PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again!

Melblen_Cairn
2016-01-09, 01:51 AM
Funny story. So I have been running two games over on Min Max for a number of years now. Recently I get a new phone and get the bright idea of changing my email on my min max account so updates go to my phone. Which then triggers another activation email to be sent out to my new email address....which never arrives. I wait a day...no email (including in my spam folder). I start a new email and register a new account...still no activation email to the new address. :smallfurious:

So now I am freaking out because I have two games waiting for replies and I am pretty much locked out with no way to connect with anyone that can help there. So then I remember our brief time here after the original BG forums bought the farm. Jumping back on here I find a couple of my players that have accounts and try to emai. Turns out I have 9/10 posts here before I can send email grrr. So my post serves two purposes....I get my post count to 10 and drop a couple of my players emails (hoping some of them sheck it still) or someone that happens to read through my entire, drawn out posts happens to know a mod over on Min Max and can inquire why activation emails do not appear to be going out. :smallfrown: