PDA

View Full Version : Multiple attacks question

SangoProduction
2016-01-01, 02:07 AM
Can you attack multiple people with separate attacks (assuming you are in range)? What about with natural attacks?

Jeraa
2016-01-01, 02:11 AM
You can attack a different target with each attack.

MisterKaws
2016-01-01, 04:42 AM
You can attack whoever you want with whichever attacks you have, and you can even choose to change targets if an enemy was defeated with just part of your attacks. If I'm not mistaken, you can even choose to take a move action instead of proceeding to a full attack if you've only used a single attack.

Uncle Pine
2016-01-01, 05:29 AM
Not only you can attack different targets with different iteratives, you can also use different weapons to do so without incurring in any penalty if you don't want to get extra attacks. So a 6th level Fighter could axe a goblin (BAB +6) and shield bash the orc beside it (BAB +1) without penalties for fighting with two weapons.

ColdFire2112
2016-01-01, 08:05 AM
You can attack whoever you want with whichever attacks you have, and you can even choose to change targets if an enemy was defeated with just part of your attacks. If I'm not mistaken, you can even choose to take a move action instead of proceeding to a full attack if you've only used a single attack.

I believe that is correct, with a few exceptions. There are certain things that "lock you into" a full attack. For example, Pathfinder's version of Manyshot locks you into a full attack.