PDA

View Full Version : DESTROY the GODMODDER OOTS edition

Pages : [1] 2

thatonesungod
2016-01-06, 06:57 PM
DESTROY THE GODMODDER!

In this game, you have to destroy a godmodder! Use any attacks you want. I will manage the thread.

Godmodder: HP: 100/100

The rules

1. Don't expect your attacks to actually work.

2. You can help the godmodder, but he will betray you.

3. You can beat the godmodder, but you have to use attacks that can't be godmodded.

4. If an attack works, it will usually do little damage, and the godmodder will do something so it doesn't work a second time.

5: You can use "charged" units, and they will help in the battle. The longer you charge them, the more powerful and effective they will be. 1-post summons of an entity generally are turned to the godmodder's own team instantly, but there are exceptions.

6: If you charge a summon, don't say "I'm going to charge it for 150 posts" and then move the progress by 10 per post by you. Because then it will only be a 15 post charge! If you want an entity with 150 posts worth of power, build it for 150 post!

7: You can use multiple attacks per post, but the more you use, the less effective each one will be.

Destroy the godmodder was originally a minecraft forum game that I have repurposed for my own ends, the original version can be found here:http:The original (//www.minecraftforum.net/forums/off-topic/forum-games/434145-destroy-the-godmodder), and the wiki can be found hereThe Wiki (http://destroy-the-godmodder.wikia.com/wiki/Destroy_The_Godmodder_Wiki), be aware that one does not require external knowledge of the series to play

HAVE AT IT THEN

Incidentally I will try to respond to attacks at a rate of 1 response per 5 attacks or 1 response per day depending on my schedule and the rate of posts

Jon0113
2016-01-07, 04:38 AM
So a game that is going to be very frustrating with very little chance of success? Ah why not

I attack him with a baseball bat

Prince Zahn
2016-01-07, 06:01 AM
I set up an aerial drop attack, this will take a while as I arrange the right people, and gather a bunch of creepers or something.

kyioku
2016-01-07, 07:33 AM
I'm going to weaken his faith in his abilities while raising morale of my companions:

"GO, YOU CAN BEAT IT, IT'S AS EASY AND SAFE AS STEALING KOBOLD'S SHINIES! GOOD LUCK GUYS, I BELIEVE IN YOU!"

Embrace the power of cheer.

Syldar
2016-01-07, 08:29 AM
I throw a bunch of ninja stars at him/her/them/it/ve/whatever.

Dudeons
2016-01-07, 11:26 AM
I throw fistfuls of razor-sharp d4s at the Godmodder.

thatonesungod
2016-01-07, 01:21 PM
So a game that is going to be very frustrating with very little chance of success? Ah why not

I attack him with a baseball bat

The godmodder ducks under your baseball bat, he then trips you for good measure

I set up an aerial drop attack, this will take a while as I arrange the right people, and gather a bunch of creepers or something.

Proper format for a charged attack, using yours as an example
Aerial Drop X/?
where x is the current charge and ? is the total intended charge
? is only required on the release post x is "required on each post"

I'm going to weaken his faith in his abilities while raising morale of my companions:

"GO, YOU CAN BEAT IT, IT'S AS EASY AND SAFE AS STEALING KOBOLD'S SHINIES! GOOD LUCK GUYS, I BELIEVE IN YOU!"

Embrace the power of cheer.

The godmodder puts duct tape over your mouth

I throw a bunch of ninja stars at him/her/them/it/ve/whatever.

the godmodder cuts your stars in half with a sword from nowhere.

I throw fistfuls of razor-sharp d4s at the Godmodder.
the godmodder casts color spray, as each of the die's has only a single hit die they all become stunned, he then steps out of the way

Twelvetrees
2016-01-07, 01:28 PM
I hand the godmodder an invitation.

Explosive Runes (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/explosiveRunes.htm)

Dudeons
2016-01-07, 02:41 PM
Boarding my starship Icosahedron, I open fire with my laser cannons before dropping a d20 nuke on the Godmodder.

Jon0113
2016-01-07, 02:44 PM
i start a 5 post plan, with the first getting the pieces ready

Prince Zahn
2016-01-07, 02:46 PM
Do I count X by the number of times I posted, or the number of posts that people made since I was last here? does "?" basically mean I must hold the charge to the end? can't I just keep charging as much as I want to?

Inevitability
2016-01-07, 03:17 PM
I'm a halfling cleric/crusader. I've taken imbued healer (Luck domain) and the devoted spirit stance Aura of Chaos.

I proceed to punch the godmodder. I deal 1d2 damage. If I roll a 1, it is treated as a 2. If I roll a 2, I can roll again and add the new roll to my total damage.

Therefore, I deal infinite damage.

thatonesungod
2016-01-07, 03:29 PM
X is the number of posts you have made charging the thing, you can charge as long as you want to i think, but in the OTHER destroy the godmodder games generally you planned it out in advance, i wont post judgement on how to do it

thatonesungod
2016-01-07, 07:49 PM
I hand the godmodder an invitation.

ExplosiIve Runes (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/explosiveRunes.htm)

The godmodder takes a pen, and draws an additional i in the word

Boarding my starship Icosahedron, I open fire with my laser cannons before dropping a d20 nuke on the Godmodder.

however you find the godmodder standing beside you on the ship holding your nuke, he leaves, you don't

I'm a halfling cleric/crusader. I've taken imbued healer (Luck domain) and the devoted spirit stance Aura of Chaos.

I proceed to punch the godmodder. I deal 1d2 damage. If I roll a 1, it is treated as a 2. If I roll a 2, I can roll again and add the new roll to my total damage.

Therefore, I deal infinite damage.

The godmodder casts his contingency spell on you, a curse to inflict a -2 penalty on your die roll. oh wow, a -1, bad luck

you can charge an attack and fire off a regular one at the same time, in fact please do or we end up with a great deal of empty posts

Jon0113
2016-01-07, 08:13 PM
I put all the items together, which is step two of my plan

Meanwhile, I give the godmodder a map to a sink hole, disguised as a treasure map

Twelvetrees
2016-01-07, 10:02 PM
The godmodder takes a pen, and draws an additional i in the word

That would require the godmodder to read it in the first place...

Douglas
2016-01-07, 10:16 PM
I ban the godmodder for poor sportsmanship.:smallbiggrin:

Dudeons
2016-01-07, 10:38 PM
I transform the godmodder into a Beowolf and teleport them into Beacon Academy.

thatonesungod
2016-01-08, 05:39 PM
I put all the items together, which is step two of my plan

Meanwhile, I give the godmodder a map to a sink hole, disguised as a treasure map

The godmodder carefully reads your map and realizes that its cordinates mark a fire swamp, however the godmodder does not believe in ROUS's.

I ban the godmodder for poor sportsmanship.:smallbiggrin:

Luckily the godmodders antimod shield was still active

I transform the godmodder into a Beowolf and teleport them into Beacon Academy.

the godmodder transforms back into himself, then realizing his chance he mindcontrols ruby rose into aiding his quest

RUBY ROSE 3000/3000

ruby rose blocks the path

Jon0113
2016-01-08, 06:16 PM
Step 3 of my plan is to bring in the experts

Meanwhile I bride another God modder to get rid of ruby

Dr.Gunsforhands
2016-01-09, 12:34 AM
Okay, I'll get her out of your hair! Just don't make me marry you! :smalltongue:

I wink at Ruby to get her attention. It probably just makes her mad. That's fine. She's apparently a RWBY character, so she probably has a huge gun. That's okay too; I made sure to have Protection from Arrows up. That means she has to turn it back into whatever melee weapon she uses and charge at me.

I got a ring of Magic Circle against Evil on my way here, which blocks the mind control because game design is hard. I tell her who just mind-controlled her, and that she can blast away at him as long as she stays within 10 feet of me.

Long story short, have fun with the bullets, godmodder.

Incidentally, everything I actually did this round is basically a free action, so I'm going to start charging up my special attack 1/???. Don't mind me, I'll just be keeping my eye on the magical girl over here.

Dudeons
2016-01-09, 01:08 AM
Entering a period of prayer, I commence the ritual to summon Lady Luck, my divine mistress, to this plane of existence. However, I shall require 20 posts for a proper ritual, and my Lady shall not have an improper ritual.

"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

1/20

Inevitability
2016-01-09, 05:23 AM
I get on a plane to wherever the Godmodder lives.

Project V.I.R.U.S Charge Counter: 1/25

thatonesungod
2016-01-09, 07:22 PM
Step 3 of my plan is to bring in the experts

Meanwhile I bride another God modder to get rid of ruby

However there is only one godmodder, and he doesn't like being bribed

Okay, I'll get her out of your hair! Just don't make me marry you! :smalltongue:

I wink at Ruby to get her attention. It probably just makes her mad. That's fine. She's apparently a RWBY character, so she probably has a huge gun. That's okay too; I made sure to have Protection from Arrows up. That means she has to turn it back into whatever melee weapon she uses and charge at me.

I got a ring of Magic Circle against Evil on my way here, which blocks the mind control because game design is hard. I tell her who just mind-controlled her, and that she can blast away at him as long as she stays within 10 feet of me.

Long story short, have fun with the bullets, godmodder.

Incidentally, everything I actually did this round is basically a free action, so I'm going to start charging up my special attack 1/???. Don't mind me, I'll just be keeping my eye on the magical girl over here.

You succeed in acquiring ruby's attention, however just as she closes into magic circle range you hear a gunshot and your ring(and most of your finger) are destroyed by a well aimed shot from the godmodder, have fun with the super speed scythe attacks doctor.

I get on a plane to wherever the Godmodder lives.

Project V.I.R.U.S Charge Counter: 1/25

But the godmodder moves(away).

Ruby flits around the battlefield at super speed attacking enemies, countering the next attack from doc gunsforhands and 1 random attack

Ruby Rose: 3000/3000
The Godmodder: 100/100

Dr.Gunsforhands
2016-01-09, 08:24 PM
Leave it to the godmodder to shoot off my finger when I just said I had protection from arrows on...

...wait, what am I saying, I have guns for hands. So, never mind, this one's on me. :smalltongue:

I'm going to go ahead and assume it doesn't matter what I do this turn, so I'll just keep dodging the scythe until the situation improves.

Dudeons
2016-01-09, 09:08 PM
"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

2/20

Jon0113
2016-01-10, 02:10 AM
Step 4 of my plan is to set the whole thing up.

Also I use my telepathy to recognise and attack your mind

Inevitability
2016-01-10, 03:25 AM
I walk to the Godmodder's former hospital (this is NO attack, just part of the charging; don't godmod it).

2/25

Syldar
2016-01-11, 08:07 AM
I charge the ultimate annihilator spell. 1/25. In the meantime, magic missile.

Dudeons
2016-01-11, 08:20 AM
"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

3/20

thatonesungod
2016-01-11, 05:04 PM
Step 4 of my plan is to set the whole thing up.

Also I use my telepathy to recognise and attack your mind

Luckily the godmodder had his tinfoil hat handy

I charge the ultimate annihilator spell. 1/25. In the meantime, magic missile.

but ruby attacks you with her scythe and you fail your concentration check

"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

3/20

1. One charging per godmodder post, (you can keep this one i guess)
2. Also attack while charging, otherwise its super boring
3. You can attack any entity on the battlefield
4. Only the godmodder is capable of godmodding, other entities have defined traits

Ruby Switches to Crescent Rose sniper form and lays down a volley of suppressive fire blocking 1 random attack

Ruby Rose: 3000/3000
The Godmodder: 100/100

Jon0113
2016-01-11, 07:25 PM
Step 5 is where it all comes together. You are hit with a highly damaging attack, but are completely unsure of what it is and where it is coming from

Also I poke you with a stick

Inevitability
2016-01-12, 03:05 AM
I ruffle through the Godmodder's medical documents.

3/25...

Dudeons
2016-01-12, 06:17 AM
"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

4/20

With the first fifth of the ritual complete, the wind picks up and deposits Wonder Woman's invisible plane on the godmodder's face.

Syldar
2016-01-12, 10:03 AM
Storm clouds billow over me... 2/25

Also, summon ninja pirate captain.

ImSAMazing
2016-01-16, 06:52 AM
I cast Summon Bigger Fish on the Ruby Rose's her head(Since the fish just falls onto Ruby, it isn't an attack and therefor can't be blocked by her volley.

thatonesungod
2016-01-17, 09:43 PM
Step 5 is where it all comes together. You are hit with a highly damaging attack, but are completely unsure of what it is and where it is coming from

Also I poke you with a stick

A random damage bolt appears an seems critically inbound on the godmodder, until ruby jumps in the way and takes 785 damage(Calculated randomly from 1-999)

then you poke the godmodder with a stick, AND HE TAKES A POINT OF DAMAGE
then the godmodder engages his randomshield

"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

4/20

With the first fifth of the ritual complete, the wind picks up and deposits Wonder Woman's invisible plane on the godmodder's face.

the randomshield blocks damage from the fall, and now the godmodder has a sweet plane

Storm clouds billow over me... 2/25

Also, summon ninja pirate captain.

the godmodder summons a shuriken cannon barrage to destroy your ninja pirate

I cast Summon Bigger Fish on the Ruby Rose's her head(Since the fish just falls onto Ruby, it isn't an attack and therefor can't be blocked by her volley.

but a bigger fish can be destroyed by her volley, however the raw fish pieces that fall on ruby inflict her with salmonella preventing her from action this round

Ruby Rose 2215/3000 - stunned
The Godmodder 99/100 - Protected by Randomshield(protection from random attacks)

ACHIEVEMENT GET, OOTS godmodder first blood goes to jon0113

Dudeons
2016-01-17, 09:59 PM
"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

5/20

As I'm focused on my ritual, Mr T pities the godmodder. Explosively.

Jon0113
2016-01-18, 02:29 AM
I use the data from my attack for my next plan, but realise it will take some time to get through (step 1/20)

Meanwhile I ram you and ruby with my car

Twelvetrees
2016-01-18, 11:05 AM
Let's see how well fire works. Delayed Blast Fireball 1/5

Oh, and I also fling a shuriken at the Godmodder. It's covered in Wyvern Poison.

TwinBuilder
2016-01-18, 12:01 PM
So I'm the one that made Destroy the Godmodder 2, the most popular DTG game, over on the Minecraft Forums. I decided to search up DTG on Google and found this humble little game. I'll check it out, considering I read OOTS.

I whip out a tuba and play the most haunting refrain the Godmodder has ever heard. It would be beautiful... if tubas weren't his weakness. The Godmodder doubles over in pain!

[insert name]
2016-01-18, 12:12 PM
I'd join, but honestly I think it'd be better if I let this play out naturally. It's nice to see people picking up games that I don't have to fret about.

thatonesungod
2016-01-18, 05:57 PM
"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

5/20

As I'm focused on my ritual, Mr T pities the godmodder. Explosively.

However your attack is sufficiently random as to trigger the randomshield, but it must now spend two turns recharging

I use the data from my attack for my next plan, but realise it will take some time to get through (step 1/20)

Meanwhile I ram you and ruby with my car

the godmodder steps out of the way, but ruby takes 300 damage from your car.

Let's see how well fire works. Delayed Blast Fireball 1/5

Oh, and I also fling a shuriken at the Godmodder. It's covered in Wyvern Poison.

The godmodder casts protection from arrows.

So I'm the one that made Destroy the Godmodder 2, the most popular DTG game, over on the Minecraft Forums. I decided to search up DTG on Google and found this humble little game. I'll check it out, considering I read OOTS.

I whip out a tuba and play the most haunting refrain the Godmodder has ever heard. It would be beautiful... if tubas weren't his weakness. The Godmodder doubles over in pain!

First off I want to say that it's an honor for the second godmodder to grace my thread with his presence, secondly

When the godmodder sees your tuba, knowing his weakness he summons A BADASS GUITAR, and fires off a killer guitar solo.

A Musical battle has been engaged, increasing the power of musical attacks

Ruby Rose grabs a mic and sings a chorus, blocking the next attack

Ruby Rose - 2015/3000
The Godmodder - 99/100(randomshield recharges in 2 turns)

Jon0113
2016-01-18, 06:16 PM
I then put all the data into a computer to continue my analysis (2/20)

I blow up the petrol tank of my car which is next to both you and ruby

Twelvetrees
2016-01-18, 06:33 PM
Ominous hum. Delayed Blast Fireball 2/5

I upend a bag full of thunderstones above the Godmodder.

Dudeons
2016-01-18, 06:33 PM
"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

6/20

A local DJ remixes my chanting into a sick dubstep tune. The godmodder unwittingly wanders in front of a MASSIVE speaker at said DJ's concert and is deafened by a bass drop at over 9000 decibels.

Zaydos
2016-01-18, 10:14 PM
I go to Canada and chart the territory of the country.

1/6

While I'm at it I offhandedly pull out a microwave emitter to cause the Godmodder's tinfoil hat to explode his head.

Syldar
2016-01-19, 08:42 AM
Since I missed a post, I get two charges, right? If so, 4/25. If not, 3/25.

Also, bolt of divine retribution.

thatonesungod
2016-01-19, 09:41 AM
I then put all the data into a computer to continue my analysis (2/20)

I blow up the petrol tank of my car which is next to both you and ruby

But ruby's sonic shout deflects the fireball you were presumably using to blow up the car

then the godmodder crushes the car, just in case

Ominous hum. Delayed Blast Fireball 2/5

I upend a bag full of thunderstones above the Godmodder.

First the godmodder casts a bolt of lightning through the cluster, fusing the cluster of thunderstones into a single megathunderstone

Then he releases his eevee!

EEVEE TRANSFORMS INTO MEGA JOLTEON *Fanfare, Explosions*
I tried to post an image here, but it didn't work so go google search mega jolteon, images, its the first hit

"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

6/20

A local DJ remixes my chanting into a sick dubstep tune. The godmodder unwittingly wanders in front of a MASSIVE speaker at said DJ's concert and is deafened by a bass drop at over 9000 decibels.

But the godmodder put in some sweet headphones, that protected him from your bass drop. (also the godmodder never does anything unwittingly)

I go to Canada and chart the territory of the country.

1/6

While I'm at it I offhandedly pull out a microwave emitter to cause the Godmodder's tinfoil hat to explode his head.

The godmodder questions exactly what plan requires a perfect map of canada, then he notices his tinfoil hat starting to heat up, so he takes it off, but it doesnt explode, because thats not how microwave projectors work You would need a HUGE amount of power (http://what-if.xkcd.com/130/), and the godmodder says you dont have that power

Since I missed a post, I get two charges, right? If so, 4/25. If not, 3/25.

Also, bolt of divine retribution.
(Charges are based on your posts, so 3/25)

Mega Jolteons lightning rod ability Absorbs your bolt of retribution

Ruby Takes aim with crescent rose, deflecting 1 random attack
Mega Jolteon Uses Static cage, deflecting a random attack(that was aimed at the godmodder)

Ruby Rose 2015/300
Mega Jolteon 5000/5000 (Jolteon's transformation takes a lot of energy, he can only sustain it for 4 more turns
The godmodder 99/100 (randomshield recharges in a turn)

Jon0113
2016-01-19, 11:08 AM
Unfortunately, due to the amount of data, the computer hasn't finished (3/20)

As she destroyed the car, she discovers a box of nanites in the boot, which swarm her, the are unaffected by her attacks

Dudeons
2016-01-19, 01:03 PM
"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

7/20

I send the Godmodder a collage of the cutest puppies and kittens EVER! The godmodder has a heart attack from too much adorable!

Twelvetrees
2016-01-19, 05:50 PM
More humming. Delayed Blast Fireball 3/5

And since thunderstones didn't work, I'll throw a tanglefoot bag at the Godmodder.

Syldar
2016-01-20, 07:56 AM
Thunder rumbles... 4/25

Wave of flaming death.

Inevitability
2016-01-21, 03:43 AM
I leave the hospital again, now with useful knowledge.

4/25... this is going to take a while.

Also, I ask the Godmodder to calculate pi. Whenever he stops, I say he's dumb for not knowing any more digits. Hopefully it'll distract him for long enough to get a hit in.

thatonesungod
2016-01-27, 03:16 PM
Unfortunately, due to the amount of data, the computer hasn't finished (3/20)

As he destroyed the car, he discovers a box of nanites in the boot, which swarm him, they are unaffected by his attacks

But i have a god mod console, so i hack the nanites, and throw them at you

"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

7/20

I send the Godmodder a collage of the cutest puppies and kittens EVER! The godmodder has a heart attack from too much adorable!

SQUEEEEE

More humming. Delayed Blast Fireball 3/5

And since thunderstones didn't work, I'll throw a tanglefoot bag at the Godmodder.

Is a tanglefoot bag flammable? yes LIGHTNING FLASHES

Thunder rumbles... 4/25

Wave of flaming death.

LIGHTNING SHIIIIIELD

I leave the hospital again, now with useful knowledge.

4/25... this is going to take a while.

Also, I ask the Godmodder to calculate pi. Whenever he stops, I say he's dumb for not knowing any more digits. Hopefully it'll distract him for long enough to get a hit in.

The godmodder retrieves the nanites and asks them to calculate pi, then he throws them at you

Ruby Rose 2015/3000
Mega Jolteon 5000/5000 (Jolteon's transformation takes a lot of energy, he can only sustain it for 3 more turns)
The godmodder 99/100 (Protected by randomshield)

Jon0113
2016-01-27, 03:41 PM
I finally get some early results from the computer, which are promising 4/20

And the nanites have a fail safe where, if they are thrown at any one apart from the godmodder, they fuse into an explosive and blow up the godmodder's minions

Dudeons
2016-01-27, 03:46 PM
SQUEEEEE

What about the heart attack? :smallannoyed:

"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

8/20

While he's writhing from the heart attack, I perform the dreaded Goblin Punch (http://www.nuklearpower.com/2006/03/09/episode-670-gettin-tchaikovsky-wit-it/) on him.

Syldar
2016-01-28, 08:24 AM
Clouds grow darker... 5/25.

Hyper beeeaaaam!

Twelvetrees
2016-01-28, 03:25 PM
A dull red glow. Delayed Blast Fireball 4/5

Also, let's see what happens when the Godmodder comes into contact with a Sphere of Annihilation.

braveheart
2016-01-28, 04:15 PM
I begin drawing plans for a future attack (1/?)

And throw the dust from my pencil sharpener at Ruby

Atomburster
2016-01-29, 02:41 AM
I prepare materials for satellites. (1/100)

I firebomb Ruby Rose.

thatonesungod
2016-01-29, 07:02 AM
I finally get some early results from the computer, which are promising 4/20

And the nanites have a fail safe where, if they are thrown at any one apart from the godmodder, they fuse into an explosive and blow up the godmodder's minions

Thats an oddly specific failsafe, jolted takes 500 damage

What about the heart attack? :smallannoyed:

"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

8/20

While he's writhing from the heart attack, I perform the dreaded Goblin Punch (http://www.nuklearpower.com/2006/03/09/episode-670-gettin-tchaikovsky-wit-it/) on him.

BUT THE RANDOMSHIELD DEFLECTS YOUR ATTACK

Clouds grow darker... 5/25.

Hyper beeeaaaam!

THUNDDDDEEEEER

A dull red glow. Delayed Blast Fireball 4/5

Also, let's see what happens when the Godmodder comes into contact with a Sphere of Annihilation.

the sphere of annihilation turns into a shame orb, then it leaves

I begin drawing plans for a future attack (1/?)

And throw the dust from my pencil sharpener at Ruby

Ruby is blinded for one round

I prepare materials for satellites. (1/100)

I firebomb Ruby Rose.

