And Minute needs the others help to get her back?

igordragonian
2016-01-02, 07:13 PM
OOC:

Well yes. But maybe not right now.
this "episode" is about Muse giving her element to Minute- Minute losing it... and Muse will have once again to accept her element...

And for.. now Minute is quite alone. Why would they help him?
It's a good idea for an "episode" but... not right now. I think.
We can railroad to the morning if you wish. Or play as Minute losing it, and Vine trying to stop him...

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-03, 05:52 AM
Yes we should finish up, I believe anyways.

igordragonian
2016-01-03, 06:43 PM
Morning-
this time, Muse had hard time to wake up.
"Mmm... another five minutes Mama..." she grumbled.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-03, 06:52 PM
Morning? I though we were doing the w cycle with Muse being convinced.

igordragonian
2016-01-03, 07:02 PM
Ha... it's just that...
well it would be Muse talking to Minute mostly.. hmm...
how should we do it?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-03, 07:03 PM
I think it is worth it. Vine could have some interesting input, also you know what Vine meant by her question right?

Emmerlaus
2016-01-03, 07:09 PM
OCC:

I belive in Mask Ponies Wear, its better if we dont let Amethyst withness the massacre if we battle Heartsong.

I Wonder how we should do it. Any ssuggestions?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-03, 07:11 PM
How about we don't hurt heartsong she is not aggressive toward us and I feel we can gain her as an ally. Honestly though I am really just doing everything that I think is what ishimi doesnt want.

igordragonian
2016-01-03, 07:13 PM
OOC: I don't think Tear would agree to kill her...

Cycle VS E. Cycle!

Muse sighed. A shadowy hooded figure aprocahed her. "Greetings, oh doomy one."
Muse stared freaked out. "Doomy one...?"
"Aren't you the chosen to bring doom to Equestria?"

Emmerlaus
2016-01-03, 07:19 PM
OCC:

I dont WANT to kill her but I feel she wont let us open the chest no matter what. And I feel from what Ishimi told me in PM that its very important, whats in it.

I would prefer if we open it somehow...

And to be honest, killing Heartsong is not what I want... I belive Ishimi wont give us the choice, thast why Im saying this.

igordragonian
2016-01-03, 07:23 PM
I think the pony thing to do then, is give up on the chest...
I can't imagine Tear helping kill pony like Heartsring...

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-03, 08:05 PM
Cycle vs cycle
Vine just stayed in the shadows as she watched the exchange. She was excited to finally be able to claim power that could beat Spark, and the Hierarchy.

OOC:

Blaise also will not attack Heart. I believe we can win her over, however I believe you are right Emmerlaus we either need to know what is in the chest or have it. But Blaise will not attack Heart.

Emmerlaus
2016-01-03, 08:22 PM
Cycle vs cycle
Vine just stayed in the shadows as she watched the exchange. She was excited to finally be able to claim power that could beat Spark, and the Hierarchy.

OOC:

Blaise also will not attack Heart. I believe we can win her over, however I believe you are right Emmerlaus we either need to know what is in the chest or have it. But Blaise will not attack Heart.

OOC: Well, I doubt Ishimi is openminded enough to let us have our way. But maybe I should give him some credit...

I'll have to ask Dudeons if he can come out with a spell to help us... any suggestions for a spell?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-03, 08:35 PM
I doubt it, We don't want to appear deceptive or controlling.

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 02:16 AM
Cycle vs E. Cycle

Muse backed off. "How.. do.. you know...?"

"I feel it. I feel the death you bring... you still holding yourself, but sooner or later you'l break- and turn into a princess."

Muse blinked:"You make it sound like a bad thing.."
"Bad or Good.. isn't the subject, Muse Doom." somehow.. this nickname made her shiver.

"You'l turn into the alicorn of Doom... and death." he waved his foreleg and showed vision, of her as Alicorn flying above pile of dead ponies and non-ponies.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 02:26 AM
Cycle vs Cycle

Through out the vision Muse saw the piles and piles of corpses she would cause, all from little foals and nymphs, to grown adults. As she flew she even passed the other princesses, who could stand up to her. At the top of their mountain of corpses was one however that was closer to Muse then any other. There was Stamps impaled and prostrated like the banner to all this chaos. Stamps the one being who believed in Muse dead before her very eyes.

Vine could not help but smile, this was twisted even for Minute, it gave her a small sense of pride knowing she fell for such a strong stallion.

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 02:30 AM
Cycle

Muse collapsed and and sobbed.
"NO!!!! I don't want any of this! NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"" she whined.

Thankfully Minute was prepared for this- he made a silence spell over the place.

"That ok.." he said softly, cupping her chin.
"HOW IS THAT OK?!" she yelled.

"I'm scholar.. studying all the magical elements there is. Give me the element.. and I'll keep it safe." he wishpered.

"Safe...?" Muse asked dumbly.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 02:35 AM
Cycle vs Cycle
Vine looked on to Minute she seemed to be squirming almost. He was doing it. He really was doing it she thought. It excited her to no end to think she had found the one person in the world who could do what ever he set his mind to.

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 02:40 AM
Cycle vs Cycle

"Yes." He wishpered.

"But... who are you?" Muse struggled to use her sense.
"A special agent of Princess Celestia... It's my job helping such cases.. but.. it's all up to you."

Muse pulled her ring, staring at it, while crying. "Just... take it from me. I never want to see it again!"

Minute smiled in fatherly way. "Wise decision."

Muse sighed looked away. "I'm sure hope so..." when she looked back he wasn't there. She waddled back home, feeling.. empty somehow.

E. Cycle

Minute sighed, he teleported next to Vine. "Here we go... I kinda feel bad about the I did it..."

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 02:44 AM
E cycle

Vine wrapped herself around Minute so as much as she could she was touch him and rubbing against her. She was quite warm.
"You did show her some messed up stuff that is for sure, But you took from her that which would have caused it. In the end it was for her benefit. Now I want you so hard it hurts. Minute take me now."

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 02:46 AM
E. Cycle-

Shall we go private?

Minute gasped.
He didn't want to tell Vine, that this is old trick of his- showing the greatest feat of the vicrim and say that it's his fate...
"..o..ok." he said weakly

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 02:51 AM
Nah, we can say it all happens off screen. I figure it would be a common trope for Vine, since she is a Dragon of Lust.

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 02:58 AM
Alright... you want to roleplay how everything getting wrong.. or raiload when he getting 100% doom monster?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 03:00 AM
Why don't we see how he gets to 100% doom monster.

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 03:33 AM
Minute was so tired that he shivered and held his eye lids with telekensis.
But a desire and passion burned inside him. The.. element of Doom! He gotten up wearing the ring- a black lightning went through his body elecricizing him.
'Aggggh!!!" He yelled with pain.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 04:03 AM
Vine rushed to his side.

"Minute what happened, are you okay?!"

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 04:12 AM
Minute gotten up grinning a crooked smile.."I never felt better... so much power..." he looked at her. "I.. feel like I can burst any minute... eveything seems so ... fragile."

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 04:26 AM
Vine raised an eyebrow. Was this her Minute? He was changing, she had to make sure he was changing for the better.

"What do you mean?" She placed a claw on his back still worried.

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 04:41 AM
"I see... the end of every thing... and I can summon the end... if I"ll just decide to... lets raze this city!" He laughed

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 04:47 AM
Vine stood shocked to hear that from Minute.
"We don't raze cities. We promote sin, the idea of being what others want to be. Allowing them to chose what they want." Vine reaches to take the ring from Minute.

OOC: In the DBitp game is what Brusal did alright? If not I will change it.

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 06:56 AM
Minute sent Vine back to bed with time manipulation. It was stronger then any time manipulation she ever exprienced before, including Tardy Doo's which were quite an exprienced time pony.

"Dont be a silly scaly, Vine" Minute chuckled. "Sin is meaningless, this city meaningless. Everything is." His smile looked more and more skeletal.
"Don't you see? Everything gets to its end, sooner or later. Why not sooner?

"

Ooc: she simply an orc. Its ok. But... if you wish to have more fun with the "justice sayians" then it would work well that Potatin will survive and assemble new friends

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 03:41 PM
Vine fought against the Time Manipulation as best she could she even touched the ring, but before she could take it she was sent flying back. She lay there sprawled out, her most vulnerable parts revealed. It felt like before, in a time she could not remember. She instantly sent her wings and claws to cover herself. As Minute advanced on her she shivered. It was going to happen again, wasn't it. This time by the pony she trusted. The Pony she gave away to.

"Please don't."

She said defeated, weak, quietly. all things that were not Vine.

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 04:41 PM
"Stop humilate yourself... I want to take you into a dance.. of doom." he bowed he beamed from the window a bird.
he laughed maniacly.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 04:57 PM
Vine looked up, a look of pure relief stretched over her face. He was not about to rape her. He was better then she thought, but when he looked to that bird. No Vine had never killed before, she hated it deep down. She hated blood, she hated death. She would never be her father. Here in this moment she realized that. In the moment as she jumped infront of the bird, and took Minute's gaze, his power of doom, for the bird.

She fell on the floor breathing heavy as it hurt so much. Her whole body seemed to smoke from the attack. She was crying from the pain. quietly sobbing from how she wished death to take away this pain.

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 05:19 PM
OOC: wait.. what? What pony less than alicorn could force her to do anything?

IC:

Minute blinked, "What?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" he yelled with agony, as he yelled,,, enchanted dark armor started to cover his face.
A sound of shattered glass heard- his cutie mark turned into a broken hourglass.
"No! It's.. arghhh!""

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 05:26 PM
OOC: Not all dragons are good people, and the older a dragon the more powerful they are. I will leave it at that for Vine's past.

E cycle

Vine weakly looked to Minute.
"Be the good pony I know you are." She weakly gasped as she tried to make them her last words. She was breathing sharp and rapid as she tried to hang on.

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 05:28 PM
"No! If I even have hurted you.. there.. no hope I'll end this wretched world!" his eyes glowed in dark red.. and just like that- he have dissapeard

OOC:
railroad to morning?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 05:31 PM
Vine now hurt inside to it as after a moment he was gone could she finally sit upright. She was sobbing from losing Minute.
"Come back Minute, Please come back. I love you! I love you! Being my rider meant would you marry me! Minute please come back!" She cried herself to sleep.

OOC: Okay to the morning.

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 05:37 PM
Vanhoover-

Muse had hard time to wake up, and when she awakened.. she felt wierd.
Somehow as if... all of her problems in life were gone, but.. also emptiness. She waddled like a zombie to breakfast. She was a bit... greyer than usual.
"Morning..." she yawned.
Even when sleeping few hours she awakened energetic... (later she could become cranky but that diffrent issue)

Staresh-

Onion gotten into her room calling her softly. "Staresh...."

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 05:49 PM
Cycle
"Morning!" Stamps said loudly before he say Muse's state.

"Are you alright Muse?" He had been with her for over a year, this was not normal for Muse.

Staresh
The little Nymph's eyes shot open, as she looked up to Onion.
"Good morning Ma'am Onion. *Yawn*" She yawned sweetly as she rubbed her eyes. It was the most adorable thing ever.

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 05:56 PM
Vanhoover

"Yeah.. I'm fine...." *yawn.*
"What for breakfast?"

Staresh

Onion stared at her for a minute. "Have you slept well?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 07:24 PM
Vanhoover
"We were having a simple Breakfast Eggs and hashbrowns. with a side of toast and ham, well mom and dad were going to have ham. They have grilled hay for you." Stamps moves next to Muse and walks with her.
"Are you sure you are okay?"

Poniville

Staresh smiled wide. "Yep, no problems at all. I am excite about to do, a new school new people. It is going to be great!"

igordragonian
2016-01-04, 07:35 PM
Vanhoover.

"I'm fine.. stop worrying so much, I just tired.. that all." she ate, with hunger but.. without the "spark" that she had while enjoying food.

Staresh

"That the spirit!" she said cheerfully. "Well... breakfast is ready."

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-04, 07:38 PM
Stamps ate dinner quietly as he continued to look to Muse as he did. Till finally it was time to walk to school.

"So Muse we will head to the Office to get your schedule for classes first okay?"

Poniville

Staresh walked and joined Onion to have breakfast.

igordragonian
2016-01-05, 05:58 AM
Ooc: I love what going on between Saffron and Deepwood. I think their diffrences should give us a lot of fun conflicts. Just... hope you aren't taking Deepwood personaly. And if I somehow hurting you oocly... please do tell me- I promise that it would never be on purpose.

Cycle-

Without the doom, Muse weren't herself. Deep inside she was always afraid of life, of the terors of it, and if the horor inside her.
So she have used to escaped to fantasies.
And all that more or less defined the Muse Stamps loved.
Now she felt grey to him. Tasted like... a B rated choclate, shadow of the great choclate she usualy was.
Muse looked around the place. "Mmm... sure. Why not?"

Staresh

Few cats rubbed themselvs against her. Usualy they were afraid of any non-pony being... but somehow they have grown fond of Staresh.
For breakfast Onion made a baked potatoes with sour cream, egg salad and a potato salad.
Mr. Potato Head sat there, reading a newspaper. "Mor'ning... young ms. Star'esh.' He said.
Couch was already in his third helping.
*munch* "Good morning Staresh. How you doing?" *munch*

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-05, 06:11 AM
OOC: I don't think I am upset, I understand, and am trying to talk more OOC wise. I think it is interesting, but also Saffron is not wrong. The first priority of all the employees is the girls, not their role. Their role is suppose to be secondary to the Princesses, and Saffrin now.

Cycle

Stamps nuzzled Muse, trying to be close, trying to think of some way to help her.
"Muse what is going on. What happened last night?"

Staresh
"Good Morning everyone!" Staresh said happily. As she petted some of the kitties before sitting down to eat. She grabbed a baked potato, and a glob of each salad.

"I am doing great. I am excited about school today. I can't wait to see Not Now, and *What was the other filly?*"

*I can't actually remember her name,

igordragonian
2016-01-05, 07:24 AM
Ooc: I love what going on between Saffron and Deepwood. I think their diffrences should give us a lot of fun conflicts. Just... hope you aren't taking Deepwood personaly. And if I somehow hurting you oocly... please do tell me- I promise that it would never be on purpose.

Cycle-

Without the doom, Muse weren't herself. Deep inside she was always afraid of life, of the terors of it, and if the horor inside her.
So she have used to escaped to fantasies.
And all that more or less defined the Muse Stamps loved.
Now she felt grey to him. Tasted like... a B rated choclate, shadow of the great choclate she usualy was.
Muse looked around the place. "Mmm... sure. Why not?"

Staresh

Few cats rubbed themselvs against her. Usualy they were afraid of any non-pony being... but somehow they have grown fond of Staresh.
For breakfast Onion made a baked potatoes with sour cream, egg salad and a potato salad.
Mr. Potato Head sat there, reading a newspaper. "Mor'ning... young ms. Star'esh.' He said.
Couch was already in his third helping.
*munch* "Good morning Staresh. How you doing?" *munch*

igordragonian
2016-01-05, 09:23 AM
Ooc: well actually the way I see it Saffron gotten it all wrong. (Which is fine. )
A- Luna wasnt in any danger. The wolves were concetrated on the dual.
B- Celestia was with Tailwind .
C- making the forest safe is his service for the princesses- he believe it criticly important from them to learn from the nature, without it, they would be just another common royalty.
Making it safe for them to travel and learn is serving them. In his eyes.

Cycle-

She blushed. 'You... don't rememer?"

Staresh

"Im happy to hear that." Couch said "Did you know that Not Now is cousin of On Sceduale?"

Ooc: Storm Dancer. Maybe if I'll explain the idea of this character, you'l remember better.
She is fan of RD and Scootaloo. She trying to be a tomboy and competetive... but she will never be a fast flyer.
But! She got a potential for an amazing and artistic agility. She will learn to dance between clouds and make them thundering in a musical rythm. She also going for a ballet classes.

Ooc2: You had some dragoness as teacher in Poniville. Didnt you?
If so, she could be their teacher.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-05, 02:28 PM
OOC: Yet did Deepwood ever consider the Physiological harm his actions would put on the girls? If he had done that away from them, it would have been fine, but no he was fighting and getting hurt while in front of the girls.

Cycle

Stamps looks to Muse with concern. There was also a clear blush on his face.
"No, I did not forget. It is just you are not seeming like yourself."

Staresh

Staresh looks up from her meal with shock.
"What I had no idea."

OOC: That was a long time ago. I can bring her back out ya.

igordragonian
2016-01-05, 03:00 PM
Ooc: no. He didnt. And that of course a mistake. Remember that he barely have passed the teenageness. He having hard time seeing the whole picture. And also... he used to live like a lonely wolf.

Cycle

"Well... I just shaken a bit. It was.. special." Muse said with a smile. A normal one- not her usual insane grin.

Staresh

"Yes. She living with her as a sister." He nodded.

Ooc: You don't have to. I just know you enjoy combining all the mlp roleplays to the same universe.

igordragonian
2016-01-05, 03:17 PM
Ooc: no. He didnt. And that of course a mistake. Remember that he barely have passed the teenageness. He having hard time seeing the whole picture. And also... he used to live like a lonely wolf.

Cycle

"Well... I just shaken a bit. It was.. special." Muse said with a smile. A normal one- not her usual insane grin.

Staresh

"Yes. She living with her as a sister." He nodded.

Ooc: You don't have to. I just know you enjoy combining all the mlp roleplays to the same universe.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-05, 03:23 PM
Stamps steps in front of Muse as they walk through the tunnel she explored last night. The Middle school was in the Hive unbeknownst to Muse.
"I felt you last night, you were not empty you were brighter then I ever saw. It was so good, now. Now you are empty. What happened?" However Before Muse could even reply, Stamps was sent flying into the cave wall. It cracked against the force in which he was sent. Vine stood before Muse fire coming from her mouth.

"BRING HIM BACK!!!!" She screamed at Muse.

Staresh

"Really! Maybe I could see her after school today. That would be great, I liked Not Now, and Storm Dancer, they were just amazing ponies. "

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-05, 08:59 PM
So Emmer, any Rps you want to do?

Emmerlaus
2016-01-05, 09:03 PM
So Emmer, any Rps you want to do?

Well, the situation in our roleplay made me wonder... would Saffron be angry at Sugar? She seem unable to make him angry...

The thing about his angry red eyes is that it makes her very nervous abnd afraid. I was thinking... how could Saffron be angry at Sugar? Could a argument happen between them? Both of them seem so mature and tto never fight...

So how could a fight happen between them?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-05, 09:07 PM
I agree it is an interesting line to think. We have shown that Sugar can make Saffron upset, especially when she made such a joke Gluttony. And even once they marry Saffron will still be him, he will have his own quirks. However He views things so differently, He is more concerned with the long game rather then the short game. If you do something that can disrupt that plan, is when he will get angry. I think anyways.

Emmerlaus
2016-01-05, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I think Sugar is too motherly to make Saffron angry. He didnt even get angry at Sugar for mentionning Glutonny and they resolved it by talking in background.

Sugar and Saffron balance each other out so much that its surprising. They are both mature, Sugar is motherly and... well...

Unless we make them fight over Dandy FLight? Sugar forgive him and you dont?

Maybe Sugar could be more forgiving then Saffron? Especially if acting wont affect history?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-05, 09:34 PM
Maybe Dandy would be their one thing they would fight over. Given that he does not forgive him.

Emmerlaus
2016-01-05, 09:43 PM
Maybe Dandy would be their one thing they would fight over. Given that he does not forgive him.

It could be a episode in fact... something happpen to Sugar and Saffron lost it :smalltongue:

I'll try to flesh out the dandy idea but so far, thast all I got. I dont wanna get ahead of teh game too much

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-05, 09:45 PM
Agree'd you can loss so much if you get ahead of yourself.

igordragonian
2016-01-06, 02:09 AM
Stamps steps in front of Muse as they walk through the tunnel she explored last night. The Middle school was in the Hive unbeknownst to Muse.
"I felt you last night, you were not empty you were brighter then I ever saw. It was so good, now. Now you are empty. What happened?" However Before Muse could even reply, Stamps was sent flying into the cave wall. It cracked against the force in which he was sent. Vine stood before Muse fire coming from her mouth.

"BRING HIM BACK!!!!" She screamed at Muse.

Staresh

"Really! Maybe I could see her after school today. That would be great, I liked Not Now, and Storm Dancer, they were just amazing ponies. "

Cycle

Muse shaked with fear. Any normal sane pony would- and that what she was.

"Stamps!" she called with fear, galloping to him.
Was she an angry Ex- of Stamps? Why would she get so frusrated.
"Let's talk it over!" she whined.

Staresh

"I glad to hear that." Couch said with a smile.

Potato head said dryly:"I can walk you to school, when you are ready." he folded the newspaper.

OOC: if not, I got an OC in mind

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-06, 02:30 AM
Cycle

When Muse went to Stamps she was able to see he was limb, his Carapace was cracked wide open. Blood was pouring out from the crevice created on his impact. He was dead.
Vine was on top of Muse.
"You took my Minute away, when you gave him that ring, give him back."

Staresh

Staresh smiled wide.
"Would you please papa potato! I would love to walk with you."

igordragonian
2016-01-06, 02:35 AM
OOC: wait.. what?! Stamps dead..?! but..?

Cycle

Muse gasped, and hugged Stamps.
"you.. killed him!" she cryied.
"You.. are mad." she stared at the dragoness. "I don't know Any Minute.. I.. just gave it to agent of Celestia... no... Stamps..." she squeazed Stamps's body to herself.
"Stamps... wake up.." she cryied.

Staresh

"Alri'ght then. Come along." he gotten up, taking a deep breath, leading the way.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-06, 02:40 AM
Cycle
Vine reached for Muse when Stamps started to glow brightly. It was a warm light as if he was bugging you back with, but Stamps does not move. Rather you suddenly hear another crash and breaking of stone.
"Vermin, attacking my family." Muse hears a familiar voice, of Spark.

Staresh
Staresh gets up and walks to Mr. Potato and follows him
"Thank you papa." she said with genuine happiness.

igordragonian
2016-01-06, 02:51 AM
Cycle

Muse cried. "Wait.." she looked back. "Are.. you agent of Celestia? what.. happend?" she asked whining. holding Stamps.
she killed him.
It's her fault!
somehow..

Staresh

"Nah. I need to sell potatoes anyway." he tieing himself to a cart.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-06, 03:11 AM
Cycle

Spark had his foot pressing down on Vine she was squirming and coughing up blood.
"No we just wanted the element. Ahhh!"
Spark pushed harder down on Vine deepening the crater.
"Muse I need you to let go of Stamps right now Muse."

She could feel another wave of light charging from Stamps body.

Staresh
The nymph watch the farmer lace on the wagon, till he started to seem to have some minor trouble. She then used her telekinesis to help out.

igordragonian
2016-01-06, 03:20 AM
Cycle

Muse. "Mister Spark... stop! Please! This is all my fault! I... have hurted her friend... it all because of me!" Muse cryied, breaking. She felt fully the heavy reality.

Staresh

Potato Head frowned. 'Im an earth pony. I dont use magic." He muttered as if she have insulted his pride "but... thank you.' He added awkardly. "Just next time, help without dark powers.".
Dark power? Telekenesis? Seriously?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-06, 03:24 AM
Cycle
"Muse step away now!" Spark said with a loud crack of loud followong.

Staresh

"Magic is not a bad thing papa, it is just a tool."

igordragonian
2016-01-06, 03:35 AM
Cycle

Muse backed of Stamps, sobbing. "Im so sorry... I was so afraid... and I still have doomed you.. " *sob..

Staresh

'Well it's a tool which bring more troubles than it worth... hop on.' He gestured the cart.
"Back in Stalliongrad ponies worked well without magic and all those dark powers. The moment they have letted unicorns in, everything went to Tartarus." He said.
"So my mom- Baba, have taught me to stay away from all this."

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-06, 03:41 AM
Cycle
Another blast of light comes from Stamps body, then Muse can here what she thinks is bone breaking. Only it was not bone Stamps Carapace seemed to be snapping back together, as the blood rushed back toward him. He started to move.

"Stamps can't die Muse, with the Life element in him he is literally immortal."

Staresh

"But in the hive magic is a tool,and a beautiful art form. It is an expression of one's soul."

igordragonian
2016-01-06, 04:10 AM
Cycle

"Re..really?" She smiled with a relif. 'It's wonderful!" She cryied with happiness. But then she turrned to Vine. "I dont know.. what happend to your friend" she said sadly. She sat next to her. "I was sure he could handle it... I believed it was the responsible thing to do."

Staresh

"I know what ponies do with a magic. We got here in Poniville the damned castle of Friendship which just apeared out of no where! It doesn't I can trust it.'
He sighed. "Im a simple pony. And I want to keep things simple as possible." On the way to town center Big Mac also carried cart-of apples of course.
"Morning, Mister Big Macintosh." He said coldly. With such chil that tasting it will make her shiver.
"Yep." Big Mac answered him with a smiliar chil. He spotted the nymph on his rival's crate. He just raised an eye brow- somehow seeing her made him angry at Potato.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-06, 04:42 AM
Cycle

Vine was cry your element changed him give him back give back my rider. I need my rider."
Spark looked down to vine.
"Rider? But you Shred's daughter, you shouldn't have one?" Spark then looks to Muse.
"Muse honey I will deal with our guest alright, you help Stamps walk to school, once he pulls himself back together okay. I will send a note later explaining why you were tardy for the first class."
Stamps blood now seemed back in his body, as his Carapace fell into the ground.

Staresh.

Staresh flew in front of both men.
"No you both can do better then that. You are grown men, you should not be fighting. Imagine what you two could accomplish together as friends"
She seemed to not want either of them to pass her.

igordragonian
2016-01-06, 05:38 AM
Ooc: if Vine will get "officaly' good, maybe it would be intresting to see her trying to apologize/befriending Ghost Mist- whom she probably bullied a lot

Cycle

The old Muse would have argue, refusing to not see what happens with Vine, or asking who is Shred...
But she just cryied quitly, helping Stamps.
"Stamps?" She carried him in her back.

Staresh

Big Mac, was wierded out to see a changling little girl- and with the most racist pony of Poniville!
He blinked and said":Nope.'
Potato Head muttered. 'You are wasting your time. He is so dumb he can't even speak properly. Big Mac glared at him with hate.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-06, 07:27 AM
Cycle

"Owe! That hurt alot." He moaned as he rested on Muse's back.
"Did you really give up Doom?"

Staresh

"Both of you stop! You are both only fueling the fire for this ridiculous hatred. Why can't the Apples and the Potatoes get along!" Staresh was going to make a scene out of this, and force a communication between the two families.

igordragonian
2016-01-06, 07:33 AM
Cycle

Muse folded her ears. "Yes. I did.... I thought I could simply throw it away ...."

Staresh

Big Mac rolled his eyes. "Hmph." And just like that walked away deciding to take the longer road.
Potato Head. "Dont call it stupid just because you dont understand it."

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-06, 07:40 AM
Cycle

Stamps hugged Muse.
"Why would you do that? Doom Muse was part of you. Losing her, you lose a part of yourself. "

Staresh

"No you both are being stubborn adults unwilling to see past your differences to see just how great you can mesh. Potatoes and Apples they can be so great together."

igordragonian
2016-01-06, 09:11 AM
Cycle

Muse said with a cracked voice. "I didn't wanted to kill you, Staresh and everypony... I letted you die again..."

Staresh

Potato Head was frusrated. "It's clearly that your parents haven't educated you to show respect to adults! You won't talk to me like that! This conversation is over!"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-07, 01:42 AM
Cycle

Stamps got up and off of Muse, and simply hugged her. He would not let her continue. Not till he felt she was finished.
"Muse, I would die for you again, and again if it meant your safety. I want us to talk about these things. I want your trust, you should not have done this on your own."

Staresh

Staresh humphed as she say on Mr. Potato's back.
"You and Big Mac should not hate each other."

igordragonian
2016-01-07, 02:02 AM
Cycle

"I trust you! I really do!" Muse whined. "But.. you can't undersand me. Nopony can.' She sighed "and I know you are ready to die for me, and that what scare me!"

Staresh

"I'v got good reasons to hate him." Potato muttered.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-07, 02:09 AM
Cycle

"You keep thinking I can't understand you, yet I have died for you twice. How is it I am not able or willing to understand Muse!? If there is something I am missing, don't hide it, please we are suppose to believe in one another. I believe in you, but do you truly believe in me?"

Staresh

"Then explain it." Staresh said with another humph.

igordragonian
2016-01-07, 03:13 AM
Cycle

"I trust you! You are perfect!" Muse shaked her head. "But.. you never felt... the urge to kill.. no.. to END everything. And I feel... this possibility is very real." She bowed her head. "I'm dangerouse. ." She said quitly.

Staresh

"They have killed my Papa!" He said annoyed, and then blinked. "Forget I'v said that..'

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-07, 03:29 AM
Cycle

"I may not have those feelings now Muse, I may never have them, but how do you think the changlings came from Crystallings. I have the potential to be so even, I become a parasite. I won't see you ever become like that. We need to work together Muse. Together, Life and Doom, we can be happy, and balanced."

Staresh

"How?" She was not going to drop it.

igordragonian
2016-01-07, 03:47 AM
Cycle

"Well... anyway... it's too late now..." she sighed. "I gave up the element."

Staresh

"Dont worry about that " he muttered.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-07, 03:51 AM
Cycle

Stamps stands tall, and looks to where his home is.
"We need to get it back. You need Doom, and apparently it needs you. You are the only one who can control it. Don't you want to help that poor Pony who you gave it to?"

Staresh

"If you don't tell me I will find out one way or another."

igordragonian
2016-01-07, 05:49 AM
Cycle

"I want to help him.. but.. what if I'll lose control?" Muse whined.

Graveyard of Vanhoover.

A shadowy armored figure walked between the graves.
"Excuse me, for taking you back from your rest- but I need your help to unite you with your loved ones! Muhahaha!!!" he laughed maniacly, waving his element- hooves and claws started to crawl out of earth...

Staresh

"Well, good luck with that." he grumbled/

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-07, 12:24 PM
Cycle

Stamps pulls Muse against him.
"You won't for if you ever need help you can lean on me. We have each other Muse, if one of us starts to fall, the other will come and pick them up. " Stamps hugged Muse, seeing her like this. It was so painful he had to get his Muse back to normal.

Staresh

"Trust me Papa, I will find out."

igordragonian
2016-01-07, 02:01 PM
Cycle

Muse sighed. "Just... promise to finish me off, if I ever get evil... and I agree.' She wishpered.

Doom Minute

"Onward brethren! We shall calm this madness which is life! Go! Help me save everypony from being alive!" He commanded his army.

Staresh

"It won't help anypony..." he sighed. They almost gotten to school. At the gates of school the Mayor standing greeting all the little ponies with a good morning. Did she did so every morning or...?

Not far from there, she spotting Not Now hiding under a bench and Storm Dancer trying to convince her to get out. She might be shy of the Mayor and the cameras?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-07, 02:13 PM
Cycle
Stamps nuzzled Muse.
"It will never come to that. I promise though." Stamps takes Muse and flies off back home.

Staresh

She looks to her friends before the mayor. She trots over to Storm dancer and Not now.

"Hey girls how are things?"

igordragonian
2016-01-07, 02:16 PM
Cycle

Muse nuzzled him back. "Ok.. lets go." She gulped.

Staresh

Storm Dancer sighed. "Fine I guess. But Not Now is stuck..."

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-07, 02:29 PM
Cycle

Stamps, and Muse get to the house in record time, as they hear Spark and Vine talking. Their voices where coming from the pool entrance room. Vine was talking about how she fell for Minute despite being Shred's daughter. How Minute needs the element for the Old Time one. She did not seem to leave out any details.

Staresh

Staresh nodded to Dancer, then looked to Not Now.

"Hey Now, if I get the cameras to go away will you come out?"

igordragonian
2016-01-07, 02:51 PM
Cycle

Muse perking her ears shocked. 'Wow... so... the hourglass society... is real?" The Muse Stamp knew would be proud that "she knew all along"..
"What should I do?" She asked him. "And who is Shred?"

Staresh

'Now..." she nodded.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-07, 03:01 PM
OOC: OMG I just asked this girl out, I have never done this before. I am nervous to all hell!

Cycle

Stamps looks to Muse, as he thinks.
"Shred is a dragon who still fights for the Sins, even though they are all banished. "

Spark then asked Vine what she knew about where Minute was now.

Staresh

Staresh gets up on her hooves then walks to the Mayor.

"Hello Madam Mayor. Is it normal for you to greet the kids?"

igordragonian
2016-01-07, 04:23 PM
OOC: How did it went? Wish you luck. I.. also never did.. actually. But I'm sure it will be all fun- just relax. Actually my best date was, when I didn't expect of anything. At all.

Cycle

Muse nodded, and perked her ears listening.

Staresh

"hoooooooo!!! Staresh! dear!" she hugged her, and waved for the cameras. "Well usually it's hard for me to find the time- but on such historic event... I would never miss it!"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-07, 06:50 PM
OOC: She said she'd think about. She and I have been talking back and forth the past couple days, so I just did it. Is that a good thing that she is thinking about it.

Cycle

Vine talks about what may be happening, and where he may be. How he was so focused on the Death aspect of Doom. That sealed it for Spark, he believed he knew where Minute was.

Stamps nodded.
"He would probably be at the graveyard, there is only one for both the hive and the town."

Staresh

"So you really are serious that Changlings don't come here often?!"

igordragonian
2016-01-07, 07:30 PM
OOC: It's hard to tell, without knowing the details. Honestly, I'm probably one of the less exprienced people... I'v never dated anyone, before I met the girl who turned out to be my wife. And even then, common friends "shipped" us. So....

Cycle

Muse shaked with fear. "I... guess... we got.. to go.. there..."

Staresh

"Yes. I am. Especialy for living here." The Mayor said.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-07, 07:36 PM
Stamps took Muses hoof and rushed for an exit, so they could get to the graveyard. Mean while Spark knew they were there the whole time.

It looks like you and I will need to hurry before my son has to fight. Lets go Vine.
Spark placed a Claw on Vine's shoulder and they teleported to the graveyard.

Staresh

Staresh looked to the mayor.
"Yet as mayor shouldn't you not be scaring your citizens?"

igordragonian
2016-01-07, 07:42 PM
Cycle-

Muse hurried up, breathing heavily feling growing tension.

Minute, looked like a knight with a black plates.
He laughed maniacly as he raised an army of skeletons and zombies.

Muse gasped. "I can't do that!"

Staresh

"What are you talking about, dearie?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-07, 07:49 PM
Spark was already burning, and clawing through the hoardes, while Vine tried to get close to Minute.

"Minute, you have to stop this, please this is not you!"

Stamps looked to Muse.
"This is someone warping doom from what it should be. look at all those poor ponies, they are being brought back, from the peace death gave them."

Staresh

Staresh motioned to Not Now, and a few other students who were hiding from the camera's as Staresh could feel their fear.

"You are scaring the students with this unusual behavior. "

igordragonian
2016-01-08, 01:51 AM
Cycle

"Don't worry Mistress Vine. We all be together- in OBIVLION! HAHAHA!"
He laughed maniacly and sent lightning of Doom.
Muse shaked. All of this was so wrong! She cryied. "I can't do it Stamps. I just can't... I'm just a little filly..."
And it didnt make sense to even try- even if Stamps would have lift her- even the air was filled with pegasi and changling zombies.
She cowered into a sobbing ball.

Staresh

The Mayor was out off balance- just a bit. "Oh. Right." She looked toward the more shy students of school. "Sorry about that.. I'll just wish you luck dear!" She patted her back and walked away with her camera ponies. Yes. Elections were close and she was worried.
Not Now went out from her bunch. Storm Dancer like many other foals stared at Staresh with amaze. "Wow! You just sent her away like a boss! You are 200% awesome!" She hopped in place. But there were others who were amazed in diffrent way.
Silver Tray. "Look at this monster making our beloved Mayor looking bad, while she was honoring her." He gestured toward Staresh. Staresh could feel that his charisma was at least equal to her's.
"Yeah! She is a monster!" Echoed him Fated Target- an yellow coated unicorn who was his "assistant".
Silver Tray trotted to block her way.
"I say we shouldn't let her join us! This is a pony-only school!"
"Yeah!" Few echoed him joining him. Pipsqueak tapped his forehead thinking what to do.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-08, 03:23 AM
Cycle
Stamps did take Muse into his hooves he then glowed bright as the sun. It was warm, but to Muse it did not hurt her eyes. She was able to see the light kept the undead at bay.
"Muse you can do this. You are not Muse Doom, or Muse Blood. You are Muse Bloom they all are you, and you are them.You are the filly I love, they are you. Please Muse believe ."

Vine and Spark are fighting back the horde. Vine is trying to get closer and closer to Minute.

"Please minute stop this I know this is not you!"

Staresh

Staresh was prepared for this tactic it was not his fault she was a princess.
"Pony only. Really now Silver you would say that? You would then announce to all the ponies here how you are against friendship? Or did you forget that part why I am here, to be friends with ponies. Changlings, and ponies being friends or do you want to ruin princess twilight hopes? I don't want to disapoint her.

igordragonian
2016-01-08, 08:27 AM
Cycle

"Of course it is me!" Doom Minute laughed. "I had enough of all of this... I'v lived too much times... no more suffer for Any Minute! No more suffer at the world!"

Muse perked her ears gotten up. She looked at the zombies. Normaly Muse Bloom would say how awesome it is to fight zombies.
But Muse now wasn't thinking about fantasy games. She narrowed her eyes. "You are right Stamps.' She said quitly. She kissed him in sudden. "No matter what happens.. rememer that I love you." She said softly.
"I must to end this madness.' Her cutie mark glowed.
And then she did something that was probably the most crazy and brave thing she ever did- she started to jump on the zombies's heads hopping like a rubber ball/pinkie pie in almost flight-like jumps.
She jumped on Minute. "Stop it!!!" She yelled trying to grab the element.

Staresh
"They have been mind controled by your kind!" Silver Tray stomped.

Pipsqeak have joined Staresh's side. "Tis is a lie! And as Student Council's president I forbid you from blocking Staresh!"
Silver Tray laughed. "Like I'll listen to YOU- Pipsweak!"
Not Now, Storm Dancer and Cabage Head gathered around Staresh.
'Just fly above them!" Storm wishpered

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-08, 08:35 AM
Cycle

Vine looked in desperation, hoping to keep Minute distracted.

"You don't need to live more lives, only one. One with me. You remember when I asked you to be my rider? That means I want to marry you Minute, but if you are continue this, how can we share our lives together."

Stamps simply watched on as he silently cheered Muse on hoping the best for her.

Staresh

Staresh shook her head, she was going to beat Silver, on his level. She would not use magic, or fly above him. She would be equals. She had friends who supported her, but she would also support them.

"Do you even know what I am? Or do you believe the lie your eyes tell you? You think I am just a Changling. I am a Changling and a Dragon. I am the heir to both peoples, and I am trying to bring friendship, to both sides. Why would you stop that? Just because you did not win my approval yesterday? We all are different, but I won't follow a bully like you. "

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-09, 01:49 PM
About the cycle

This is the second time Stamps is provoked and now I am being called in violence got to love the support right now.

igordragonian
2016-01-09, 06:39 PM
OOC: Honestly, I can't see this time how was he provoked.... I think that if you can bare with Deepwood you can bare with Trump...
I'm not against you, believe me. Please...
I really think that Stamps could devolp intresting and positive relationship.

Cycle

"You.. what?" Minute stopped, shocked. Muse used this moment and grabbed the ring from his foreleg.
The armor dissapeared into a red smoke, his cuite mark was whole again.
He fell unconcsiounse.

Muse wore the ring, her eyes and cutie mark glowed.
"Those who already have been blessed with doom- I release you back to your rest. Return to your graves." she have ordred, sound so sure, and royal. The zombies stopped fighting, crawling back to their graves.

Staresh

"I'm not a bully! I'm protecting the school from a brain washing monster like you!" He said frowning.

two fillies- about the age of Muse came. One was pink and with a tiara, and the other looked much like Silver Tray.
"What is going on here?" the pink one asked. Pipsqeak answered. "Silver Tray, being rude and blocking our friend- Staresh way to school, and he won't listen to me!"

The pink one looked at her friend who sighed.
"Fine." she came to Silver Tray. "Stop foaling around, you embarssing our family."
"But-"
She simply dragged him by the ear. The pink one turned to you. "Are you ok?" she asked with a worry.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-09, 07:03 PM
Ooc I will post when I get home, in our games.
I won't be peaceful anymore with Dudeons or his character. He has interrupted my character twice in trying to learn a God Damn lesson, and he has provoked me and my character twice. You may not see it, but I do.

igordragonian
2016-01-09, 07:15 PM
Ooc I will post when I get home, in our games.
I won't be peaceful anymore with Dudeons or his character. He has interrupted my character twice in trying to learn a God Damn lesson, and he has provoked me and my character twice. You may not see it, but I do.

OOC:

Didn't you two talked things over?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-09, 07:17 PM
Apparently not when he interputed me a second time.

igordragonian
2016-01-09, 07:18 PM
How.. did he interupted you?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-09, 07:21 PM
By provoking Stamps!

igordragonian
2016-01-09, 07:26 PM
How did he provoked him?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-09, 07:41 PM
Not only was his statement to early since the characters last fight, which was never truly resolved, or shoved under the bed once more. To me it was provoking, given he was daring to have the balls to claim that emotional harm, is not the same as physical harm. Emotional and mental damage can be just as debilitating as any physical injury. Not only that his statement shames all those who have been subjugated not only in the Pony verse, but in real life. It is an a front to them, and I won't stand for it.

And of course you go offline, and I won't see you till the morning at best.

igordragonian
2016-01-09, 08:08 PM
But there is a point in that. You can disagree, but it's legitmate opinion, which I perosnaly trying to live by it.
(and fails)

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-09, 08:12 PM
No there isn't Dragonian, He presented his point wrong, and has tried to justify and retcon. He presented that emotional and mental abuse, harm, and/or damage is no that same thing as physical, abuse, harm, and/or damage. You don't **** with people, by stating what he stated. Honestly this would have normally been a thing where I would have without saying anything. You don't disregard another person(s) like that.

igordragonian
2016-01-09, 08:19 PM
maybe he didn't did it with the most possible tact, and maybe it was too soon for him to speak so openly..
But I don't think it was THAT offensive...
I'm not saying you are wrong, i just think/hope/believe we can have warmer envirment at the Cycle as group.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-09, 08:27 PM
Oh hell no, not with Dudeons. I came out to Indiana, to help my mother because she has suicidal depression, and PTSD from having been Sexually abused. I myself have been emotional scared and abused when I was a child. I made Stamps emotionally and mentally scarred. Him daring to make those claims, or falling to have actual talent in his words, I won't forgive him, because he insulted everyone who has gone through such times. Not just me, not just my mother, but everyone who has ever had to suffer. This is why I am having Stamps leave the damned group, with such an insensitive prick, and you now all have your first true enemy. I am already clearing it with Derjuin.

igordragonian
2016-01-09, 08:32 PM
I had my own rough times...
but I think you are mixing the RP with the IRL.
And beside.. he was talking about WORDS.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-09, 08:33 PM
No his poor tact made it be about pain not words.

igordragonian
2016-01-09, 08:36 PM
then why not ask him OOCly what he meant?
If you ever say something that seems hurtfull to me, I'll ask what you meant, because I know you won't hurt me on purpose...

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-09, 08:37 PM
You won't I won't but I have seen Dudeons will. I need sleep good night.

igordragonian
2016-01-09, 08:44 PM
good night..

Emmerlaus
2016-01-10, 01:35 AM
It makes two of your players not able to stand Dudeons. I feel like its no longer a personnal problem anymore :smallsigh:

Im sorry to hear that about your past Cavalier. Wish I could do something to help... On the plus side, I have good idea for my episode and you can decide something for it. I'll PM you about it.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 03:38 AM
I don't need apologies. But thanks Emmerlaus.
What I want is Dudeons out.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 03:50 AM
Dragonian what are you doing, Muse will be killed around Stamps.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 04:02 AM
Do you really think she will let him go just like that? If you want to kill Muse, it's up to you.

And Emmar..
When I was little my whole class hated me.
Why? Because I was fat? That why they said. But some of them were fatter then me.
Because I was foriegn? Maybe. So they said. But they have accepted other foriegen kids.
Lately they kind of accepted me... but that not the point.
Even million people hating one person doesnt make it right.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 04:07 AM
Then why would you allow me to hit Trump during the first fight, and not the second. Each fight he provoked, and insulted me and my character.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 04:12 AM
A- the first time seemed more justified to Muse.
B- because it need to be solved- in the pony way

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 04:14 AM
Stamps is not a pony!!:smallfurious: I won't become friends with Dudeons, and there in Stamps wont be friend with Trump.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 04:25 AM
It doesnt matter. They are from the same world. Where friendship and love is magic.

Turning into a monster because somepony said something you disagree doesnt really show the good side of changlings...

