PDA

View Full Version : The Best of Adventures (for Pathfinder or 3.5)

Denomar
2016-01-05, 03:20 AM
Foiks, I've played through War of the Burning Sky in its entirety, I'm familiar with everything that Paizo has to offer. I've even given an honest shot to the Drow War (that lasted two sessions).

I'm aware of Zeitgeist and Way of the Wicked.

I'd like you to point me to as many level 1 through 20 full fledged third party campaign series. I'd like to grow my collection.

Manyasone
2016-01-05, 04:07 PM
Foiks, I've played through War of the Burning Sky in its entirety, I'm familiar with everything that Paizo has to offer. I've even given an honest shot to the Drow War (that lasted two sessions).

I'm aware of Zeitgeist and Way of the Wicked.

I'd like you to point me to as many level 1 through 20 full fledged third party campaign series. I'd like to grow my collection.

What he said, any non-Paizo PF campaigns out there that are worth looking at?
I already have WotW and an looking into Zeitgeist

DarkEternal
2016-01-06, 09:13 AM
You should probably still give a chance to Drow War. I'm playing through it myself, just finished with the first book. It needs a lot of work, but overall it's an enjoyable experience and gives your party members a sense of being bigger in the grand scheme of things than just random adventurers.

Denomar
2016-01-06, 09:57 AM
I want to give Drow War a chance because its the only 1-30 pre-written adventure I've ever seen.

But, at the same time. I really dislike the initial setup. There's so many better ways to get the party to the stone circle than having them just insta-appear there.

Anyways. My players struggled too much with their motivations and it didn't seem to work out.