PDA

View Full Version : DROOL! A comic by myself and unhappy paladin

riffin
2006-10-12, 06:26 PM
This is a thread of our new comic, drool,
we will be posting our character sketches, along with possible comics, or swords and such

please be patient, we dont get too much time to work on this, but will update!

riffin
2006-10-13, 12:26 PM
no replies. unfortunate.

blah! after many tried modifications, i give up, so the character is the avatar, i will give links later of characters

by the way, this character is...um...well, a ninja-rogue-paladin-fighter....im not too sure so nvm

but ive looked at the name Auron (sorry FFX =P )

also, its great how the pic isnt even showing dam up!

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-10-13, 08:30 PM
Just a few wee pointers, good sir.

First of all, lad, whne you talk about your comic and such, don't just say "It's out there. In the Darkness. Watching us." While creepy and dramatic, it does not bring in the customers with the penny rolls. You might wanna try a link. For example:

Hey! Check out my webcomic! The Radio Game: Visual Edition (http://theradiogame.smackjeeves.com/)
See what I mean, lad? Even a lowly sprite comic using FF sprites and edited gods and such can make a living like that.

Also, there be some who canno' view yer avatar. Myself included. Now, I know ye canno' change the Laws of Physics (unless your Striker in the Radio Game), but that doesn't mean that everythin's goin' ta work on the Maiden Voyage.

riffin
2006-10-15, 07:32 PM
we dont have a website yet, for now its just paper, and also, i cant see the avatar either, so i have to change that

Bryn
2006-10-18, 01:53 PM
Um... what, exactly is the point of posting about a webcomic that nobody can read? Except high-level wizards and diviners, but they're neither here nor there (wherever either of those places may be).

That was a rather convoluted way to ask you to scan them and host them on Imageshack, Photobucket or a similar site until you can get a website.

That way, we can read and discuss it.

In addition, I can see your avatar. I would advise you to perform some cleanup work on it in the Gimp (or photoshop if you have it), as at the moment it is somewhat messy.