Anyway... Muse won't let Stamps go. Do what ever you wish with that.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 04:25 AM
OOC: Honestly, I can't see this time how was he provoked.... I think that if you can bare with Deepwood you can bare with Trump...
I'm not against you, believe me. Please...
I really think that Stamps could devolp intresting and positive relationship.

Cycle

"You.. what?" Minute stopped, shocked. Muse used this moment and grabbed the ring from his foreleg.
The armor dissapeared into a red smoke, his cuite mark was whole again.
He fell unconcsiounse.

Muse wore the ring, her eyes and cutie mark glowed.
"Those who already have been blessed with doom- I release you back to your rest. Return to your graves." she have ordred, sound so sure, and royal. The zombies stopped fighting, crawling back to their graves.

Stamps rushed Muse, and tackled her with a hug.

"I knew you could do it!"

Vine meanwhile was picking up Minute.

"Come on my Minute, lets get you home."

Staresh

"I'm not a bully! I'm protecting the school from a brain washing monster like you!" He said frowning.

two fillies- about the age of Muse came. One was pink and with a tiara, and the other looked much like Silver Tray.
"What is going on here?" the pink one asked. Pipsqeak answered. "Silver Tray, being rude and blocking our friend- Staresh way to school, and he won't listen to me!"

The pink one looked at her friend who sighed.
"Fine." she came to Silver Tray. "Stop foaling around, you embarssing our family."
"But-"
She simply dragged him by the ear. The pink one turned to you. "Are you ok?" she asked with a worry. Stamps smiles at the older filly.
"I am fine, thank you. I could have handled him. You don't have to worry." She then looks to find Dancer and Now.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 04:27 AM
It doesnt matter. They are from the same world. Where friendship and love is magic.

Turning into a monster because somepony said something you disagree doesnt really show the good side of changlings...

Anyway... Muse won't let Stamps go. Do what ever you wish with that.

Stamps isn't a Changling he is a crystalling. The monsters that made Changlings. He does not believe himself a good person especially after he killed his own sister. He was going to learn that maybe Monster does not have to be a bad term, if Trump had not interupted twice!

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 04:39 AM
Turning into a monster because someone said something you dislike, isnt a very good reason

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 04:41 AM
No Turning into a monster because you all don't support my actions or reasoning, thus seeing me as a monster is. It is a very common reason to turn into a monster.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 04:46 AM
Why? Muse doesnt think of as monster. Yes... she think that you can't resolve such problems with violence.
Can't Stamps befriend with someone who doesn't agree to very specific mistake?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 04:47 AM
Not when said person is a complete and utter Ass no. As I have said I won't have Stamps be friends with Trump

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 04:57 AM
And with Muse?
Bass?

And how about Blaise?!
He really practicly abused his brother!

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 05:00 AM
Muse and Bass, actually try and get to know Stamps, Trump never did that, and I know Dudeons. He won't do that.

What about Blaise he is not even involved in the cycle. He only came up here, because we needed a interlude.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 05:13 AM
Let's summon King Yama from DBZ.
Trump sin- being a bit rude.
Blaise- tortured his brother.

Blaise can be forgiven and Trump not?

And beside, to me it looked like Trump tried to help Stamps to deal with racism. I dont know, maybe dudeons is an illumaniti agent or something I dont aware of, but he doesnt seemed to be like a pure evil.

By the way, Deepwood for example were much ruder than Trump- he gotten paranoid, and alwayes blamed Saffron for everything.
He yelling at fillies, he mocked the health condition of Agony.
In some ways he is 20% jerker than Trump.

I'm your side. And that why im saying this. I think you also could enjoy the Cycle more if you'l try to give a chance.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 05:20 AM
Deepwood may be rude, Blaise may have been an ass. But Trump belittled the pain of abuse. Deepwood, and Blaise never did that. The cycle can burn for all I care, because of him.

I don't feel your support, I don't believe you are on my side. You want to keep seeing what Trump said as you how believe, but I will keep seeing it as how I believe.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 05:22 AM
You know, you can change opinions of people and characters, by talking.

Here in this thread-

Baba Kartushka is super racist. She didn't allowed her son to date non-earth ponies.

So?
It's just a more challenge for Staresh!

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 05:24 AM
Baba never came off as racist, Super cranky but not racist, and stop trying to switch games, when they have no precedence on the actual argument. Trump belittled pain, suffering and abuse. That is my issue, that is how he provoked me character, and me. You don't see it, well I can't help you.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 05:28 AM
You are missing my point.
My point is, that you could talk this out.
Do you really think he meant all those awful things you see in it?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 05:29 AM
Given what I have seen from Dudeons in the past, yes. I have been over this. He means every word.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 05:32 AM
He didn't actualy said, that mental abuse means nothing.
He said that you shouldn't let insultes get to you.
That what I gotten from it.. unless my english is very bad.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 05:34 AM
IT would have been taken as that if he did not dare to compare it to another form of injury, by comparing it, he made it clear what he wanted to have come across.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 05:38 AM
not really.
For exmaple there is mental "new-age" book that I trying to live by, called "four questions"
the principal, is that the world can't force us to feel anything- it's all our choice.
It says similar things actually.

Basicly you upset of bad choice of comprasion?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 05:41 AM
Don't go into what he is saying, for just like stamps his ideas are flawed, and insulting. The world does make you feel. If you were stabbed right now, you would feel it. You have no choice in the matter. Claiming that when you are abuse it is your choice not to feel it. Do ever start that line. It is like saying you allowed someone to rape you. :smallfurious:

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 05:44 AM
No.
it's not the same. It's more complicated than that. I felt anti toward this book at begining.

it doesn't justify what other people do.
and emotional harm is diffrent than a physical-
if you call me fatty ill be
"Sigh.. I know.."

I'v a friend who usualy is like a male fluttershy. but if you call him fat, he'l punch your face without asking.

why?
For me, fatty is just a word.
For him it's a memory of hellish times.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 05:46 AM
Just stop! You see how I interrupt his words, you don't like if fine, I am done. I am going to solo the cycle, so just back off! I won't interact with Trump at all.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 05:52 AM
Sigh...

sorry if I'v hurted you in any way.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 05:54 AM
You had for what I,a talking about is not the same,as you, having thick skin is not the same as being abused.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 10:18 AM
we can continute future StampsXmuse whenever you are ready..

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 10:25 AM
I already post a while back I am waiting on you.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 11:43 AM
Cycle

Muse fell shocked under Stamps's tackle. She stopped glowing. "Yeah..." looking shocked.
Minute blinked. "What? Did the expriement succeded?"
In the corner of her eye, Vine have seen a Time pegasi she knew- Tardy Doo. She looked... sad. It probably meant she got a command to do... to Minute. Because he have failed. Epicly.

Staresh

"I'm sure of it, but we can't have this kind of beaviour in our school can we? It making Poniville looks bad. You are Staresh. Right?" She said warmly. "Im Diamond Tiara by the way. Welcome to our school.
Staresh didnt had to look for her friends- Not Now and Storm Dancer were next to her.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 11:54 AM
Your cycle one, what do you mean I am confused.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 11:59 AM
With Tardy Doo?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 12:01 PM
Yes please

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 01:03 PM
Alright.
Tardy Doo- Minute's auntie apeared next to the graveyard, covering herself with time manipulation trick. Vine can barely see her.
She looks more sad than worried- Vine can guess it means she was sent to timeside Minute- because he failed to give the element to the Timey One, made a whole mess and atracted attention. Tardy Doo hating it, but it's her duty.

Mmmm.. better?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 01:05 PM
Yes thank you I will post when I can.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 01:12 PM
Cycle

Stamps looked at Muse.
"I don't know tell me how do you feel?"

Vine thought she saw something, but it was hard to make out. However Spark did see her. The Golden Wyrm was as silent as the night itself as he appeared behind the old hag. He took her by the throat and held her above the air.

"Don't do what your thinking. This young couple is free from you and yours. A rider and his dragon will not belong to you, or else. Do I make myself clear?" the old time pony could feel the power inside Spark, one who was strong enough to stop them even the old one, but choses not to. One who was stronger then all the rest of the dragons in existance. One who was actually Familiar with the ways of time travel as well.

Staresh

Staresh wrapped a hoof around each friend. She smiled at diamond.
"Thank you for the welcome and warm greeting. I like you, you are very nice."

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 05:48 PM
OOC: I don't know enough Spark but...
first you don't know about who is the Timey One, and about the ability of elder time ponies...
but that not what really bother me...
I thought that secret society of time manipulators could be a cool and interesting theme to play with... you disagree.... right?
It's just... ok. Minute don't issues in his life anymore. What.. now?
But if you don't like the whole idea, it's ok.

Cycle

"Whole.. somewhat... right.." Muse said.
"And.. sad. A bit." she hugged Stamps tightly.

Staresh

Diamond smiled. "Thank you... honestly I wasn't much better than Silver Tray until week ago.." she smiled with guilt.
"But.. some very good friends helped me. Anyway, I hope you'l feel here like home!"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 05:51 PM
Ooc: again could you repeat that it was not easy to understand.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 05:52 PM
Spark

the old pegasi just... sighed. she didn't feared death. There were things worse than death, and she have exprienced them.
"It's not that simple." she said quitly.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 05:53 PM
? That does not match up what?

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 06:12 PM
what excavtly wasn't clear?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 06:14 PM
Everything in your ooc, it was mated and cobbled to together. I could not follow one thought to the next.

igordragonian
2016-01-10, 06:25 PM
huh. it's.. not improtant. Let's roll on

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-10, 06:31 PM
You said something so it is important.

igordragonian
2016-01-11, 03:18 AM
Ooc1: i have edited the update on Fis

Ooc2: but it's really isnt important to me, THAT much. Im here for fun, I just.. disapointed a bit. Really not a big deal- Im gladly be about moving on.

Technicly-
Maybe I don't know the powers of Spark.. but neither do you know elder time ponies (which some of them of the level scale of Sunset Shimmer and Twilight). And neither of the Timey One.
And they are hiding for thoausands of years... and yes- from dragons too...so Spark without investagting or anything simply know about them?

From the story point-

Vine and Minute are "impposible" couple. Part of it, because Minute is part of a secret society, and you just dismissed his whole point... like that.
Think if Derpy had a show of her own, and her eyes would get healed on the first episode. Then... what?

Personaly I belived that the idea of a secret mystical society was intresting. (Especialy since it's origin is from Equinia...) Especialy with special complex- the same way you head canoned "sins"to the dragons, the same way cutie mark is a complex for ponies.
I understand that it was just annoying for you ....which is ok.
Im just disapointed a bit.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-11, 03:25 AM
Okay now I understand, you are making a lot of assumptions on what I find annoying, which is what annoys me. I wanted to do your society. I do, Spark is suppose to be stronger then not only all of the Sins combined, but also his mother Monah, and Io, and the four who brought down Io. He is comparable to a god in other words. But He does not like to get involved. Thus he does not want to do anything that hinders your society, however they have now pursued his sons love, and are going to do something to a dragon's possible rider. He won't stand for that. Aside from those couple things he is fine sitting in the background and watching event unfold. simply acting like the fatherly figure he is towards all those underneath him.

I want to see your time organization, I really do, and they still have a shot at an element, Stamps has said infront of Minute a few times, how he used Life to revive Staresh. Not Now could be just trying to get said life from Staresh, even though it is not actually on her person.

igordragonian
2016-01-11, 03:33 AM
Alright. Sorry for the assumptions. Are we cool now?
I think I was the last one to reply

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-11, 03:45 AM
Would you not act like I will get angry at the slightest thing. I am not mad at you, I never was. Minute could stay in contact with the society as well, however you want to do it. I am just saying we don't have to break away from your plan.