Ruby is blinded and unable to dodge your attack, she takes 1000 damage

Ruby is blinded
Mega Jolteon is maintaining the lightning shield
The random shield is recharging

Ruby Rose - 1015/3000
Mega Jolteon - 4500/5000
The Godmodder - 99/100

Jon0113
2016-01-29, 07:18 AM
I take the data to a godmodder expert to see what they think about it [5/20]

In the explosives there were a bunch of chemical and biological agents in the explosion which now affect jolteon

Atomburster
2016-01-29, 07:42 AM
I continue preparing materials for satellites. (2/100)

I conjure a rain of hydrochloric acid over Ruby Rose.

Dudeons
2016-01-29, 07:47 AM
"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

9/20

I tell Ruby that the Godmodder ships her with Professor Ozpin, encouraging her to turn on the Godmodder.

Syldar
2016-01-29, 09:40 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 6/25

I cast earthquake... On Jolteon.

braveheart
2016-01-29, 11:00 AM
Having drawn my plans I begin seeking funding for the future attack 2/?

And I put an anti magic/psionic field generator on ruby's cloak while she is blinded to break the godmodder's mind control

thatonesungod
2016-02-01, 08:35 AM
I take the data to a godmodder expert to see what they think about it [5/20]

In the explosives there were a bunch of chemical and biological agents in the explosion which now affect jolteon

you put a lot of stuff in these nanites, huh

the godmodder casts scour from existence to remove them without a trace.

I continue preparing materials for satellites. (2/100)

I conjure a rain of hydrochloric acid over Ruby Rose.

Ruby takes 300 damage and is corroded

"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

9/20

I tell Ruby that the Godmodder ships her with Professor Ozpin, encouraging her to turn on the Godmodder.

But the godmodder was using mind control so it was k, also the godmodder ships ruby-weiss not ozpin, srsly

Vita... Mortis... Careo... 6/25

I cast earthquake... On Jolteon.

Its super effective, jolteon takes 800 damage

Having drawn my plans I begin seeking funding for the future attack 2/?

And I put an anti magic/psionic field generator on ruby's cloak while she is blinded to break the godmodder's mind control

and you succeed, ruby is freed, then the godmodder shoots her in the foot dealing 714 damage.

Ruby is freed

Mega Jolteon is maintaining the lightning shield
The random shield is recharging

the good guys finally have a summon
Ruby Rose - 1/3000
---------------------------
Mega Jolteon - 3700/5000 (mega jolqeteon can only sustain for 1 more turn)
The Godmodder - 99/100

Atomburster
2016-02-01, 10:03 AM
I finish the gathering of satellite material. (3/100)

I cast Curaga on Ruby Rose.

Jon0113
2016-02-01, 10:35 AM
The expert goes online, and confers with other experts 6/20

Lucky, the spell scour and ruby being freed were the final 2 steps to a ritual. The heavens open, sending a bright light which heals ruby and attacks the godmodder. It also gives ruby a tinfoil hat to protect against mind control

Dudeons
2016-02-01, 11:03 AM
"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

10/20

I grab a boombox and play the first RWBY opening song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNtcP6EXm3s) at maximum volume, thus supercharging Ruby.

braveheart
2016-02-01, 10:16 PM
I get funding and begin gathering materials for my future attack 3/?

I also visit Yang and give her a similar anti magic/psionic field generator, informing her of the danger her sister is in

Syldar
2016-02-02, 08:33 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo...

I cast spell of awesome ultimate healing on ruby.

thatonesungod
2016-02-02, 08:40 AM
I finish the gathering of satellite material. (3/100)

I cast Curaga on Ruby Rose.
ruby rose is healed for 480

The expert goes online, and confers with other experts 6/20

Lucky, the spell scour and ruby being freed were the final 2 steps to a ritual. The heavens open, sending a bright light which heals ruby and attacks the godmodder. It also gives ruby a tinfoil hat to protect against mind control
what ritual has scour from existance, an eldrazi ability as the second to last piece, meh, cast doomsday to counter your genisis. also my tinfoil hat is really hot, i don't think ruby wants it, and besides she already has a antimindfield generator

"Alea..."

"Iacta..."

"Est..."

10/20

I grab a boombox and play the first RWBY opening song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNtcP6EXm3s) at maximum volume, thus supercharging Ruby.

BUT THE GODMODDER IS ALSO A FAN OF THE RUBY THEME, AND IS ALSO SUPERCHARGED BY IT HUAAAAA!!!!

I get funding and begin gathering materials for my future attack 3/?

I also visit Yang and give her a similar anti magic/psionic field generator, informing her of the danger her sister is in
Yang can't teleport and will arrive in 4ish turns

Mega jolteon cannot sustain and pops back into a little tiny adorable eevee.

Eevee uses attract on ruby, ruby becomes infatuated.

Yang Arrives in 4 turns
Ruby Rose 481/3000 -Infatuated with eevee
----------
Eevee 25/25
The godmodder 99/100

Atomburster
2016-02-02, 08:45 AM
Beginning satellite construction...(4/100)

I cast Neutralize Harmones on Ruby Rose.

braveheart
2016-02-02, 10:11 AM
I begin construction on the payload delivery method for my future attack 4/?

And fire my wubwubwubwubwubwubwub BASS CANNON at the godmodder, lining up this piercing shot to also hit the evee

Jon0113
2016-02-02, 11:38 AM
The experts give me advice into the workings of the godmodder, which is most helpful 7/20

The deity who provided the holy light is angered by the doomsday, so sends a dozen plagues against the godmodder of progressive severity. The first one is viral

Dudeons
2016-02-02, 11:51 AM
"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

11/20

I go back in time and kill Thatonesungod, which means the godmodder never existed.

Twelvetrees
2016-02-02, 03:15 PM
Delayed Blast Fireball 5/5
There's a roar as blue-white flames explode around the Godmodder.

Also, I cast Stony Grasp and cause a giant hand of rock to burst from the ground, attempting to grab Eevee.

thatonesungod
2016-02-03, 07:59 AM
Beginning satellite construction...(4/100)

I cast Neutralize Harmones on Ruby Rose.
Your spell fizzles because you misspelled hormones, EVEN IF THATS NOT WHAT YOU WERE WRITING SILENCE!!!!!

And fire my wubwubwubwubwubwubwub BASS CANNON at the godmodder, lining up this piercing shot to also hit the evee

Counter attack with a guitar shred from that badass guitar i am still holding from a while ago

The experts give me advice into the workings of the godmodder, which is most helpful 7/20

The deity who provided the holy light is angered by the doomsday, so sends a dozen plagues against the godmodder of progressive severity. The first one is viral

Since i'm done with divine intervention the godmodder generates an indestructible sigil of the Nth god, preventing any other god from exerting influence on this battle, and no you can't get the nth god to help you. he won't

"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

11/20

I go back in time and kill Thatonesungod, which means the godmodder never existed.
But you can't figure out which god of the sun he is, and you also forgot to bring a godslayer sword with you, so after a few minutes you pop back to the present

Delayed Blast Fireball 5/5
There's a roar as blue-white flames explode around the Godmodder.

Also, I cast Stony Grasp and cause a giant hand of rock to burst from the ground, attempting to grab Eevee.
Teleport, Cone of cold.

Eevee is grabbed in a stone hand, preventing him from shielding the godmodder from ruby

the godmodder summons the legendary lightsword BLAZING HOT BETTY, he then begins to duel ruby

Yang Arrives in 3 turns
Ruby Rose 481/3000 -Infatuated with eevee, dueling the godmodder
----------
Eevee 25/25, stuck in a stone hand
The godmodder 99/100, dueling ruby

Syldar
2016-02-03, 08:12 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 8/25

I summon a mega stone of unknown type, so as to throw it at the next allied pokemon summoned.

Dudeons
2016-02-03, 11:09 AM
"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

12/20

As I come back from time traveling, I grab Simo Häyhä (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä) from the Winter War and convince him that the godmodder is a filthy Russian who is going to destroy Finland if Simo doesn't stop him. Then I give him the most powerful sniper rifle known to man and also provide the location of the godmodder.

braveheart
2016-02-03, 11:34 AM

Then cordially invite the godmodder to a steak dinner at a fancy restaurant

Jon0113
2016-02-03, 02:03 PM
I start to get the materials I need for my construction 8/20

The God is angered further, causing him to encase your group in rock, hoping to suffocate you. Luckily this is the nth +1 god

Atomburster
2016-02-03, 03:37 PM
Continuing Satellite Construction.. (5/100)

I cast Transmute Stone to Lava on the stone hand.

thatonesungod
2016-02-03, 05:29 PM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 8/25

I summon a mega stone of unknown type, so as to throw it at the next allied pokemon summoned.

"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

12/20

As I come back from time traveling, I grab Simo Häyhä (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä) from the Winter War and convince him that the godmodder is a filthy Russian who is going to destroy Finland if Simo doesn't stop him. Then I give him the most powerful sniper rifle known to man and also provide the location of the godmodder.

Artillery strike, centered on his location

I start to get the materials I need for my construction 8/20

The God is angered further, causing him to encase your group in rock, hoping to suffocate you. Luckily this is the nth +1 god
Unfortunatly the N+1th god is imaginary, and his attacks don't work

Then cordially invite the godmodder to a steak dinner at a fancy restaurant
the godmodder accepts, but he is unable to attend immediately, maybe friday??

Continuing Satellite Construction.. (5/100)

I cast Transmute Stone to Lava on the stone hand.
You murder eevee, but what you have not realized is that ruby was in love with eevee, as she watches him consumed by the flames, she looks the godmodder in the eyes, before turning and firing a barrage at atomburster

Ruby rose has turned once more.

Yang Arrives in 2 turns
----------------------
Ruby Rose 481/3000 Serving the godmodder to get revenge for Eevee
The godmodder 99/100

Eevee

Dudeons
2016-02-03, 06:38 PM
Artillery strike, centered on his location

Dude. Simo survived multiple artillery strikes. I'm pretty sure he'll survive this one. Also, he's mega-evolved, and everyone knows that Simo gets godmodder-seeking bullets that disintegrate their target on impact when he mega-evolves.

"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

13/20

(the color is white out of respect to the true Winter Soldier)

Atomburster
2016-02-03, 08:11 PM
Satellite construction complete. (6/100)

I cast Disintegrate on Ruby Rose.

Jon0113
2016-02-04, 03:57 AM
I start to build the equipment I need 9/20

While being distracted with the holy light, I napalm the whole area

braveheart
2016-02-04, 05:12 AM
I begin construction on the actual payload of my future attack 5/?

I compromise with the godmodder and agree to dine with him on Friday (today) at the meal I make sure to provide the godmodder with enough alcohol to make humming imunsteady on his feet, and enough food to make him uncomfortably full.

Syldar
2016-02-04, 08:31 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 9/25

I cast hammer of light.

thatonesungod
2016-02-04, 11:16 AM
Dude. Simo survived multiple artillery strikes. I'm pretty sure he'll survive this one. Also, he's mega-evolved, and everyone knows that Simo gets godmodder-seeking bullets that disintegrate their target on impact when he mega-evolves.

"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

13/20

(the color is white out of respect to the true Winter Soldier)

What you have failed to consider is that it was an Unknown type mega stone, turning him into Unknown Mega Simo, which removes all of his attacks except hidden power, which is melee range.

Satellite construction complete. (6/100)

I cast Disintegrate on Ruby Rose.

The godmodder counters with a laser beam from blazing hot betty

I start to build the equipment I need 9/20

While being distracted with the holy light, I napalm the whole area

crap.....uhhhh oh MASS TELEPORT

The godmodder and his posse are now on the moon, he also creates atmosphere there

I begin construction on the actual payload of my future attack 5/?

I compromise with the godmodder and agree to dine with him on Friday (today) at the meal I make sure to provide the godmodder with enough alcohol to make humming imunsteady on his feet, and enough food to make him uncomfortably full.

But, today is thursday...

Vita... Mortis... Careo... 9/25

I cast hammer of light.

AXE OF DARKNESS

Yang Arrives in 1 turns
----------------------
The godmodder 99/100 - on the moon

Dudeons
2016-02-04, 11:21 AM
"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

14/20

Meanwhile, my homeboy Picollo destroys the moon.

