PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Check this fun glass cannon build, let me know what you think

killingfish
2016-01-03, 03:59 PM
before i start i will say that i am still new to D&D.
My idiea is based around the class bear warrior from the complete warrior book. it is based on a 32 point ability score. class:Orc lv 10
Ability scores S:22 D:14 Con:14 Int:8 Wis:8 Cha:10
5lvs Barbarian for rage,
2lvs in fighter
then other 3 (and more only lv 10 now) in Bear warrior.

Feats: Extra Rage, Extend Rage, Intimidating Rage (gap filler please replace) Monkeygrip, Improved Crit, wepon focus greatsword
24500gp to play with. 11100=Mouthpick Greatsword (usable in both forms) then normal breastplate 200gp
this leave me with 13200gp (need ideas of items) my ac is shocking that could be improved, but anything that gives me more strength is great preferably an item i activate so it can be used during my bear form as i cant find a way for amulates that will work when i change as it is infused with me.

Looking for assistance to get power out of this. thanks for supporting a noob

No campain books or psionic aloud

Zombulian
2016-01-03, 05:09 PM
before i start i will say that i am still new to D&D.
My idiea is based around the class bear warrior from the complete warrior book. it is based on a 32 point ability score. class:Orc lv 10
Ability scores S:22 D:14 Con:14 Int:8 Wis:8 Cha:10
Lv 1 Barbarian for rage,
6lvs in fighter dungeon crasher
then other 3 (and more only lv 10 now) in Bear warrior.

Feats: Extra Rage, Extend Rage, Intimidating Rage (gap filler please replace) Monkeygrip, Power attack, Improved BullRush, Improved Crit
24500gp to play with. 11100=Mouthpick Large Greatsword (usable in both forms) then normal breastplate 200gp
this leave me with 13200gp (need ideas of items) my ac is shocking that could be improved, but anything that gives me more strength is great preferably an item i activate so it can be used during my bear form as i cant find a way for amulates that will work when i change as it is infused with me.

Looking for assistance to get power out of this. thanks for supporting a noob

No campain books or psionic aloud

Lose Monkeygrip, it's awful.
Look up Cometary Collision though. Pretty fun and useful feat and you already qualify for it.

I probably have other things to add but that's off the top of my head.

killingfish
2016-01-03, 06:02 PM
Lose Monkeygrip, it's awful.
Look up Cometary Collision though. Pretty fun and useful feat and you already qualify for it.

I probably have other things to add but that's off the top of my head.

this needs updating, i am no longer doing the bullrush stuff, i think i can do it better with the use of intimidation, and if i keep monkey grip with a mouthpick mediam greatsword (for now untill i get a better bear form) i can use the sword as the bear, meaning i get 2 sword attacks then 2 claw attacks, all with a min damage of 11-12, so my min damage if all 4 hit is 44-46,
My Build now is 5lv barb, 2 fighter, 3 bearwarrior
Feats:
Flaw: skill focus (intimidate)
Lv 1: Extra Rage
Fighter 1:monkey grip
Fighter 2: Wepon Focus (greatsword)
Lv3: Intimidating Rage
lv6: Extend Rage
lv9: improved critical (greatsword)
i still have 9500gp to spend if you have any good items which i can use or again any changes to this, please help