Cycle

Stamps hugs Muse as he flies up, and heads off towards home.
"You have nothing to be said about. Did you not see what "YOU" did to those undead?"
Stamps asked as they flew away.

E Cycle

Vine held onto her Minute as she saw Spark holding something? Talking to it? She was done with this freak show, and just wanted to have Minute be alone to recover. She too flew off to their home so he could sleep.

Spark
Trust me, Your Olde One will understand if you tell him my name. Geyol tells you to stop. Spark lets her go, and seems to disappear after Minute and Vine flew away.

Staresh

"When he is actually ready for true friends I will know." Staresh said looking to Silver Spoon.

"Anyways Thank you again. Girls?" Staresh said as she looked to her friends.

"Where do I go?"

igordragonian
2016-01-11, 04:41 AM
Cycle

Muse gasped as she have seen the city from above. 'I.. I... have released them, I gave them... doom. And it... was a good thing. Right?" She have asked excited.

E. Cycle

As she carried Minute to their home, she have heard him mambling. "Moon Blossom...' he wishpered.
His mind twitching and dodging between the timelines he have exprienced.
"dragon rider?" He mambled when Vine gotten him to bed.

Auntie Tardy Doo

She actually smiled happily. "Thank you." She said. "I... just want my nephew be happy and-' she blinked.
She giggled happily.

Staresh

"To talk to me, of course." Said a calm voice. Not Now hurried to hide behind Staresh. A grey mare aproached them. She was a grey batpony with a brown mane. "Ms. Cofee Agony. Your teacher." She said in offical tone, behind rimmed glasses.
Staresh could feel from her a strong dicipline. She didn't minded Staresh as changling or even royalty- for her she was simply new student. Nothing less, nothing more.
It seemed that the class respected her- almost in a military way.
"You must be Staresh... please let's sit up under the tree over there and talk a bit. Shall we?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-11, 04:47 AM
OOC: I am an idiot such a stupid idiot! *Face desk X100*

Cycle

Stamps smiled.
"Yes you did. By giving them doom, you gave them peace. Life can some times be truly painful, so much so that only Doom can truly ease onces suffering. "

E Cycle

Vine curled up next to Minute and held him. She soon went to sleep by his side, but before she did.
"Yes, Minute, please be my rider."

Staresh

"With the whole class teacher? Or just you and I?"

igordragonian
2016-01-12, 05:05 AM
Cycle

"So.. Doom isn't about destroying life..." she said smiming. "It's about release and rest!" She said and started to glow. The ring floated from her hoof shining- and then.. entered her heart. She gasped shocked. She.. felt more whole than ever.
The choclate now tasted like royal quality.
'What... happening?"

E. Cycle

Minute wasnt very awake so he said:"sure... anything you desire, Mistress." He mambled without really listening.

Ooc: Shred would be ok with that?

Staresh

She smiled warmly. 'No dear, just you and me. I want us to understand each other.' She led Staresh to a comftrable shady spot.
"Well... tell me about your school at Vanhoover, please."

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-12, 05:18 AM
Cycle

Stamps squeezed Muse as tight as he could. He hugged her and kissed her.

"You have accepted your element for what it is. Just like I did with Life. "

E Cycle

Vine snuggled Minute and smiled falling asleep crying form tears of joy.

Shred would not be okay with this, if he is a Sin follower. He will be furious, that his own daughter betrayed him to Harmony.

Staresh.

Staresh looked to the teacher. Agony sounded so familiar, why did it sound so familiar. The thought ran through her head.
"Vanhoover has three schools, the traditional set up. Elementary, Middle, and High school. They are very big. for they support not only the Hive, but Vanhoover as well. Elementary you are above ground. Middle school you are in the hive. High school. you are in both, as the building goes from the Hive up to the town. " Staresh tilted her head.

"Does that help Ms?"

igordragonian
2016-01-12, 06:06 AM
Ooc:
(For some reason i cant clear my box from the cell so I answer here.
No.
When you are not forgiving yourself, you just staying with this mistake like a mud.
Regret is good- but it supposed to sugn us to change our ways. If you have changed your ways then you aren't the sane person who did the wrong.
Forgicing doesnt mean it wasn't wrong- it means not posioning your heart and soul.

If you'l be sad and angry at yourself it would be almost impossible to improve.

Cycle

Muse embraced Stamps, crying with happiness. "Thank you Stamps... I feel... great."
Her smile gotten wide. "Actually I never felt so good... it would never happened without you!" She kissed him with love, more released than ever.

E. cycle

Ooc: hmm sound like fun. I would enjoy seeing how their life would go...

Staresh

"A bit.' She said. 'I meant how school was for YOU. What are you used to, what have you learned so far. How many friends do you have there?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-12, 06:13 AM
OOC:I can't forgive myself. I treated Dudeons so poorly because of what I thought he did, even though he did nothing.
Also Should Muse chase after Stamps? I don't think so. I think you should finish the show with the others, and then come after Stamps.

Cycle

Stamps smiled as the neared the lake, and the entrance to Stamps home. He had nothing to say he was just so happy that Muse was alright, better then alright. She was finally happy for herself. It made everything seem so much brighter now. Stamps was just smiling like an idiot as he landed with Muse in the pool entrance area.

E Cycle

It would be interesting we can focus on that if you want. I would just need to wait on you for Minute. Vine is asleep next to him holding him tightly.

Staresh

Staresh goes into what she had learned, as she explained ideas and lessons far advanced for her age. She even went into her friends, there was not many, but also the only one who lived close was Ruby, who was like an older sister to her. Staresh also explained how she had fallen behind, given she was dead for a few weeks.

igordragonian
2016-01-12, 06:00 PM
Cycle

Muse started to spin around Stamps, dragging him into a dance, closing her eyes happily humming!

E. Cycle

After a three hours, Minute awakened groaning with pain.
"Sorry Vine, next time I'll bake the gems better..." he mambled.

Staresh

Cofee agony smiled. |Wonderful. I want you to know, that outside of class- I can be your big sister. But in class.." he voice turned cold. "I trear everyone, equally harsh, no less than any great villian you might know. Am I clear?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-12, 06:05 PM
Cycle

Stamps joins the dance, as he glides over the floor with Muse. Spinning, and weaving around her, as she is truly happy for the first time in such a long time. Stamps was glad he could not overcharge, for she was so rich.

E cycle

Vine places a claw over Minute's chest, and applies some pressure to keep him laying down with her. She kissed him, though his one was not lustful it was tender and loving.

"Don't you worry your little head. I want you to rest today okay. That way you can think on what I asked you."

Staresh

Suddenly appeared to have an epiphany. She realized where she heard the name Agony before.

"Do you have an ancestor named Tea Agony, and Deepwood?"

igordragonian
2016-01-12, 06:07 PM
Cycle

Muse took a deep breath after finally finishing dancing.
"It's... amazing. I wonder how ponies in school will react when- wait.. we are late!"

E(?) Cycle

"Asked me? Asked me what?" he raising an eyebrow, confused. "Where.. is the doom element?!"

Staresh

Deep Agony blinked surpised. "Why yes.. I'm proud memeber of the DeepAgony dynasty... but they aren't very famouse.. where have you heard about them?" she asked surprised.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-12, 09:43 PM
Cycle

Spark teleported in as Stamps was about to speak.

I already talked to the school. You have today off, due to governmental reasons. As Prince here I can do this, but don't expect it every day. Stamps tackles his dad.

"Thanks Dad!"

Spark hugged his son.

You Both will make it up to me, by doing the harvest today!

E? Cycle

Vine snuggled up to Minute nuzzling him tenderly.

"Will you be my rider? It means will you marry me, only it is more then that. We will become one in soul, if you accept." She then tickled his leg with her tail.
"Muse has it again. You got out of control with it, and it went back to its owner."

Staresh

Staresh smiled wide.
"Great Grandpa Saffron, and Grandma Sugar. They were friends to Deepwood, and Tea Agony! They told me stories about them, how their love was hard, but deeper then most other ponies could even imagine."

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-12, 10:17 PM
S&S

Monah, Spark, and Blaise stood in a circle for their moot. In the center of their triad was a black crystal flame statue glowing brightly. They were in the Everfree forest.

"Could you make me an Earth Pony daughter. I feel that would be most humbling. I need to be as weak as I can, to insure I do not hurt anyone. I need to not feel the hunger for power. "

As you wish father. I will see you soon. Then the three dragons started to sing, in Dovah, as thunder cloud came, and a bolt of lightning hit the statue. It disappeared then.

Celestia and Luna walked out of the foliage toward the dragons, after the ceremony was finished.

"Hello there Hierarch. I am here to deliver a message. " Celestia said.

Who could be so high that you would be their messenger?

It was then a nearly pure black Earth Pony, and a almost bat like Pegasus walked out from the forest as well.

"Hello Monah my duaghter."

Emmerlaus
2016-01-12, 10:25 PM
S&S

Sugar wasnt afraid, she knew this moment would come. She had thought it would be better to meet them more or less after they saw them in the past, like past their wedding, but seeing them now was probably why they didnt object to began with...

She walked with next to Saffron, not showing fear but instead compassion and happiness to see Saffron family again.

She waited her turn to speak. Of course, their would be some explinations first but they were ready...

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-12, 10:50 PM
S&S

Monah seemed to understand quickly.
"You couldn't even wait a minute could you? So what name did you chose Tarvok?"
I chose the name Saffron." Saffron replied

Monah gasped and seemed shocked.
"I see. Who is this with you?"

Emmerlaus
2016-01-12, 10:58 PM
S&S

Sugar smile rise up from Monah quick understanding. She was beaming now:

" My name is Sugar Rush. I am Saffron's wife. I'm sure you have lots of questions but I figured maybe we could talk over it over dinner? "

Sugar look to the Princesses: " We planned to explain everything in Canterlot if you don't mind. The Princesses have their duties to fullfill after all. And the Princesses allowed me to use their kitchen to make you something special as well. "

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 12:27 AM
S&S

Spark and Blaise step forward.
"Hang out, how do we know that is you?" Spark says. They were still fresh from war, and Spark was protective since he had a whole people aside from dragons to protect.

"For I know you well Geyol." Saffron says in Dovah.
Spark shrugs
"Okay it is Tarvok. Or Saffron?"

Celestia looks to you all.
"Well would you like us to teleport there? Or fly?"

Emmerlaus
2016-01-13, 01:23 AM
S&S

Sugar: " May I suggest Teleportation? Our company is particular after all... "

Sugar goes next to the others, ready to be teleported and already acting familiar with them. She didnt know about the war and they being avoiding Saffron family for so long that she was impatient to break the barriers between them.

She give a picture to Blaise: " I thought I would bring this, if you were wary about me. You gave me something for our wedding that I have being using since then. This was taken at Saffron and I wedding. And don't say it's witchcraft, you WERE smiling on this picture. "

On the picture, everyone was there. However, little Saffrin was there as well. For Sugar, it was a very precious picture because of it.