Jon0113
2016-02-04, 02:57 PM
The equipment takes some time to build 10/20

I blow up the explosives that I planted on the moon (seemed like a good idea at the time)

Twelvetrees
2016-02-04, 08:54 PM
This isn't an attack, but let's see what happens...
Raise Dead 1/10 on Eevee.

I cast Dimensional Anchor on the Godmodder.

Atomburster
2016-02-04, 09:42 PM
Setting up launch pads.. (7/100)

I manifest Microcosm on the Godmodder.

braveheart
2016-02-05, 01:51 AM
I finish up the final touches on my future attacks construction (6/?)

Embarrassed about my error I take home many leftovers and am forced to cancel the dinner with the godmodder, hopefully hurting his feelings.

Syldar
2016-02-05, 09:20 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 10/25

I summon a bunch of rare candies, for no discernible reason.

thatonesungod
2016-02-05, 09:41 AM
"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

14/20

Meanwhile, my homeboy Picollo destroys the moon.

#TornSkyBlast :D

The equipment takes some time to build 10/20

I blow up the explosives that I planted on the moon (seemed like a good idea at the time)

There is a series of relatively minor explosions on the other side of the moon, (ITS REALLY BIG)

This isn't an attack, but let's see what happens...
Raise Dead 1/10 on Eevee.

I cast Dimensional Anchor on the Godmodder.
The godmodder cannot utilize the teleport series of spells, meh

also you'd best utilize resurrection because eevee's corpse was consumed by A HAND MADE OF LAVA

Setting up launch pads.. (7/100)

I manifest Microcosm on the Godmodder.
The godmodder acquires a microscope. (what do you think microcosm does, cause the definition says otherwise)

I finish up the final touches on my future attacks construction (6/?)

Embarrassed about my error I take home many leftovers and am forced to cancel the dinner with the godmodder, hopefully hurting his feelings.

But the godmodder stole your leftovers

Yang Arrives in 1 turns (added an extra because moon)
----------------------

Jon0113
2016-02-05, 10:17 AM
The equipment takes a really long time to build 11/20

The explosions on the moon start a chain reaction, which blows up all of the moons surface (there were a lot of explosives)

Atomburster
2016-02-05, 10:22 AM
Setting up rockets... (8/100)

I cast Mind Rape on Ruby Rose.

Dudeons
2016-02-05, 11:04 AM
"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

15/20

I summon Zwei, who charms Ruby into coming back onto our team.

Twelvetrees
2016-02-06, 01:05 AM
Hmm. Giving up on Raise Dead.

I attempt to cast Temporal Stasis on the Godmodder.

braveheart
2016-02-06, 03:24 AM
I put together a rocket to get my future attack into space 7/?

I find an adorable kitten and present it as a piece offering to ruby to make up for the foolishness of my compatriots in the battle against the godmodder, and try to convince her of who the real godmodding evil is

Syldar
2016-02-07, 10:34 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 11/25

I summon a magikarp, give it all the rare candies, and the mega stone, thereby summoning mega gyarados.

thatonesungod
2016-02-08, 10:24 AM
The equipment takes a really long time to build 11/20

The explosions on the moon start a chain reaction, which blows up all of the moons surface (there were a lot of explosives)

Force field my position, settle into the crater. cause you definantly didn't blow up the Whole moon.

Setting up rockets... (8/100)

I cast Mind Rape on Ruby Rose.

Counterspell, and by counterspell i mean YANG PUNCH TO THE FACE
Yang has arrived

"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

15/20

I summon Zwei, who charms Ruby into coming back onto our team.
ok... but thats not how charm spells work

Hmm. Giving up on Raise Dead.

I attempt to cast Temporal Stasis on the Godmodder.

I counterspell with haste

I put together a rocket to get my future attack into space 7/?

I find an adorable kitten and present it as a piece offering to ruby to make up for the foolishness of my compatriots in the battle against the godmodder, and try to convince her of who the real godmodding evil is

You and ruby take a time out to chat

Vita... Mortis... Careo... 11/25

I summon a magikarp, give it all the rare candies, and the mega stone, thereby summoning mega gyarados.

A rarecandyleveled mega gyarados appears

the godmodder notes the large force layed out in front of him, and he SUMMONS NIGHTMARE FREDDY

Yang 9000/9000
Zwei - 50/50
Mega Gyrados 5000/5000
----------------------
NIGHTMARE FREDDY - 19830/19830
Ruby Rose 481/3000 Taking a time out

Dudeons
2016-02-08, 10:30 AM
"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

16/20

I yell 'Nothing but net!" Then I grab Zwei like a basketball, jump up to the moon (winged boots, enhanced to go at the speed of a jet), and slam dunk Zwei in the godmodder's face. Did I mention that Zwei is on fire again?

Jon0113
2016-02-08, 01:11 PM
The equipment is finally built 12/20

I reverse the polarity of the force field. I'm not sure what this is going to do, but it will be nasty

braveheart
2016-02-08, 03:26 PM
I start running calculations to determine when it is best to launch my future attack 8/?

I get a natural 20 on my diplomacy check to convince Ruby to join the attack on the evil godmodder (+ a lot to diplomacy I am an optimized bard apparently)

Atomburster
2016-02-08, 09:43 PM
Gathering fuel supplies... (9/100)

I organize a bombing run on NIGHTMARE FREEDY.

Syldar
2016-02-09, 08:30 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 12/25

Gyarados uses dragon dance! I cast disintegrate on nightmare Freddy!

thatonesungod
2016-02-09, 09:12 AM
"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

16/20

I yell 'Nothing but net!" Then I grab Zwei like a basketball, jump up to the moon (winged boots, enhanced to go at the speed of a jet), and slam dunk Zwei in the godmodder's face. Did I mention that Zwei is on fire again?
you don't need to mention zwei is on fire, that is assumed. but you slam into the forcefield, also a jet doesn't get to the moon very fast.

The equipment is finally built 12/20

I reverse the polarity of the force field. I'm not sure what this is going to do, but it will be nasty
it doesn't do anything, because the forcefield isn't polar and does not run on electricity, it runs on the screams of children. which are also not polar

I start running calculations to determine when it is best to launch my future attack 8/?

I get a natural 20 on my diplomacy check to convince Ruby to join the attack on the evil godmodder (+ a lot to diplomacy I am an optimized bard apparently)
ok.

Gathering fuel supplies... (9/100)

I organize a bombing run on NIGHTMARE FREEDY.
NIGHTMARE FREDDY, vanishes ???

Vita... Mortis... Careo... 12/25

Gyarados uses dragon dance! I cast disintegrate on nightmare Freddy!
Gyarados gets buff, but you don't know where NIGHTMARE FREDDY, went

A freddle appears

Ruby Rose 481/3000 joining the apposing team
Yang 9000/9000 - prepping a team attack with her sister
Zwei - 50/50 - being used as a basketball
Mega Gyrados 5000/5000 - #buffbois
----------------------
NIGHTMARE FREDDY - 19830/19830 - 1 freddle

Also I'm disapointed no one got my reference

braveheart
2016-02-09, 10:19 AM
I set up the launchpad for my future attack 9/?

And keep an eye on Freddy to make sure he stays put

Atomburster
2016-02-09, 12:03 PM
Fuelling Rockets.. (10/100)

I point out that the moon lacks a breathable atmosphere and allow the Godmodder to suffer retroactive suffocation.

Dudeons
2016-02-09, 12:10 PM
"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

17/20

Since I'm still at the moon, I dribble Zwei against the force field at supersonic speed until it breaks.

Jon0113
2016-02-09, 12:24 PM
I locate the best place to put the equipment 13/20

I use a temperal sound dampener. This cuts off the childrens screams before they can occur and cancelling the force field

Syldar
2016-02-10, 07:58 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 13/25

I cast teleport self and summons to godmodder, and Gyarados uses crunch on him!

thatonesungod
2016-02-10, 01:05 PM
I set up the launchpad for my future attack 9/?

And keep an eye on THE FREDDLE to make sure he stays put

ok

Fuelling Rockets.. (10/100)

I point out that the moon lacks a breathable atmosphere and allow the Godmodder to suffer retroactive suffocation.

But the godmodder made an atmosphere out of a screwdriver and 2 cans of dried fish

"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

17/20

Since I'm still at the moon, I dribble Zwei against the force field at supersonic speed until it breaks.

Ok

I locate the best place to put the equipment 13/20

I use a temperal sound dampener. This cuts off the childrens screams before they can occur and cancelling the force field

But dudgeons beat you to it

Vita... Mortis... Careo... 13/25

I cast teleport self and summons to godmodder, and Gyarados uses crunch on him!

You and gyarados are on the moon now, if you weren't before, i guess
Gyarados uses Crunch, But it missed

the godmodder needs more help, he begins a summoning ritual

Ruby Rose 481/3000 prepping a team attack with her sister
Zwei - 50/50 - on fire
----------------------
NIGHTMARE FREDDY - 19830/19830 - 1 freddle- watched

Twelvetrees
2016-02-10, 03:18 PM
Loading Trebuchet 1/5 Gathering hundreds of bags of Alchemist's Acid.

I throw Aboleth Mucus at the Godmodder.

braveheart
2016-02-10, 03:29 PM
I double check the weather forcast then begin my future attacks launch countdown T-30:00 (10/?)

I transform into a fully geared and leveled WOW tank, and draw all the Agro from the godmodder

Dudeons
2016-02-10, 04:11 PM
"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

18/20

Having weakened the shield sufficiently, I shatter it by throwing Zwei at it.

Jon0113
2016-02-10, 05:51 PM
Equipment in place, I line up my attack
13/20
As the force field never existed at any point in time, the godmodder is attacked with all the attacks the force field previously blocked

Atomburster
2016-02-11, 02:28 AM
Confirming satellite orbit trajectory... (11/100)

I stand next to the Godmodder and cast Antimagic Field. No summons for you!

thatonesungod
2016-02-11, 08:09 AM
Loading Trebuchet 1/5 Gathering hundreds of bags of Alchemist's Acid.

I throw Aboleth Mucus at the Godmodder.

Laser beam, shoots the mucus

I double check the weather forcast then begin my future attacks launch countdown T-30:00 (10/?)

I transform into a fully geared and leveled WOW tank, and draw all the Agro from the godmodder

But in wow, you can't go to the moon, so you snap back to earth and out of my aggro range

"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

18/20

Having weakened the shield sufficiently, I shatter it by throwing Zwei at it.
It already broke

Equipment in place, I line up my attack
13/20
As the force field never existed at any point in time, the godmodder is attacked with all the attacks the force field previously blocked
like i said, it was broken before your attack, which means your attack did nothing

Confirming satellite orbit trajectory... (11/100)

I stand next to the Godmodder and cast Antimagic Field. No summons for you!
the godmodder activates his KINETIC STRIKE MODULE, and rocket punches you away.

the godmodder completes his summoning ands summons a huge aircraft the AVENGER
all units onboard are mind controlled
another freddle appears

Zwei - 50/50 - on fire
----------------------
NIGHTMARE FREDDY - 19830/19830 - 2 freddles
the avenger - 5000000/5000000

Syldar
2016-02-11, 08:52 AM
Vita... mortis... careo... 14/25

Gyarados uses waterfall, I use x-accuracy so it hits!

Jon0113
2016-02-11, 01:06 PM
I plan the trajectory of my attack 14/20

I use the death note against one of the nightmare Freddies

Dudeons
2016-02-11, 01:12 PM
"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

19/20

I toss Zwei over to Ruby and Yang, where he joins them and bolsters the power of their team attack.

braveheart
2016-02-11, 01:24 PM
T-15:00 (11/?)

I fire my Gjallarhorn rocket launcher at a Freddy

Twelvetrees
2016-02-11, 09:24 PM
Loading Trebuchet 2/5 Gathering caltrops.

I cast Animate Objects on the moon rocks near the Godmodder, causing them to attack him.

