PDA

View Full Version : Finding LOTRO players from GITP

Erloas
2007-06-13, 05:33 PM
There have been a couple threads about LOTRO here already, most recent was at least 3 weeks old and they were more about the game rather then finding people playing it so I figured I would start a new thread for that.

Right now I'm playing pretty casually on Firefoot (US servers) and was wondering what servers other people were on.
Erloas (guardian)
Loraes (minstral)
are my main (ish) characters right now, feel free to send me a message if you happen to be on that server as well.

Healos
2007-06-14, 01:42 PM
Yay! someone made a thread! :biggrin:

I've got a 37 hunter of Arkenstone...I forget when is the Evendim downtime over?? Because I keep getting for the new patch update

'Could not find patch file "AxInterop.SHDocVw.dll", error: Access is denied'

I think I'll spam turbine about this, just wondering if anyone elses game is messed up?

Erloas
2007-06-14, 04:42 PM
The servers were back up yesterday when I got home (4pm EST). The game patched without any issue for me. Overall I was rather impressed with the lack of "patch day lag" that usually comes with any update of decent size.

Hypothetical
2007-06-15, 05:22 AM
My game is running just fine after the update.

Landroval server..Character Jamethiel.

I've only been on that server for a couple of weeks, so my main ( after you figure in work, and other RL obligations) is still only level 12. But she's already apprenticed in all three of her "Profession" classes.

Jamethiel ( Which works nicely in Elvish, but isn't based on an Elvish name) is an Elvish Champion.

Before jumping on Landroval Server though, be warned...Landroval is a highly RP based Server. Most of us on that Server are at least medium well versed in Tolkein lore, and we expect anyone joining to be the same. Stupid names, and Leetspeak, will get you shoved into a corner and very few people will ever interact with you. If you choose to play an Elf, be expected right off to fall into the "Highly distrustfull of Humans" mold. If you pick a Hobbit, don't expect to interact much with any of the Tall Races, except during Instances. Don't EVER mention WoW on Landroval. On some servers it is acceptable, but on Landroval it is known only as "That Game which shall never be mentioned".

Funkyodor
2007-06-15, 09:10 AM
I got some characters on Brandywine. All less than level 20. Funny thing, a friend of mine is trying to get to lvl 20 without dying. He has restarted his one champion about 6 times already (Furthest he got was lvl 16).

Leldorin (Hunter)
Barabbas (Burglar)
Zaccheaus (Guardian)
Nebukadnezzar (Loremaster)

Steelwraith
2007-06-19, 03:28 PM
I'll be joining friends on Nimrodel once my copy arrives in the mail (should be here by the end of the week). Already have characters started there from a buddy account:

Halwyn, champion
Kelwyn, hunter

Feel free to say hi once I'm finally in the game. :)

Hermit
2007-06-19, 07:42 PM
Always nice to see fellow LOTRO players. Got a level 20 Burglar called Rolloric on the EU server [EN]Eldar which I'm currently using as my main.

Stick_Ninja
2007-06-20, 03:42 PM
I've got several low-mid level characters on Vilya that I play every now and again...