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 01:36 AM
Cycle

"You are the best Mr. Spark!" Muse said cheerfully hugging him.
Muse smiled wilder than ever. Getting that energetic that her mane turned spikey like super saiyan! "Stamps! We tottaly need to take Perfect Muse Bloom to raid this city! Wohoooo!" She grabbed Stamps and threw him on her back. "Hold tight!" She warned and galloped like the wild filly she was. She gotten to "ridicusly cartoonish speed" level just like Pinkie. (Who known to be able to over run RD's flight if she really wanted to.).
"Onward!" And only then she have realized that Spark actually have asked for something in return. She galloped backward. "Sorry, Mr Spark sir! What did you just said?" She asked. "I didn't knew you had a farm!"

E? Cycle

Minute gotten up again all tense "what?! I have failed?!"
He started to freak out. "They are going to timeside me! To take me away from YOU!"

Staresh

Cofee Agony chuckled. "Well that intresting. The Survival Journals of Deepwood also told about Saffron and Sugar Rush... even if by his... special personal laungauge. So I guess it make us kind of relatives. I guess." And then she added. "But I still will treat you with the same iron hoof I treat everyone in my class"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 02:22 AM
S&S

Blaise looks at the photo confused.
"Who is that?"
This Blaise had not yet met Tear Wave or her son Water Slide.
Spark leans in and looks.
"Adepha and I have a child?!"

"Surprise!" Saffron replied.

Cycle
Spark turns around and walks away saying
"I'll let Stamps explain. Have fun."
Stamps got up and took Muse's hoof.
"You have to see this, it is not a farm,but it is how Dad is so rich!"

Stamps flies pulling Muse along. Deeper into the cave.

E cycle

Vine hold minute even tighter.
"Wouldn't they have time sided you by now?"

Staresh

"Okay! It will be like I am with Uncle Blaise."

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 02:34 AM
Cycle

Muse hopped happily with Stamps.
"That probably amazing!"

Dragon-minute

"Ha? You.. you are right!" Minute smiled. "But.. how?" shocked.

Staresh

"I guess it will. Not that I know this Blaise." she said and led the way to class

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 02:52 AM
Cycle
muse is led through the home, till they come to a heavy metal door. There was some sort of interface that Stamps went to.
He spoke something in a strange language. The a light seemed to scan his eye. The door opened then.

When you both enter you are greeted by a menagerie of colors. The room was full of plants plants muse had never seen before. Plants made complete out of gemstone. Their fruit was of each type of gen you could think of.in every size and shape. This room was massive at least a normal field full of these special plants.

E cycle.
It was then a letter was sent in by fire. It read,
"To the rider and dragon meet me at the library we have much to discuss. S."

Staresh
Stareshfollowe her teacher.

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 03:36 AM
Cycle

Muse gasped with amaze. 'What... is this?" She looked around.

Vineminute

Minute stared.
"Wait.. what? Who is S?" He was confused.
"Did you... just asked me to marry you?!' He finally realized. Amazingly he freaked out in quite dorky way.

Staresh

She really led the class harsh and fair. Question may have asked only when she finished part of her speech.
The lesson finish, and it timw to period? Who will she play with? What games?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 03:48 AM
Cycle

Stamps smiles at Muse.
"This is Dads garden. It is his food as well as source of wealth. You could say it is Dads hoard. " he takes her hoof to go get a basket.
"Let's start to harvest ok."

E cycle

Vine pulls Minute down to her in the sheets as she once more wraps a tail around his leg.
"Will you marry me?" she genuinely asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

Staresh

Staresh goes to find Storm Dancer and not now of course, and will play with them.
"Hey girls what cha doing?"

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 05:47 AM
Cycle

Muse took a basket and helped Stamps. "Your family is so special...' she said. Stamps could notice that this time she didnt compared them to her family as usual.

E cycle

Minute stared at her with his golden eyes. He might have been 18 years old, but he have exprienced those 18 years at least times. Which means that he felt like he lived 236 years.
"No.' He said with pain.
"Its... impossible. Your clan will see this as treachery. I can't let you have your family turning into an enemies." He said with mature tone- much mature than he looks, almost old.
"And... as for me... marriage is about loyalty and stability... and I can't promise you those- Im just a chess piece in a game no sane pony can understand. We live forever and ever and then in sudden... it never happened. They can send me to find puppy in Yakyakistan. Why? Who knows!" He bowed his head. "You can't marry a chess piece like me. You deserve better." He smiled a bit. "But I'll alwayes be your slave." He kissed her with love and pain.

Staresh

Not Now just sat under a bunch. She looked at everything with fear. Storm sighed. "She won't agree to play anything!"
She looked at Not Now. "I wonder why is she like this..."

Not Now- two days ago- current timeline. (Timeline no. 4445667b)

Not Now was is On Sceduale's room.
"On Sceduale? Something wrong... I lived all my life in Vanhoover.. but also in Poniville.. what going on? I'm scared!"
.Sceduale looked at her grimly. "You have been time sided"
'What? Why?"
"All you need to know is two things. Spy on Staresh.. and... don't trust anypony. Everypony are potentialy enemies."
Not Now cryied.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 07:47 AM
Cycle

Stamps walks with Muse done the paths made into this underground garden. There were plants of all types. Grapes made some pearl sized amethysts there were Oranges lemons, making topaz variants. There were Apple trees that made Rubies and emeralds yah... But wait there was a plant Muse knew. Those were Potato sprouts. If she pulled them out she noticed they were special purple potato that made A rare colored amethyst.
All while walking Stamps was talking.

"My mom and dad my be special, but I never felt that way. Not till you were around Muse. You make me feel special. I am glad you are back."

e cycle
All while Minute talked Vine wrapped her arms and wings around herself tighter and tighter. She was ready to cry, his no hurt. It hurt worse then anything they could have done to her in her past. She could not accept his answer. He loved her, wasn't that enough?

"I don't accept your answer. Lets...Lets just go meet this S alright."

She got up and did not look at Minute.
"I will wait for you outside the room."

She left and sat down and started to cry, and cry. This was the worst day she could possibly endure.

Staresh

Staresh looked to Not Now and Storm.
"Could you give me a minute with her alone Storm? I will see what I can do alright."

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 08:38 AM
Cycle

Muse looked at the potatoes with admire. "I'm just happy I have hunted you before Ruby did..' she mambled to herself.
"Mmm... my mother birthday coming in a month. Would it be ok for me to take one gem potato and give her?" She asked, she was embarresed, but before she would never dared to ask for this. But she felt more sure, and trusted Stamps not blaming her for being greedy.

E. Cycle

Any Minute sighed. He would cry as well, but his tears were locked up more than four timelines ago.
He admired Vine's passion... but it simply didn't added up with reality. Time Ponies didn't dreamed about living happily ever after. Because for them even "ever after" was temporal. That why usualy they gotten married only inside the society.
Of course Doctor Whooves had Derpy Hooves... but he wasn't one of them.
He thought about the letter. Mysteriouse letters were one of the few signatures of the Hourglass society...
It could be a trap... but knowing Vine she will fo there anyway... so he'l be there for her.

He gotten out of the room seeing her cry. His heart twitched. "Mistress? Shall... we go?" He asked her.
He didnt asked if she is fine. He knew she wasn't. Neither did he.

Staresh

"Mmm... sure. You know what? I have Saddlemon cards in my bag at the classroom. We could find quite spot to play just the three of us' Storm said and flew back to class.

Ooc: Saddlemon- Pokemon

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 03:50 PM
Cycle

Stamps walks up next to Muse, and nuzzles her.
"Of course Muse. You are part of this family now." He looks into her eyes full of love and understand once more. "I am glad I got you before Bass did."

E Cycle

They went to the library in Vahoover. It also doubled as one of the few shafts down to the hive. They entered the multi storied library that was separated in have on for pony literature, and one for changling literature. In the center of this massive building stood a large crystal tree that glowed faintly. at its base sat Spark waiting for you both.

Vine figured it out pretty quickly that S, was Spark. She approach him however cautiously.

"Master Spark?" she asked with fear.

"Ah good, you both are here. Well my lad, how does it feel to be a rider in training?"

Vine looks down as if she can't looks Spark in the eyes after he said this.

Staresh

She lays down and looks at Not Now.
"Your from Vanhoover right? I remember seeing you from time to time. I know this whole thing is scary being out here, but your not alone, can you please come out?" Staresh seemed to remember Not Now from Vanhoover, they never talked or interacted with each other before, but it would seem Staresh knew nothing about the time ponies, yet still remember Not Now. (Dragon ancestry from Spark she will simply believe Not Now moved her from Vanhoover. )

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 04:42 PM
Cycle

Muse blushed. "Please Stamps... I alwayes loved YOU... it's just took me a while to realize it... Bass is a great friend- and that it '

E. Cycle

Minute stared with fear at Spark.
Actually he thought it was Second Ago, an elder time pony.
But no. Just the dragon king or what ever... Vine told him that harmonist and sinnist alike hunted those who disturbing time.
So... yes. He was scared. He just hoped he didnt of the exitence of the Time Society. But just just in case he hidden behind Vine.
"What ever it is, I didnt do it!" He whined dorkly.

Staresh

Not Now gasped. 'Now?" shocked for some reason. She bitten her lips, struggling with herself, and agreed to get out. Storm Dancer returned . "the class empty, so we can play Saddlemon. What do you say?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 04:58 PM
Cycle

"He is a great friend, I was still worried some times back in the cycle though. But if he had made you happy I would have been fine. Though in the end. "

Stamps circled and pounces on Muse, hugging her and kissing her.

"I got to fall in love with the best mare ever."

E cycle

You know that means you did do it right? Stand up straight boy. I am not here to deal with your time ponyness, well I am but not in the way you are thinking. Now answer my question, and keep your voice down.

Staresh

Staresh took Not Now , and flew with Dancer to the school house. when they got in, she sat down, and looked at the cards.
"you will have to teach me, I never played this. Before I left my brother was only starting to get into card and board games. "

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 05:06 PM
Cycle

Muse blushed, praying that at least for the week to come Stamps won't hear a radio.
|And I fell in love with best crystaling." She kissed him with a humm.

E. Cycle

Any Minute gulped and stood up straight. "Mm.. yes.. but you are wrong. I am.. not going to be her.. rider." he said saddened. "And.. how do YOU know about that? Your.. Sparkiness?"

Staresh

"Alright.. hmm.. basicly each of us getting a deck, with a cuddlemon cards, which you can put on the table only when you have enough of the right elemental cards. There also special effect cards. It's a bit complicated at first, but for some reason I got a feeling you'l get the hang of it fast." she explain giving each of them deck

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 05:40 PM
Cycle
Stamps could taste that tinge of fear. He looked at her with a bit of concern.

"What was that fear for? Is there something you are not telling me?"

E Cycle

Vine looked to Minute.
"He was there when I said it, to you. You were still under the effect of the ring at the time."

Spark looks to Minute with concern.
"Why won't you be her rider? She is a lovely young dragoness who has already broken her ties to Sin just to be with you. Her declaration of love was a sure sign of that. No Sinnist would ever have asked that question."

Staresh

Staresh looks over her deck, and looks at each card carefully. making sure she understood.

Emmerlaus
2016-01-13, 05:43 PM
OCC (S&S):

I like Gaisha too , for the white griffon.

We could discuss it here if you want... les Inbox filling that way?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 05:44 PM
OOC
Oh thank godness yes lets talk here.

Emmerlaus
2016-01-13, 05:53 PM
OOC
Oh thank godness yes lets talk here.

DOH! Saw taht message too late!

You can reply to my PM here.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 05:56 PM
We will do Zephyr I like that name.
As for,his personality. I am thinking he is distant though compassionate he is quiet yet caring. He is your classic silent lovable protagonist.