Atomburster
2016-02-11, 10:02 PM
Launching Satellites! (11/100)

I cast Dismissal on The Avenger.

thatonesungod
2016-02-15, 03:57 PM
Vita... mortis... careo... 14/25

Gyarados uses waterfall, I use x-accuracy so it hits!
The godmodder used protect, the godmodder protected itself

I plan the trajectory of my attack 14/20

I use the death note against one of the nightmare Freddies
Freddle's, but freddles don't have hearts and cant die of heart attacks

"Alea...

Iacta...

Est..."

19/20

I toss Zwei over to Ruby and Yang, where he joins them and bolsters the power of their team attack.
that happens

T-15:00 (11/?)

I fire my Gjallarhorn rocket launcher at a Freddy
freddys not here, you shoot a freddle instead, which disappears

Loading Trebuchet 2/5 Gathering caltrops.

I cast Animate Objects on the moon rocks near the Godmodder, causing them to attack him.
hold up, the moonrocks just autoattack me, that doesnt seem right, anyway Earthquake.

Launching Satellites! (11/100)

I cast Dismissal on The Avenger.
Dimensional anchor

a freddle appears

Zwei - 50/50 - buffing the team ruby team attack -3 turns remain
----------------------
NIGHTMARE FREDDY - 19830/19830 - 2 freddles
the avenger - 5000000/5000000 - arming a squadron

Jon0113
2016-02-15, 04:00 PM
Target is locked 15/20

I ask one punch man to join the team attack.

Dudeons
2016-02-15, 05:31 PM
ALEA! IACTA! EST!!!!

20/20

Lady Luck appears in this plane of existence. I beseech her to alter probability in our favor. As she's doing that, I launch the largest EMP I can find at the godmodder's location, disabling all of his stuff.

braveheart
2016-02-15, 05:38 PM
T-00:50 12/?

I shotgun every Freddle in turn in the face, and NIGHTMARE FREDDY should he appear

Syldar
2016-02-15, 06:12 PM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 15/25

Gyarados! Earthquake! I cast meteor swarm!

Atomburster
2016-02-15, 07:14 PM
Satellite positioning in orbit.. (12/100)

Intensified Twin Repeat Meteor Swarm on the Avenger.

Laharal
2016-02-16, 05:31 AM
Buff I cut a lot of red tape in regards to Atombuster's plan, in hope to boost his progress.

thatonesungod
2016-02-16, 07:28 AM
Target is locked 15/20

I ask one punch man to join the team attack.
but one punch man has a terrible sense of direction

ALEA! IACTA! EST!!!!

20/20

Lady Luck appears in this plane of existence. I beseech her to alter probability in our favor. As she's doing that, I launch the largest EMP I can find at the godmodder's location, disabling all of his stuff.
well ****.... well nightmare freddy isnt electronic, but the avenger is so... *grabs emp* *crushes in hand* *is tazed* takes 1 damage

T-00:50 12/?

I shotgun every Freddle in turn in the face, and NIGHTMARE FREDDY should he appear
But the freddles don't disappear when you shoot them with shotguns..

Vita... Mortis... Careo... 15/25

Gyarados! Earthquake! I cast meteor swarm!
ok, things on the ground, ruby, zwei, yang, the godmodder, I use hyper jump, you deal 300 damage to everything still on the ground, except zwei who has mad DR

also in response to meteor swarm ... TIME STOP

Satellite positioning in orbit.. (12/100)

Intensified Twin Repeat Meteor Swarm on the Avenger.

Time is still stopped

Buff I cut a lot of red tape in regards to Atombuster's plan, in hope to boost his progress.
i guess you can forfeit your turn to give him a tick, but ONLY THIS ONCE, otherwise this will break the game k?

Durring the time stop the godmodder, still holding the everysword from a while ago, and being off the ground due to hyper jump cuts all of the meteors into tiny little bits, and then applies a bit of kinetic force(punches) so that they fall at normal terminal velocity and don't really hit much

i guess a few hit the avenger for superficial damage, 500

a red - yellow aura encases team rwby(the two that are here anyway)

A third freddle appears, a haunting laugh can be heard.

The skyranger launches from the avenger carrying a fulling armed Xcom Squad, tier 2

Yang Xiaolong 9000/9000 - prepping a team attack with her sister
Zwei - 50/50 - buffing the team ruby team attack -2 turns remain
Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
NIGHTMARE FREDDY - 19830/19830 - 3 freddles
the avenger - 5000000/5000000 - Deploying Squad
The godmodder 98/100 - on the moon

Atomburster
2016-02-16, 08:25 AM
Pre-approval from all member states obtained. Procedure #13 (Confirm project) skipped. Code 395818AE-7 obtained. Beginning project immediately. (+1 Tick)

Aligning satellites. (14/100)

I send a squad of Ethereals to intercept the skyranger.

Syldar
2016-02-16, 08:33 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 16/25

Gyarados uses crunch! I use detect weakpoint on the avenger!

braveheart
2016-02-16, 09:45 AM
T- 00:05
T-00:04
T-00:03
(13/?)

I infuse myself with massive amounts of gamma radiation to become a version of the hulk, then get angry on the helicarrier, and use my new found powers to destroy it.

Dudeons
2016-02-16, 12:08 PM
I show the Godmodder a montage of all the depressing moments in RWBY Volume 3, causing a state of depression and rendering him incapable of fighting.

Laharal
2016-02-16, 01:26 PM
but ONLY THIS ONCE, otherwise this will break the game k?

Roger that. First time with the game, so I'm trying things ;) And thanks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(If I remember correctly, Godmodder's guitar is still in play.)
I use telekinetic powers to make the strings snap.

Jon0113
2016-02-16, 02:02 PM
Charging weapon (15/20)

I get the world leaders to pull the funding from the xcom squad therefore losing the game, I mean, stopping the xcom squad

thatonesungod
2016-02-16, 03:58 PM
Pre-approval from all member states obtained. Procedure #13 (Confirm project) skipped. Code 395818AE-7 obtained. Beginning project immediately. (+1 Tick)

Aligning satellites. (14/100)

I send a squad of Ethereals to intercept the skyranger.
I replace them with the ethereal from the end of Xcom 2
They died

Vita... Mortis... Careo... 16/25

Gyarados uses crunch! I use detect weakpoint on the avenger!
ok, done with manual countering this gyrados, ZAPDOS I CHOOSE YOU
also you figure that the avenger is vulnerable to EMPs, which you should already know

T- 00:05
T-00:04
T-00:03
(13/?)

I infuse myself with massive amounts of gamma radiation to become a version of the hulk, then get angry on the helicarrier, and use my new found powers to destroy it.
Lady Luck ensures you become a hulk instead of dying horribly, but then I cast teleport, welcome to mars

I show the Godmodder a montage of all the depressing moments in RWBY Volume 3, causing a state of depression and rendering him incapable of fighting.
the godmodder did watch those episodes, and is upset by the level of diabolus ex machina, but the godmodder has THE POWER OF FANFICTION

Roger that. First time with the game, so I'm trying things ;) And thanks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(If I remember correctly, Godmodder's guitar is still in play.)
I use telekinetic powers to make the strings snap.
its k, also ok, my sweet guitar is useless now, sad face

Charging weapon (15/20)

I get the world leaders to pull the funding from the xcom squad therefore losing the game, I mean, stopping the xcom squad
Someone didn't play Xcom 2 yet, FOR SHAME.

Yang Xiaolong 9000/9000 - prepping a team attack with her sister
Zwei - 50/50 - buffing the team ruby team attack -1 turns remain
Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
Zapdos 6000/6000 - fighting gyarados
NIGHTMARE FREDDY - 19830/19830 - 3 freddles
the avenger - 5000000/5000000 - Squad deployed
Xcom Squad 8000/8000

Laharal
2016-02-16, 04:12 PM
ok, done with manual countering this gyrados, ZAPDOS I CHOOSE YOU
also you figure that the avenger is vulnerable to EMPs, which you should already know

I try to interfere with Zapdos' magnetic field and to trap him in a force bubble.

Dudeons
2016-02-16, 04:34 PM
With the help of Lady Luck, I ensure that circumstances are aligned so that the godmodder will never accessing the internet again. If he has any amount of humanity, he'll go mad in a matter of weeks.

braveheart
2016-02-16, 05:38 PM
T-00:02
T-00:01
We have liftoff 14/?

"BRAVEHULK SMASH PUNNY GODDMODDER" I jump from Mars to the moon trying to land on the godmodder

Atomburster
2016-02-16, 08:05 PM
Beginning Phase 1 Energy Collection. (15/100)

I..uh... dump the XCOM troops in the scripted tutorial mission.

Jon0113
2016-02-17, 02:07 AM
Weapon still charging (16/20)

I get batman to plan the team attack

thatonesungod
2016-02-17, 08:11 AM
I try to interfere with Zapdos' magnetic field and to trap him in a force bubble.
ok... no idea what you are doing here but the laws of physics say it won't work, because Zapdos controls his own lighting

With the help of Lady Luck, I ensure that circumstances are aligned so that the godmodder will never accessing the internet again. If he has any amount of humanity, he'll go mad in a matter of weeks.
However there is one horrid monster the godmodder faces on a regular basis that even lady luck has no power over

COMCAST!!!

T-00:02
T-00:01
We have liftoff 14/?

"BRAVEHULK SMASH PUNNY GODDMODDER" I jump from Mars to the moon trying to land on the godmodder
nope, even for the hulk this is a nope, you fall back onto mars

Beginning Phase 1 Energy Collection. (15/100)

I..uh... dump the XCOM troops in the scripted tutorial mission.
But I'm playing on ironman where the tutorial is disabled

Weapon still charging (16/20)

I get batman to plan the team attack
you hear a Haunting laugh, then you turn around an OH MY GOD HES RIGHT BEHIND YOU RUN OH NOE---2rht.
he got got by nightmare freddy.

Team Rwby unleashes a team attack on the Xcom squadron, dealing (base 2000 damage*participants) 6000 damage
Zaps uses thunderbolt, its super effective, deals 800 damage
The Xcom Squadron begins charging an attack
The avenger activates its cloaking device

Ruby Rose 481/3000
Yang Xiaolong 9000/9000 -
Zwei - 50/50 -
Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
Zapdos 6000/6000 - fighting gyarados
NIGHTMARE FREDDY - 19830/19830 - Visible
the avenger - 5000000/5000000 - Cloaked
Xcom Squad 2000/8000 -charging attack -3 turns remain

Syldar
2016-02-17, 08:16 AM
Vita.. Mortis... Careo... 17/25

Gyarados, crunch. I cast ultimate EMP, centered on the avenger, asploding it.

braveheart
2016-02-17, 10:29 AM
(The hulk had jumped between planets before, but fine)

My future attack enters a steady orbit 15/?

I calm down, then build a teleportation device out of the Mars rovers to teleport myself to the moon.

Dudeons
2016-02-17, 11:12 AM
I'm not too familiar with FNAF, but I seem to recall that they're animatronic suits possessed by the spirits of dead children. I call up the Ghostbusters and exorcise whatever spirit is inside Nightmare Freddy.

Jon0113
2016-02-17, 04:12 PM
Weapon fully charged (17/20)

I ask the leaders of the world to fund a new xcom squad to combat the original squad

Laharal
2016-02-17, 05:42 PM
I go back to Earth and scout the Avenger's last known position with thermal satellites.

1/3 Charging attack
I call up some ''contacts'' in the navy.

thatonesungod
2016-02-17, 06:53 PM
(The hulk had jumped between planets before, but fine)

My future attack enters a steady orbit 15/?

I calm down, then build a teleportation device out of the Mars rovers to teleport myself to the moon.
he has, for the same reason that superman has heard a supersonic sound all the way from vega and then gotten back in 10 minutes blady blady bah. because sometimes writers are crackpots

Also hey you're back

Vita.. Mortis... Careo... 17/25

Gyarados, crunch. I cast ultimate EMP, centered on the avenger, asploding it.
Gyarados dealt 500 damage.. you don't know where the avenger is, but i guess lady luck lets you nick it and deal 4000 super effective damage, but its still active

I'm not too familiar with FNAF, but I seem to recall that they're animatronic suits possessed by the spirits of dead children. I call up the Ghostbusters and exorcise whatever spirit is inside Nightmare Freddy.
i would normally say that no because this is different, that nightmare freddy isn't a possessed robot, but then there is the fact that nightmare freddy is a LITERAL ghost, he takes 10000

Weapon fully charged (17/20)

I ask the leaders of the world to fund a new xcom squad to combat the original squad
But they don't listen to you because you are a random person on the internet

I go back to Earth and scout the Avenger's last known position with thermal satellites.

