PDA

View Full Version : 2 violations

torugo
2016-01-04, 10:12 AM
Really dont understand how durkon considers his Plan tô bê according tô godsmoot.

Ódin said no one could leave as tô not interfere and no attendee should enter the Halls. Durkon Plan violates everything. This all MAKES less and less sense tô me each New strip

Also...A priest should have only 2 companions...what prevent the priests tô Dust all those vampires?

Psyren
2016-01-04, 10:27 AM
Really dont understand how durkon considers his Plan tô bê according tô godsmoot.

Ódin said no one could leave as tô not interfere and no attendee should enter the Halls. Durkon Plan violates everything. This all MAKES less and less sense tô me each New strip

Where did the Odin priest say nobody could leave? She even threatened to throw Durkon out before confirming who he was. And they explicitly say the demigod priests should be called in; it just so happens they've all been vamped.

Also...A priest should have only 2 companions...what prevent the priests tô Dust all those vampires?

Perhaps nothing, but even if they're allowed to fight the non-high-priest ones, time and spells spent dusting vampires is time and spells they're not spending chasing Durkula.

Porthos
2016-01-04, 10:31 AM

Ódin said no one could leave

".... who has a formal role." (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots1016.html)

Tell me, what is the formal role for "Durkon" currently? :smallamused: That's right. He has no official role in this Godsmoot anymore. In fact, as noted, he shouldn't be allowed in the room. Better leave pretty quickly before folks get upset at his rules violating presence. :smalltongue:

Two things:

A) They can be in the room thanks to being ushers for the Godsmoot.

B) Killing them means that you are attacking the Church of Hel. There are some folks in that room who won't like that. Say, most of the priests whose gods voted to end the world.

Attacking the ushers unprovoked risks starting Armageddon. Something, as I have repeatedly said in the main thread, this whole Godsmoot business is designed to prevent.

Quild
2016-01-04, 10:31 AM
No one left yet.

It seems that the members of the Creed of Stone, as ushers, can enter and leave whenever they want despite the yellow-wall-thing.
This was noted in previous strip when the exarch came in.

Because he abdicated his position, the former HPoH should now be asked to leave. Or will flee before being destroyed because he has nothing to do here anymore.

Roy may be asked to leave as well if not considered as a bodyguard of the new HPoH.

The vampires that are neither bodyguards or the new HPoH, well... They may leave with the former HPoH, they may be allowed to be here if a loophole still considers them as members of the Creed of Stone...

Now, what prevents the clerics to dust them on the spot is probably... Numbers. It's easy to dust one intruder, it's harder with a dozen. And if priests of gods who voted "No" were to be killed, well... It would be a problem.

torugo
2016-01-04, 10:51 AM
"No attendee shell Pass though this Halls Arches úntil this issue is resolved"

If the crêed priest entering are crêed of Stone then durkon could never bê considered hpoh.

This is all forcing the rules toward durkon tô make it fit. Ódin Was specific on his words. Priest and gods Should Not interviene in the events or decisions of the elder dwarves.

If hel can send a priest outside what prevents ódin and Thor tô send messages tô the dwarves warning them of the danger tô come?

Porthos
2016-01-04, 10:58 AM
"No attendee shell Pass though this Halls Arches úntil this issue is resolved"

If the crêed priest entering are crêed of Stone then durkon could never bê considered hpoh.

This is all forcing the rules toward durkon tô make it fit. Ódin Was specific on his words. Priest and gods Should Not interviene in the events or decisions of the elder dwarves.

If hel can send a priest outside what prevents ódin and Thor tô send messages tô the dwarves warning them of the danger tô come?

First off, Odin didn't say anything. The High Priest of Odin did. Maybe she will Send something, maybe she won't. We'll just have to see.

Second, when "Durkon" resigned, he was no longer an attendee and thus not only free to leave, but kinda required.

Third, the ushers came and went due to being ushers, not worshipers of the Creed of Stone.

Fourthly, of course the rules are being bent. That's kinda the whole point of this. :smallwink:

Lvl 2 Expert
2016-01-04, 11:24 AM
I think theoretically anyone in the room with a ranged weapon is allowed to shoot Durkon now. I also think the vampires would be justified in their retaliation. So it's probably time to take this battle to dwarven lands.

Alternatively, if the order could stop Xykon before the dwarfs vote, maybe that could activate some kind of "never mind" clause. But that doesn't fit the regular story structure at all.

Kish
2016-01-04, 11:49 AM
Do the random accent marks serve a purpose other than to render your post hard to read? 'Cause they're accomplishing that.

Kalirren
2016-01-04, 02:52 PM
Probably posted from a mobile phone.

torugo
2016-01-04, 02:58 PM
Cellphone puts random stuff when i write.

I Still think durkon is forcing the rules tô the limit where the priests have enough manouver tô interviene.

Anyway with durkon gône it wouldnt bê Hard for Roy tô kill the other priests by himself. Kill the last priest and hell hás no vote.

Peelee
2016-01-04, 02:59 PM
Cellphone puts random stuff when i write.

Missed your chance to claim you had a Special Edition Spın̈al Tap keyboard.

Dammit, the umlauted n works in the textbox!

Jasdoif
2016-01-04, 03:02 PM
Missed your chance to claim you had a Special Edition Spın̈al Tap keyboard.Thread title is "2 violations", not "11 violations".

Peelee
2016-01-04, 03:05 PM
Thread title is "2 violations", not "11 violations".

I read it in binary.

Lvl 2 Expert
2016-01-04, 03:13 PM
The joke is about how there's 10 kinds of people (those who understand binary and those who don't), not 11. :smallamused:

torugo
2016-01-04, 03:16 PM
The priest of ódin seems tô bê the one calling the shots on the rules here.

Durkon dont loose status of attendee by leaving. He is only no longer the one tô cast the vote. Durkon is an attendee by the definition of the Word attendee and i went tô Check dicionáry tô bê sure of it.
"person who is present at an event, meeting, etc., or at a particular place" he was presente when she said that....

The Ushers lost the right of being Ushers when they became spawns. Any person with knowledge religion enough would Know that. Think the high priests qualify. A simple priest almost told Roy the truth about durkon on gnometown. The person controlling a vampire body is not the same before being vamped. At least one of The high priests should Know that..

The rules are not only being Bent. They are being broken.

First off, Odin didn't say anything. The High Priest of Odin did. Maybe she will Send something, maybe she won't. We'll just have to see.

Second, when "Durkon" resigned, he was no longer an attendee and thus not only free to leave, but kinda required.

Third, the ushers came and went due to being ushers, not worshipers of the Creed of Stone.

Fourthly, of course the rules are being bent. That's kinda the whole point of this. :smallwink:

Peelee
2016-01-04, 03:19 PM
The joke is about how there's 10 kinds of people (those who understand binary and those who don't), not 11. :smallamused:
Well, it's one more, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be counting to ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your math. Where can you go from there?

Marlowe
2016-01-04, 03:37 PM
But why don't you just make ten better and stick with that?

Peelee
2016-01-04, 04:10 PM
But why don't you just make ten better and stick with that?

......this goes to eleven.