Emmerlaus
2016-01-13, 06:00 PM
We will do Zephyr I like that name.
As for,his personality. I am thinking he is distant though compassionate he is quiet yet caring. He is your classic silent lovable protagonist.

Aaah! I like it!

Ok, I will post either shortlly or in a hour. I cant promises! XD

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 06:03 PM
Cycle

Muse felt guilty. 'Maybe...' she folded her ears.
"I... didn't knew it was a bad thing to do..."

E. Cycle

Minute felt wierded out getting questioned about his love life by Spark- the super dragon supreme or what ever.
"Well... I don't want Vine to be hated by her family...' he said, deciding to skip the 'why you care' and 'its none of your buisness' part.
Beside.. it seemed he is willing to help Vine.
"And... if you know what I am .. then... mmm... I can't promise to be always by her side, if any second I can be sent to get a new life where we'v never met. And even if not- our missions tend to be quite... random. At least in sane pony's eyes... Vine deserve better then a maybe and a fight with her family!!
He looked at Vine and smiled. 'But I dont mind staying as slave."

Staresh

Not Now opened more up, enjoying the colorful cards. (Even if not fully understanding the rules)
When the period almost finished, Silver Tray and his "sidekick" Fated Strike entered the class.
'What is that Storm Dancer? Losing at the tourney so you are cheating against the mute pony and the monster? Ha! I would expect that!"
Storm Dancer hopped from her place. "I am not cheating! And Staresh is less monster than YOU!"

OOC: would it be ok to ask what are you two talking about?

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 06:24 PM
Cycle

"What are you talking about? I am just worried, not upset."

E Cycle

Spark rolled his eyes.

"Your an idiot Minute. For one she already has betrayed her family, there is nothing that can change that now. She will be hunted down by them just because she asked you to be her rider. Then there is the idea you and her would be only temporary."

Vine slaps Minute's face. Stopping Spark, and doing something she has wanted to for a while.

"You would never lose me if you became my rider. The bond between Dragon and Rider transcends Time and Space. We would become one, if you got timesided so would I. Your breaking my heart."

"And it is never wise to upset a Dragoness lad. Especially one who is in love."

Staresh

"So in walks the Spoiled brat, and his lackey. You just love to hear yourself talk don't you?" Staresh says never looking to Silver, but clearly it is directed at him. She instead was still looking at her hand.

OOC We are talking about our S&S game, where Saffron and Sugar's son who is a dragon is around.

Emmerlaus
2016-01-13, 06:26 PM
S&S

Blaise looks at the photo confused.
"Who is that?"
This Blaise had not yet met Tear Wave or her son Water Slide.
Spark leans in and looks.
"Adepha and I have a child?!"

"Surprise!" Saffron replied.

Sugar chuckle and take back the pitcure: " You have no idea how its satisfying to be the one who knows this time. That pony is your wife Blaise. I'll leave the details for you to discover. Take it as a small payback for being unable get back at Cloudsdale for what they did to my family. But don't worry, Im over it now. My mom's soul is finally free and while my dad died prematurely, the last things we both said to each other were " I love you". It helped me a lot..."

She give a small nudge to Saffron, nuzzling him quickly behind the ears: " Now Cherry Cake, how about you bring us back to Canterlot? I feel guilty to have awoken Princess Luna so early to come with us here..."

Luna chuckle: "Don't worry about it Mommy, Im so glad to see you again! Beside, you don't wanna make Zephyr wait for us for too long! "

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 06:35 PM
OOC: Ahh...

Cycle

Muse looked down. "It's stupid.. really..."
"I... recorded a song. Ok?"

E. Cycle

Minute fell to the floor with red mark of claws on his cheeks.
"R..really?" he asked with disbelif.

Staresh

"I haven't talked to YOU- monster!" he answered frusrated. Storm Dancer groaned. "Take that back!"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 06:53 PM
S&S

Saffron smiled wide, while it was clear Monah, Spark, and Blaise were confused. and Monah was weirded out.

"Remember Peach I can't teleport any more. When Celestia and Luna took control of Equestria, I was not included in the treated made with Monah. Only citizen dragons can go between here. Like Spark."

I am sorry Daddy, but you knew it would be this way.

"I know and I don't mind. Spark would you take us to Canterlot."

Yah sure. Spark takes everyone's hoof/claw, and POP!

Cycle

Stamps grins.
"Wait, do you mean the CD you and Bass made? It was really good, why are you ashamed?"

E Cycle

"Yes you jack ass! I want to be with you. I feel safe with you."

"Well I am going to leave you to alone. Call me when you need me." Spark flies up to one of the other levels of the library.

Staresh

Staresh got up, and put a hoof on Dancer's back.

"Don't let it get to you. Bigotry will always fail, though it will also always survive in some pony. Just ignore him."

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 06:59 PM
Cycle

Muse gasped. "You.. know about that?!"

E. Cycle

"But.. I'm.. a failure. I never succeding in my missions.. what do I have to offer to you, beside my love?" he said with pain.

Staresh

"Yes, Storm Dancer, obey your master." Silver said. Luckily the teacher came in, before it became worse.

(railroading?)

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 07:02 PM
Cycle

Stamps smiled.

"Of Course Bass sent me a CD. It was really good. I especially liked your singing. "

E cycle

"Did you ever stop to think that is all I want. I want your love. your love makes me feel safe, feel important. I want you by my side for all eternity." Vine turned her back to Minute.

Staresh

Do you mean am I railroading? Or do you want to railroad?

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 07:06 PM
Cycle

"And.. you aren't angry at me?" Muse asked surprised.

E. Cycle

"Wow..." Minute smiled. "Well then... it would be.. greater than any dream." he hugged her.

Staresh-
I mean skipping the lessons/school

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 07:11 PM
Cycle

Stamps picks up his basket.

"Why would I be? Bass is as much your friend as he is mine. "

E Cycle

Vine turned around, and did not hug back.
"Oh no, you don't get to say no, then after everything is reveal say yes. You have to win me back now."
She was dead set on this, she was angry at Minute.

Staresh

Sure no problem.

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 07:25 PM
Cycle

"Huh... ok.." she cheered up. "I am such a silly filly.." she giggled.

E. Cycle

Minute blinked. "But .. erm..." he thought.
"Give me a moment." it was important, so he used his time manipulation. He turned back, holding a small box, blushing. "something.. like that?" he opened the box, showing a ring with a daimond.

Staresh

the school day ends, Storm Dancer asked:"So.. want to hang out?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 07:31 PM
Cycle

"Sometimes, but other times you are the best filly in the world." Stamps says smiling back at Muse before continuing the harvest.

E Cycle

Many of the ponies and Changling who were walking around the library stopped and watched the scene. They all held their breath as they awaited a response. Vine looked down to what Minute held, and she could not help but gasp.

She picked up Minute and kissed him for a long minute.
"Yes, Yes, a Thousand times yes!"

Staresh

"I promised Twilight I would see her after school, do you girls want to come with me?" Staresh said to answer Dancer's question.

igordragonian
2016-01-13, 07:40 PM
Cycle

Muse hummed the song she recorded. "I sorry.. I just spent a lot of time with Bass recording the song, and I was afraid you'l think.. I...am not loyal to you." she said with a sigh.

E. Cycle

Minute smiled dorkly. "I glad to hear that.. Mistress."

Staresh

"Sure! Should be fun!" Dancer said. "Maybe Rainbow Dash will be there!"

Not Now bowed her head. "Not... now..."

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 08:05 PM
Stamps swayed and worked in time with the humming.

"I don't mind at all. I am glad you and Bass are staying in contact. I may be a recluse, but you don't need to be."

E Cycle

Vine jumped into the air while holding Minute twirling as she does. All the Ponies and Changlings around you clapped their hooves together in congratulations.

Staresh

"Are you Sure Not Now? I would really like you to come. It will be fun. Twilight is so nice."

Emmerlaus
2016-01-13, 08:17 PM
S&S

Sugar kiss Saffron on the cheek: " Sorry, I forgot. But don't worry, I got enough magic for the both of us. I wish I had prepared Mass Teleportation ahead of time though..."

You being Teleported ina private audience room, where Stamps probably thought of going. Celestia and Luna walk outside and give their order to a walking servant: " Is our guests Zephyr well? "

"Yes Princess, he is in the dining room."

Celestia: Perfect! We will be going to the dinner room now and we have other special guests. Please inform the staff to not disturb us unless their is a emergency..."

You dont see the servant but you hear him/her trotting away in the hall. Fortunatly, yje Dinning room is not far away from where you are and by some miracle, their is enough covers for everyone.

You see a blue dragon with a book about weather phemonena raise his head and smile seeing you all. He raise up calmly and go first to hug Saffron and Sugar.

Sugar turn to teh other: " I present you our son, Zephyr. I know you don't remember him but he was eager to see you all again."

Zephyr say his first word: " Indeed! " and nod approvingly. He bow to Saffron family before leading them to the table. He return where he was sitted and make sure to sit next to his parents.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 08:24 PM
S&S

Saffron hugged his son back, and looked to Monah who was even more confused.
"I bet you have a lot of questions dear."

I know I will learn in time, but you could not have waited a minute! You are as impatient as ever father. She then walks over to Zephyr.

I guess we are siblings. Hail brother. How old are you?

Spark sits next to Celestia and Luna. While Blaise stays a loft as ever.

Luna, Celestia, how have you two been? I sorry I don't get out here that much, but well now that the war is over. Spark was always good at maintaining relations for his peoples, but now that he knew they were practically family, Spark seemed to have an air of calmness to him.

Emmerlaus
2016-01-13, 09:10 PM
S&S

Saffron hugged his son back, and looked to Monah who was even more confused.
"I bet you have a lot of questions dear."

I know I will learn in time, but you could not have waited a minute! You are as impatient as ever father. She then walks over to Zephyr.

I guess we are siblings. Hail brother. How old are you?

Spark sits next to Celestia and Luna. While Blaise stays a loft as ever.

Luna, Celestia, how have you two been? I sorry I don't get out here that much, but well now that the war is over. Spark was always good at maintaining relations for his peoples, but now that he knew they were practically family, Spark seemed to have an air of calmness to him.

" I am glad to met you again, sister!" Zephyr calm is almost like a aura, like the world around him canonly go smoothly and calmly. Zephyr ponder about Luna question: " Im not good with time... but I heard I was born a few months after my parents marriage. Daddy, how old does that make me again? "

Celestia and Luna: " DOnt worry Spark. The future is ours for the taking and finally shihing bright. Now the question would be what do you wanna do with your life? "

Luna turn to Blaise: " INdeed! What do you intent to do now? "

Both Princesses had dropped their formal tone and expression but still carried some air of grandeur.

cavalieredraghi
2016-01-13, 09:18 PM
Saffron looked to Zephyr.

"You are near 1000 years old now. Your sister would have been about 9000 or so by the time you were born. However you know her from her future from this point in time."

Saffron then looked to Sugar thinking.

"Did you have a hoof in the dinner this evening?"

Spark looked down, he was ashamed. At this point in time he had not yet even made up with Adepha, let alone married her. Blaise also looked down, they both seemed unsure of what to do.

"The Sins may be gone, but there is still Queen Ulicid, and Narada to fight."

Right, we will finish those battles and secure the borders of these lands."
The brothers now made up their mind, there would be little stopping them from achieving their goal.

So you had a dragon? I thought you were made into an Earth Pony Father?