PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Need help with Divine Dweomerkeeper build

Legault
2016-01-07, 12:25 AM
So, the rules are as follows:

Point buy 32, non-lawful character.
Only core books, PHBII, ToB and all Complete X except psionics (SpC for domains and stuff)
I am creating a lvl 19 character to replace an old one. High-powered campaign that is still far from over.
Party is a Wizard/Archmage, Druid and Crusader
Item creation is banned, so PrC that require such are exempt of such requirements.
I cannot use Druid as a base divine class. Wizard/Sorcerer are okay as dips.
I cannot use Church Inquisitor as a PrC

I would appreciate the help of the playground, as I am kinda stuck and I don't know if I am doing things as efficient as possible. So, here's what I have so far. Basically my idea is to make a divine caster Dweomerkeeper to abuse DMM as much as possible.

Human Chaotic Good
Level 1: 8 Str, 10 Dex, 14 Con, 10 Int, 18 Wis, 14 Cha (I'm still debating whether -2 Dex, +1 Cha)
Level 19: +4 Wis (or +3 Wis, +1 Cha)
4 Cleric/1 Sorc/10 Dweomerkeeper/4 X?
Mantle: Heal, Miracle, Revivify, Greater Dispel Magic, X?
Feats: Extend Spell, Persistent Spell, DMM (Persistent), Quicken Spell, DMM (Quicken), Extra Turning, 3 X?
Skills: Max Concentration, Max Spellcraft I guess? I dunno. Diplomacy maybe.
Cleric with Magic and Planning domains, so I could take Persistent Spell and DMM (Persistent) right away. A dip in Sorcerer to qualify the arcane casting and to avoid MAD. Weasel as a familiar for reflex bonus. I feel that I should take more metamagic feats to put the cloak of mysteries to good use. Also, I've been trying to find a way among the allowed books to increase my turning pool, but so far I've come up with nothing. I've considered going Theurge with the extra levels to have a wider selection of spells to mantle, but I don't think it's worth it.
For spells, a mixture of Divine Power, Holy Transformation, Greater Visage of the Deity and Greater Magic Weapon make me a very heavy hitter melee fighter. It also increases my attack bonus for all the spells that require an attack roll.

So what do you think playground? Comments? Criticisms? Help? Please?