1/3 Charging attack
I call up some ''contacts'' in the navy.
Its, its on the moon man.

Nightmare freddy vanishes and a freddle appears
Zapdos uses Thunder, But it missed

Ruby Rose 481/3000
Zwei - 50/50 -
Mega Gyrados 4200/5000 - #buffbois
Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
Zapdos 5500/6000 - fighting gyarados
NIGHTMARE FREDDY - 9830/19830 - one freddle
Xcom Squad 2000/8000 -charging attack -2 turns remain

Laharal
2016-02-17, 08:57 PM
Its, its on the moon man.

My bad, I thought it appeared on earth before you left.

I go back to the moon (which I shouldn't have left :smallsmile:) and scout the Avenger's last known position with thermal satellites.

1/3 Charging attack
I call up some ''contacts'' in the space navy

Dudeons
2016-02-18, 12:48 AM
I scatter razor-sharp Legos on the moon and Lady Luck ensures that the godmodder steps on them. Barefoot.

braveheart
2016-02-18, 01:17 AM
My future attack orbits into position 16/?

BRAVEHULK SMASH PUNY HELICARRIER

Jon0113
2016-02-18, 02:13 AM
Firing in 30 (18/20)

I bathe the xcom squad in large amounts of radiation

Atomburster
2016-02-18, 06:21 AM
Launching Extractors to Asteroid Belt.. (16/100)

I force-start XCOM's base defense mission. Enjoy.

thatonesungod
2016-02-18, 06:44 AM
My bad, I thought it appeared on earth before you left.

I go back to the moon (which I shouldn't have left :smallsmile:) and scout the Avenger's last known position with thermal satellites.

1/3 Charging attack
I call up some ''contacts'' in the space navy
You lock on to the avenger

I scatter razor-sharp Legos on the moon and Lady Luck ensures that the godmodder steps on them. Barefoot.
... overland flight

My future attack orbits into position 16/?

BRAVEHULK SMASH PUNY HELICARRIER
YOU DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS, IT IS INVISIBLE

Firing in 30 (18/20)

I bathe the xcom squad in large amounts of radiation
uhhh, the Xcom squad takes 400 damage.

Launching Extractors to Asteroid Belt.. (16/100)

I force-start XCOM's base defense mission. Enjoy.
Time stop, centered on YOU
(also not gonna lie here, Xcom 2 base defense mission is tons of fun)

Zapdos uses Brave bird, deals 1000 damage, zapdos takes 300 damage recoil
A freddle appears

Ruby Rose 481/3000
Zwei - 50/50 -
Mega Gyrados 4200/5000 - #buffbois
Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
Zapdos 5500/6000 - fighting gyarados
NIGHTMARE FREDDY - 9830/19830 - 2 freddles
Xcom Squad 1600/8000 -charging attack -1 turns remain

Atomburster
2016-02-18, 07:25 AM
Beginning Phase 1 of material extraction. (17/100)

I toss a full pack of grenades at the XCOM squad. You know, the undodgeable ones.

Syldar
2016-02-18, 08:35 AM
Vita... mortis... careo... 18/25

Supergravity on all godmodder-controlled things near Gyarados, who then uses earthquake.

braveheart
2016-02-18, 10:36 AM
The computer onboard my future attack makes calculations (17/?)

BRAVEHULK SMASH MOON

Jon0113
2016-02-18, 12:52 PM
Firing in 10 (19/20)

I summon Jackie chun to destroy the moon

Laharal
2016-02-18, 12:54 PM
Charging 2/3
I activate hidden sites

I use another mean to locate the Avenger, just in case: radiofrequencies readings.

Dudeons
2016-02-18, 01:11 PM
I call up Gru and have him shrink the moon. Again.

thatonesungod
2016-02-18, 02:05 PM
Beginning Phase 1 of material extraction. (17/100)

I toss a full pack of grenades at the XCOM squad. You know, the undodgeable ones.
They finish charging their attack, which is a bunch of covering fire overmatches, and they fill you with bullets before you can throw your grenades

Vita... mortis... careo... 18/25

Supergravity on all godmodder-controlled things near Gyarados, who then uses earthquake.

The computer onboard my future attack makes calculations (17/?)

BRAVEHULK SMASH MOON

Firing in 10 (19/20)

I summon Jackie chun to destroy the moon

I call up Gru and have him shrink the moon. Again.
I figured this would happen eventually, Engage the rift, My forces teleport to the bottom of An ocean

Charging 2/3
I activate hidden sites

I use another mean to locate the Avenger, just in case: radiofrequencies readings.
You find out that its in a storage site below the pacific

The moon explodes, all forces that remain on it are transferred to a non-dimension, you can't go there

A freddle appears
The Xcom squad retreats

Ruby Rose 0/3000
Yang Xiaolong 0/9000 -
Zwei - 0/50 -
Mega Gyrados 0/5000 - #buffbois
Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
Zapdos 5500/6000 -
NIGHTMARE FREDDY - 9830/19830 - 3 freddles
the avenger - 5000000/5000000 - Cloaked - undersea
Xcom Squad 1600/8000 -Extracting

Dudeons
2016-02-18, 02:10 PM
I commence a ritual to awaken Cthulhu.

1/30

Meanwhile, with the help of a conveniently located time portal, Aquaman sends a shiver of megalodon sharks to attack the godmodder.

braveheart
2016-02-18, 02:49 PM
My future attack fires a rocket in the direction of Jupiter (18/?)

BRAVEHULK HUNT GODMODDER (who apparently didn't travel with his forces and is in the brand new orbital debris field)

Syldar
2016-02-19, 08:44 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 19/25

I summon a huge meteor.

Atomburster
2016-02-19, 08:52 AM
Powering up Fabricators.. (18/100)

I cast True Resurrection on Yang Xiaolong.

Jon0113
2016-02-19, 09:11 AM
I fire my weapon. An extremely powerful laser is shot at the godmodder, via a weakness discovered earlier (20/20)

I summon wonderwoman to help in our fight, who sends the invisible jet crashing into the xcom squad

thatonesungod
2016-02-19, 09:49 AM
I commence a ritual to awaken Cthulhu.

1/30

Meanwhile, with the help of a conveniently located time portal, Aquaman sends a shiver of megalodon sharks to attack the godmodder.
IT LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR AQUAMAN, whelp, The avenger shoots all of the sharks with mag cannons.

My future attack fires a rocket in the direction of Jupiter (18/?)

BRAVEHULK HUNT GODMODDER (who apparently didn't travel with his forces and is in the brand new orbital debris field)
yep my bad, bye, *blink*

Vita... Mortis... Careo... 19/25

I summon a huge meteor.
ok, you smash the moon debris with it, this will probably be bad for the earth at some point, meh

Powering up Fabricators.. (18/100)

I cast True Resurrection on Yang Xiaolong.
I summon the giant, who bans the true rez spell

I fire my weapon. An extremely powerful laser is shot at the godmodder, via a weakness discovered earlier (20/20)

I summon wonderwoman to help in our fight, who sends the invisible jet crashing into the xcom squad
But, they are under the pacific, so that doesn't work.

The Xcom squad is extracted, another one is geared up

Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
Zapdos 5500/6000 -
the avenger - 4006000/5000000 - Cloaked - undersea - deploying squad
The godmodder 98/100 - Undersea

Dudeons
2016-02-19, 11:11 AM
I begin drawing pentacles.

2/30

Meanwhile, the godmodder gets a judo throw from Segata Sanshiro, sending him crashing into a mountain and exploding twice.

GanonBoar
2016-02-19, 11:31 AM
I run up to the Godmodder and falcon punch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esY2zdIsKaI) him.

I also begin charging my special attack (1/10)

braveheart
2016-02-19, 01:20 PM
The rocket is still heading towards Jupiter (19/?)

I teleport back to earth fire torpedoes at any manmade things deep in the Pacific Ocean

Jon0113
2016-02-19, 04:10 PM
And the extremely powerful laser I shot at you?

I start planning a new attack (1/40)

Superman joins our side and uses his super breath to freeze the ocean

Atomburster
2016-02-19, 10:58 PM
Setting up resource-energy links... (19/100)

I conduct an bombing with shrapnel bombs landing near the godmodder.

thatonesungod
2016-02-20, 06:59 AM
I begin drawing pentacles.

2/30

Meanwhile, the godmodder gets a judo throw from Segata Sanshiro, sending him crashing into a mountain and exploding twice.
but segata was transported to another dimension and locked in an eternal battle with chuck norris

I run up to the Godmodder and falcon punch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esY2zdIsKaI) him.

I also begin charging my special attack (1/10)
but, i am underwater, which extinguishes your punch

The rocket is still heading towards Jupiter (19/?)

I teleport back to earth fire torpedoes at any manmade things deep in the Pacific Ocean
they break under pressure after passing a certain, high depth

And the extremely powerful laser I shot at you?

I start planning a new attack (1/40)

Superman joins our side and uses his super breath to freeze the ocean
yep, i forgot the laser, the avenger takes 1000000 damage
the ocean is huuuuge, and i refuse to allow superman to break physics

Setting up resource-energy links... (19/100)

I conduct an bombing with shrapnel bombs landing near the godmodder.
THE OCEAN.

Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
Zapdos 5500/6000 -

Jon0113
2016-02-20, 07:31 AM
The planning continues (2/40)

I drop an atomic depth charge on your position

Atomburster
2016-02-20, 09:21 AM
Fabrication commencing. Phase 1 complete. (20/100)

I pump the ocean full of hydrochloric acid.

Dudeons
2016-02-20, 10:02 AM
I do some research at my local library.

3/30

I contact some aliens who are looking for H2O and tell them that there's a whole friggin' bunch of it at the godmodder's location, so they can come and take it all at the end of the turn.

braveheart
2016-02-20, 11:13 AM
The rocket slingshots around Jupiter, picking up immense speed, and is now on a trajectory towards Saturn (20/?)

Given how much better sound travels in water, I fire my Bass Cannon into the ocean, the entire ocean should now be feeling the WUBS

GanonBoar
2016-02-20, 03:09 PM
but, i am underwater, which extinguishes your punch

Did you even watch the video? The punch was clearly surrounded by electrical effects, and anyway, a punch is a punch regardless.

I pick Marth and chaingrab the Godmodder across Final Destination (Probably something only Super Smash Bros fans will get, but w/e)

I continue charging my special attack: ​2/10

Syldar
2016-02-22, 07:58 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 20/25

I summon submarines with many, many torpedoes.

thatonesungod
2016-02-22, 08:58 AM
The planning continues (2/40)

I drop an atomic depth charge on your position
More explosives, i throw it to the remains of the moon.

Fabrication commencing. Phase 1 complete. (20/100)

I pump the ocean full of hydrochloric acid.
the ocean is REALLY BIIIIG

I do some research at my local library.

3/30

I contact some aliens who are looking for H2O and tell them that there's a whole friggin' bunch of it at the godmodder's location, so they can come and take it all at the end of the turn.
The avenger rises out of the ocean and blasts the shmukers out of the aliens with extreme prejudice, this is Xcom after all

The rocket slingshots around Jupiter, picking up immense speed, and is now on a trajectory towards Saturn (20/?)

Given how much better sound travels in water, I fire my Bass Cannon into the ocean, the entire ocean should now be feeling the WUBS
good plan, but you didn't look behind you-OH GOD PHANTOM FREDDY AA-

Did you even watch the video? The punch was clearly surrounded by electrical effects, and anyway, a punch is a punch regardless.

