PDA

View Full Version : Making an Agile Soulknife (Pathfinder)

The Vagabond
2016-01-01, 05:28 PM
I want to make a soulknife who can move in a variety of ways, and is very, VERY agile in her movement (If not necessarily in dexterity stat). Basically, I want to move around frequently. She'll be a Cleric//Metaforge gestalt, meaning that she'll be an Aegis/Soulknife combo. I might be able to fiddle in a Swiftblade, to improve her maneuverability, but otherwise, I'm on my own.

Psyren
2016-01-01, 06:17 PM
It's hard to get more agile than Elocater (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-prestige-classes/elocater), which you can enter either via Gifted Blade, Unlocked Talent, or a Nomad dip. Once inside, it will advance your mind blade 7/10 (or 6/8 if you feel like dropping out early.) What you get in return is a lot of mobility - first off, you get to effectively combine Fly and Acrobatics, which translates to a +level untyped bonus to both. You can also walk/run on walls and ceilings, as well as ignoring all difficult terrain. You become immune to falls/pits, get a 30 ft. circumstance bonus to speed (i.e. stacks with Haste), you gain a second 5ft. step, and you can flank from an additional adjacent square. Finally, you also gain a bonus to attack and damage, albeit on only one attack per round.

If you're a gifted blade it gets even better - you get Teleport and Plane Shift for free, and they're treated as 3rd-level powers, so you can manifest both of them even though you only go up to 4th level powers normally. They also don't cost you any of your powers known to learn.