I pick Marth and chaingrab the Godmodder across Final Destination (Probably something only Super Smash Bros fans will get, but w/e)

I continue charging my special attack: ​2/10
The godmodder steals your controller and then locks you into cruel smash as jigglypuff. have fun.

Sry bout this one sy
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 20/25

I summon submarines with many, many torpedoes.
Zapdos annihilates them with plasma.

Freddy is now visible

Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
Zapdos 5500/6000 -
NIGHTMARE FREDDY - 9830/19830 - visible

Syldar
2016-02-23, 08:32 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 21/25

I summon an army of squid, super-squid, squidmen, flying squid, and superfast squid, all led by a kraken. Said squid set out to squish the godmodder's minions.

GanonBoar
2016-02-23, 03:45 PM
I get Hungrybox to play cruel smash for me and then pull a rocket launcher and fire it into the midst of the godmodder's minions.

I also continue charging my special attack (3/10).

Dudeons
2016-02-23, 04:19 PM
Break into the restricted section...

4/30

Shang Tsung sees Nightmare Freddy (who is a ghost and is thus composed entirely of soul) and goes "Your soul is mine!" Then he absorbs Nightmare Freddy.

Atomburster
2016-02-23, 04:33 PM
Beginning Mass Satellite Fabrication. (21/100)

I launch torpedos at the avenger.

braveheart
2016-02-23, 06:01 PM
The rocket continues flying toward saturn (21/?)

I grab a poltergust 3000 and turn it on Freddy

Jon0113
2016-02-23, 07:53 PM
Whole lot of planning here (3/40)

I challenge your whole team to a staring contest. I bring medusa

Drakeburn
2016-02-23, 11:12 PM
I taunt the godmodder.

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

I also charge up my special attack (1/10)

thatonesungod
2016-02-24, 07:42 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 21/25

I summon an army of squid, super-squid, squidmen, flying squid, and superfast squid, all led by a kraken. Said squid set out to squish the godmodder's minions.

But you forgot the most important squid of all, SQUID GIRL degaso. Squid girl krills your squid army like the pile of flounder they are.

I get Hungrybox to play cruel smash for me and then pull a rocket launcher and fire it into the midst of the godmodder's minions.

I also continue charging my special attack (3/10).
Who are miles under the ocean, where rockets don't work.

Break into the restricted section...

4/30

Shang Tsung sees Nightmare Freddy (who is a ghost and is thus composed entirely of soul) and goes "Your soul is mine!" Then he absorbs Nightmare Freddy.
5000 damage to nightmare freddy

Beginning Mass Satellite Fabrication. (21/100)

I launch torpedos at the avenger.
300 damage to the avenger, its well armored, being a former alien ship

The rocket continues flying toward saturn (21/?)

I grab a poltergust 3000 and turn it on Freddy
you successfully seal nightmare freddy into your inferior vacuum.

Whole lot of planning here (3/40)

I challenge your whole team to a staring contest. I bring medusa
Zapdos stares at medusa and is Paralyzed, but he is electric type, and it has no effect. then zapdos annihilates medusa with plasma.

I taunt the godmodder.

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

I also charge up my special attack (1/10)
i. dont. get. your. REFERENCE! *SLAP*

Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
Zapdos 5500/6000 - undersea
Squid Girl - 400/400 - undersea
the avenger - 4006000/5000000 undersea - deploying squad

Syldar
2016-02-24, 07:59 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 22/25

I summon DJ Octavio, who begins to awe your summons with beats, then torpedoes them in the faces.

braveheart
2016-02-24, 10:14 AM
The rocket slingshots around Saturn, picking up even more speed, and takes off flying in the direction of the Sun 22/?

Let's try this again, I fire my bass cannon into the pacific ocean

Atomburster
2016-02-24, 12:33 PM
Continuing Mass Fabrication. (22/100)

I fire nuclear-tipped torpedoes at the avenger. It's the only way to be sure.

Drakeburn
2016-02-24, 11:00 PM
I poke the godmodder with a 100-ft long pole.

Wrangling sharks (2/10)

Angulf
2016-02-25, 01:00 AM
I throw a Masterball to Zapdos in frustration. I didn't want Mewtwo anyway.

Dudeons
2016-02-25, 01:29 AM
Reading...

5/30

I send Squid Girl to Japan, where the celebrity status she inevitably obtains diverts her from the fight.

Jon0113
2016-02-25, 02:37 AM
Planning complete (4/40)

thatonesungod
2016-02-25, 11:00 AM
Vita... Mortis... Careo... 22/25

I summon DJ Octavio, who begins to awe your summons with beats, then torpedoes them in the faces.
But Squid girl's not having none of that. she crabs an ink blaster and whales on octavio

The rocket slingshots around Saturn, picking up even more speed, and takes off flying in the direction of the Sun 22/?

Let's try this again, I fire my bass cannon into the pacific ocean
all my forces take 300 damage, i was wearing headphones

Continuing Mass Fabrication. (22/100)

I fire nuclear-tipped torpedoes at the avenger. It's the only way to be sure.
I teleport them to the remains of the moon

I poke the godmodder with a 100-ft long pole.

Wrangling sharks (2/10)
cut your pole in half with the everysword, then stab you with it

I throw a Masterball to Zapdos in frustration. I didn't want Mewtwo anyway.
Dude, really, fine, EVERYSWORD TO THE CHEST

Reading...

5/30

I send Squid Girl to Japan, where the celebrity status she inevitably obtains diverts her from the fight.
how??

Planning complete (4/40)
but, you didn't, do, anything.

Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
Zapdos 5200/6000 - undersea - in a masterball
Squid Girl - 100/400 - undersea - fighting octavio.
the avenger - 4005700/5000000 undersea - deploying squad

Syldar
2016-02-25, 11:17 AM
VITA... MORTIS... CAREO... 23/25

I summon several Killer Wails aimed directly at squid girl from many directions.

Dudeons
2016-02-25, 11:39 AM
Renew my library card...

6/30

I sunder the godmodder's Everysword with my Anysword (a sword which can become an appropriate sword that is most powerful against it's target). Then I decapitate the godmodder with the same sword.

Angulf
2016-02-25, 02:43 PM
I die, but become something more powerful than you could possibly imagine. I offer my wisdom as a Ghost of the Force to my companions, granting them bonuses to attacks. Also I mess up the Godmodder's paperwork while making ghostly sounds.

braveheart
2016-02-25, 03:09 PM
The rocket continues flying towards the sun 23/?

I build a machine to replicate the effects if my bass cannon continuously at 10X the power level, aim it at the pacific, and turn it on.

Drakeburn
2016-02-25, 06:16 PM
I spill oil into the ocean

Abort shark wrangling (3/10)

Jon0113
2016-02-25, 07:05 PM
Start making runes (5/40)

I get superman to fire his heat vision at the carrier

thatonesungod
2016-02-25, 07:29 PM
VITA... MORTIS... CAREO... 23/25

I summon several Killer Wails aimed directly at squid girl from many directions.
uhh, i think you mean whales

Renew my library card...

6/30

I sunder the godmodder's Everysword with my Anysword (a sword which can become an appropriate sword that is most powerful against it's target). Then I decapitate the godmodder with the same sword.
you clearly don't understand semantics, allow me to illuminate you, any sword, cannot defeat EVERY sword. then I decapitate YOU

I die, but become something more powerful than you could possibly imagine. I offer my wisdom as a Ghost of the Force to my companions, granting them bonuses to attacks. Also I mess up the Godmodder's paperwork while making ghostly sounds.
thats, not how ghost work, ill let you boost a specific person next round though. Also why would the godmodder have paperwork. he's the godmodder. also i take zapdos from your corpse and release him

The rocket continues flying towards the sun 23/?

I build a machine to replicate the effects if my bass cannon continuously at 10X the power level, aim it at the pacific, and turn it on.
Zapdos wrecks your machine with deadly lightning

I spill oil into the ocean

Abort shark wrangling (3/10)
man, people keep using attacks on the huge as hell ocean and expecting it to effect me, all you are doing is killing fish.

Start making runes (5/40)

I get superman to fire his heat vision at the carrier
An Xcom psi operative uses stasis on superman, stunning him for a turn and prevention him from acting or being injured, then i teleport him to a dimension of spiders.

Squid girl Finishes octavio.
The avenger rises out from the ocean

Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
Zapdos 5200/6000 - -
Squid Girl - 100/400 - undersea -
the avenger - 4005700/5000000 -

Dudeons
2016-02-25, 07:33 PM
Grow my head back...

7/30

Of course! It's so obvious now! No sword can defeat every sword! I acquire the Nosword and challenge the godmodder to a sword fight. And win. Brutally.

Drakeburn
2016-02-25, 10:39 PM
With the oil in the ocean, I set the ocean on fire!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :smallamused:

Gathering components (4/10)

Angulf
2016-02-26, 12:10 AM
I boost Dudeon's dueling by giving ghostly counsel of where to strike and how.

braveheart
2016-02-26, 01:29 AM
The rocket slingshots around the sun and picks up speed to aproximately .1C 24/?

I fire my freeze ray at the zapdos, it's super effective

Jon0113
2016-02-26, 02:44 AM
Continuing with the runes 6/40

I use moms knife with triple shot and a range upgrade to fire through the carrier

thatonesungod
2016-02-26, 06:37 AM
Grow my head back...

7/30

Of course! It's so obvious now! No sword can defeat every sword! I acquire the Nosword and challenge the godmodder to a sword fight. And win. Brutally.

I boost Dudeon's dueling by giving ghostly counsel of where to strike and how.
I am equal parts proud and disappointed in you dudgeons, you were SO CLOSE. and then you let honor get in the way and revealed your hand, Zapdos *ZZAAAAP*.

I really like the idea of the nosword, so its still in play, but will no longer work as part of a standard attack

With the oil in the ocean, I set the ocean on fire!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :smallamused:

Gathering components (4/10)
Still not how any of that works, also none of us except squid girl are in the ocean anymore

The rocket slingshots around the sun and picks up speed to aproximately .1C 24/?

I fire my freeze ray at the zapdos, it's super effective
sure, zapdos takes 1000 damage

Continuing with the runes 6/40

I use moms knife with triple shot and a range upgrade to fire through the carrier
1 range upgrade, by the time you get that close you have been filled with so many bullets you lose the power of flight. and your life

Lady luck - buffs
----------------------
Zapdos 4200/6000 - -
Squid Girl - 100/400 - undersea -
the avenger - 4005700/5000000 -
The godmodder 98/100 -

Syldar
2016-02-26, 09:06 AM
I did in fact mean wails. Haven't you played splatoon? Anyway...

VITA... MORTIS... CAREO... 24/25

I summon swampert, who proceeds to waterfall Zapdos' face.

braveheart
2016-02-26, 10:12 AM
At near relativistic speeds the rocket breaks the atmosphere quickly turning into a high velocity ball of plasma that turns anything in its way into more plasma, it blasts into The Avenger and anything near it 25/25

And I sit down with a nice cup of tea at a safe distance

Drakeburn
2016-02-26, 02:20 PM
In that case, I launch a torpedo towards Squid Girl.

Assembling machine. (5/10)

Jon0113
2016-02-26, 04:46 PM
Runes are complete 7/40

I fire an allied particle cannon at the carrier

Dudeons
2016-02-26, 05:42 PM
Acquiring information at the high school goth club...

8/30

Meanwhile, I bestow life upon the Nosword and command it to destroy the godmodder.

thatonesungod
2016-02-26, 08:29 PM
I did in fact mean wails. Haven't you played splatoon? Anyway...

VITA... MORTIS... CAREO... 24/25

I summon swampert, who proceeds to waterfall Zapdos' face.
Nope, also you summon a water/ground versus a lightning/flying, then use a water attack, zapy takes 200 damage, then the avenger uses mag cannons, it deals XXXXX damage.

At near relativistic speeds the rocket breaks the atmosphere quickly turning into a high velocity ball of plasma that turns anything in its way into more plasma, it blasts into The Avenger and anything near it 25/25

And I sit down with a nice cup of tea at a safe distance
safe distance, i think not, the godmodder interrupts your tea with a stab. to the face

WARNING, AVENGER CRITICAL DAMAGE, CRASHING
The avenger cash lands in new Mexico, the Xcom 2 base defense mission, HAS BEGUUUN

In that case, I launch a torpedo towards Squid Girl.

Assembling machine. (5/10)

Squid girl, dodges, because she's a squid, then she heads towards new mexico

Runes are complete 7/40

I fire an allied particle cannon at the carrier
Too late, beaten to it by a charged attack

Acquiring information at the high school goth club...

8/30

Meanwhile, I bestow life upon the Nosword and command it to destroy the godmodder.
ok seriously, what information are you looking for at a goth club. also i bestow superb dispelling on the nosword. and i throw it to the moon cause you are NOT using it properly.

Lady luck leaves...(turn timer expired)

NEW MEXICOOOOOO!
The godmodder 98/100
Blazing Demon "Kaiju" (psi operative) 500/500 Best Xcom Soldier Ever Created
Avenger Turret 1 1000/1000
Avenger Turret 2 1000/1000
the avenger - 500/5000000 - Grounded
On route
Zapdos 4000/6000 - 2 turns en route
Squid Girl - 100/400 - undersea - 3 turns en route

Durzan
2016-02-26, 08:39 PM
I lock a tactical nuke onto the tail of the Godmodder. Combine that with an Invincibility spell, to prevent him from destroying it, and a spell that allows it to follow him where ever he goes, and he should be dead. XD

Dudeons
2016-02-26, 10:44 PM
Beating up some non-informative goths...

9/30

Also, I'm pretty sure we destroyed the moon. That means the Nosword ends up leaving earth's atmosphere, misses the nonexistent moon, and reenters earth's atmosphere (which would set it on fire) before stabbing the Avenger right in it's fuel line and triggering a massive explosion.

braveheart
2016-02-26, 11:18 PM
Ow, staving makes BRAVEHULK ANGRY
BRAVEHULK SMASH GODMODDER (seeing as he's close enough to stab me, should that not work...) NOW BEVEHULK SMASH BIG SHIP THAT CRASH

Syldar
2016-02-27, 12:34 AM
VITA.
MORTIS.
CAREO.
25/25. The spell normally erases it's target from existence, but this is the godmodder we're talking about. A spatial rip opens around and on the godmodder from a spell that erases anything trying to erase someone invincible. That HAS to deal some damage to him.

Jon0113
2016-02-27, 02:44 AM
I start a chant (8/40)

I fire an obolisk of light shot at turret 1

thatonesungod
2016-02-27, 07:20 AM
I lock a tactical nuke onto the tail of the Godmodder. Combine that with an Invincibility spell, to prevent him from destroying it, and a spell that allows it to follow him where ever he goes, and he should be dead. XD
Critical overthinking fallacy. you made a nuke invulnerable. now it is also inert, and therefore no longer a nuke. its a seeking lump of plutonium. which i catch. and throw past the moon.

Beating up some non-informative goths...

9/30

Also, I'm pretty sure we destroyed the moon. That means the Nosword ends up leaving earth's atmosphere, misses the nonexistent moon, and reenters earth's atmosphere (which would set it on fire) before stabbing the Avenger right in it's fuel line and triggering a massive explosion.
dudgeons we destroyed the moon, we did not OBLITERATE the moon. you know thats not how that works

Ow, stabing makes BRAVEHULK ANGRY
BRAVEHULK SMASH GODMODDER (seeing as he's close enough to stab me, should that not work...) NOW bravehulk SMASH BIG SHIP THAT CRASH(see me later)
Kaiju uses stasis, stunning you for a turn, then TO THE MOON WITH THEE.

VITA.
MORTIS.
CAREO.
25/25. The spell normally erases it's target from existence, but this is the godmodder we're talking about. A spatial rip opens around and on the godmodder from a spell that erases anything trying to erase someone invincible. That HAS to deal some damage to him.
oh noes a spatial rift. alright ill tank this one, -1 hp.

I start a chant (8/40)

I fire an obolisk of light shot at turret 1
Turret one takes 400 damage from searing light.

Turrets 1 and two Lay down suppressing fire on Jon0113, reducing his aim and taking reaction shots if he moves
NEW MEXICOOOOOO!
The godmodder 97/100
Blazing Demon "Kaiju" (psi operative) 500/500
Avenger Turret 1 600/1000

On route
Zapdos 4000/6000 - 1 turns en route
Squid Girl - 100/400 - undersea - 2 turns en route

Syldar
2016-02-27, 09:42 AM
I summon a patient human soul. 1/7

I also summon a huge meteor directed at what's left of the avenger.

braveheart
2016-02-27, 09:58 AM
I teleport back to earth.

Then I begin learning to control my anger in Tibet 1/5

Dudeons
2016-02-27, 11:09 AM
Gambles with The King in Yellow...

10/30

I hack into the turrets from my computer and turn them on the Avenger.

Drakeburn
2016-02-27, 11:29 PM
I spray turrets 1 and 2 bright pink.

Powering machine (6/10)

thatonesungod
2016-02-29, 01:49 PM
I summon a patient human soul. 1/7

I also summon a huge meteor directed at what's left of the avenger.
I punch it back where it came from

I teleport back to earth.

Then I begin learning to control my anger in Tibet 1/5
ok, but then a black clad spy/avenger finds you and tells you that you are needed to protect the heart

Gambles with The King in Yellow...

10/30

I hack into the turrets from my computer and turn them on the Avenger.
The Turrets are not remote accessible, and you don't have a gremlin.

I spray turrets 1 and 2 bright pink.

Powering machine (6/10)
Ok. but then blaze shoots you in the shoulder

NEW MEXICOOOOOO!
The godmodder 97/100
Avenger Turret 1 600/1000

On route
Zapdos 4000/6000 - 1 turns en route
Squid Girl - 100/400 - undersea - 1 turns en route

Jon0113
2016-02-29, 02:27 PM
The chant continues 9/40

As the turrets are now pink, I summon a herd of bulls. 400 tonne mecha Bulls with lasers. Pink is close enough to red for them to trample and shoot the lasers at them, before continuing onto the avenger

braveheart
2016-02-29, 02:52 PM
ok, but then a black clad spy/avenger finds you and tells you that you are needed to protect the heart

I try to shrug off her requests as I learn how to control WHEN I'm angry (2/5)

Also that satellite I left in orbit from my charged attack fires a kinetic bombardment shell at the location of the turrets (giant rod of tungsten dropped from space)

Dudeons
2016-02-29, 05:41 PM
Partaking in classic 20th century literature.

11/30

Meanwhile, I'm going to call in an old colleague of mine. One who's very good at putting stupidhead godmodders in their place as painfully as possible. AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA

Syldar
2016-02-29, 09:38 PM
I summon a brave human soul. 2/7

I summon a cartoonishly large amount of dynamite on the avenger and its turrets.

Angulf
2016-03-01, 03:36 AM
I'm a Ghost Type now, so I use Shadowball on Zapdos.

thatonesungod
2016-03-01, 07:52 AM
The chant continues 9/40

As the turrets are now pink, I summon a herd of bulls. 400 tonne mecha Bulls with lasers. Pink is close enough to red for them to trample and shoot the lasers at them, before continuing onto the avenger
if they are robot bulls, they should be able to do whatever you want them to, but then i throw an Emp Bomb, (project bluescreen) disabling half and destroying the rest

I try to shrug off her requests as I learn how to control WHEN I'm angry (2/5)

Also that satellite I left in orbit from my charged attack fires a kinetic bombardment shell at the location of the turrets (giant rod of tungsten dropped from space)
Turret 1 is destroyed, but the explosion is dampened by Fortress(a passive psionic skill)
Also you totally ignored my reference

Partaking in classic 20th century literature.

11/30

Meanwhile, I'm going to call in an old colleague of mine. One who's very good at putting stupidhead godmodders in their place as painfully as possible. AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA
he follows this link John Cena (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)

I summon a brave human soul. 2/7

I summon a cartoonishly large amount of dynamite on the avenger and its turrets.
I summon a cartoonish whirlwind to blow it into the air, WHERE ZAPDOS ANNIHILATES IT WITH PLASMA

I'm a Ghost Type now, so I use Shadowball on Zapdos.
uhh, sure, zapdos takes 500 damage

Daisy Terrence reinforces the group defending the avenger, and uses her gremlin's haywire protocol to hack into the disabled mechabulls

NEW MEXICOOOOOO!
The godmodder 97/100
Daisy Terrence "Jammer" (specialist) 500/500
Zapdos 4000/6000

On route

Syldar
2016-03-01, 08:32 AM
I summon a... dark blue human soul. 3/7

I also summon a large rock which somehow homes in on Zapdos as it falls.

braveheart
2016-03-01, 12:04 PM
I learn how to control WHILE I'm angry 3/5

i also send my android doppelgänger (that I created) to throw bolders at Zapdos

Jon0113
2016-03-01, 04:16 PM
The chant concludes, and a heavenly light comes down, producing a blessing which I save (10/40)

Good this you kept those Bulls, especially as there is emp shielded bombs inside them, whose timers goes off

thatonesungod
2016-03-06, 07:30 AM
I summon a... dark blue human soul. 3/7

I also summon a large rock which somehow homes in on Zapdos as it falls.

I learn how to control WHILE I'm angry 3/5

i also send my android doppelgänger (that I created) to throw bolders at Zapdos
the zapdos hate, ok, ZAPDOS RETURN.

The chant concludes, and a heavenly light comes down, producing a blessing which I save (10/40)

Good this you kept those Bulls, especially as there is emp shielded bombs inside them, whose timers goes off
they are still where they were disabled, and if you have an emp shielded bomb, (inside a faraday cage) it cannot deal much damage to things outside the bull anyway, so you wreck the rest of the bulls

NEW MEXICOOOOOO!
The godmodder 97/100
Zapdos 4000/6000 - returned

On route

Syldar
2016-03-06, 10:07 AM
I summon an intelligent human soul. 4/7

I use gaster blasters on the blazing demon thing.

braveheart
2016-03-06, 12:33 PM
I go to an empty plain to test out my new control for my anger 4/5

My android doppelgänger sets uses over watch, and will shoot the first hostile to move

Dudeons
2016-03-06, 12:37 PM
Dance, eldritch dance!

12/30

I assault the godmodder with horrible puns until his mind shuts down.

Jon0113
2016-03-06, 02:12 PM
Saving the blessing, I go to the lab to do some experimenting (11/40)

I call the covenant, saying I have found the flood. They attack. This doesn't go well for the rest of North america

thatonesungod
2016-03-07, 06:28 PM
I summon an intelligent human soul. 4/7

I use gaster blasters on the blazing demon thing.
Her. her name is blazing, well first name anyway, people call her "blaze", "kaiju", or just flame(this would be the general populace), because she looks like she is on fire, and is a general advent destroying monster, there are two notable exceptions, bradford and the commander both call her blazing.

but ANYWAY, she utilizes the power of stasis shield(which has cooled down by this point) to defend against any and all damage.

I go to an empty plain to test out my new control for my anger 4/5

My android doppelgänger sets uses over watch, and will shoot the first hostile to move
where did you get android dopplegangers, but anyway they don't have covering fire and turret 2 blasts them to small metal bits

Dance, eldritch dance!

12/30

I assault the godmodder with horrible puns until his mind shuts down.
i see you understand that this attack will be countered
SQUID GIRL, shells up and walruses your assault with her sea-shell power. and hoooooriblle crustacean puns.

Saving the blessing, I go to the lab to do some experimenting (11/40)

I call the covenant, saying I have found the flood. They attack. This doesn't go well for the rest of North america
The godmodder calls in the protoss, telling them the zerg are on earth and that the covenant suck at this sort of thing( i don't know if they actually do). the two armies get into fight around saturn

Zapdos, back on the attack

NEW MEXICOOOOOO!
The godmodder 97/100
Blazing Demon "Kaiju" (psi operative) 500/500 - stasis shielded.
Zapdos 4000/6000 - returned