PDA

View Full Version : Help me find?: 127 spirits user

GilesTheCleric
2016-01-14, 12:38 PM
I remember someone mentioning a to-be-published class that used spirits or something, probably a Paizo or 3rd party PF class. The problem was that it wasn't going to (or didn't?) get access to all the ones that were written for it (which was over 100), just like 10 or something instead. What was that class? And, I think I remember someone posting a link to all the rest of the things that were made for it. Does anyone have that, too? Final question: what tier is it?

Florian
2016-01-14, 12:51 PM
I remember someone mentioning a to-be-published class that used spirits or something, probably a Paizo or 3rd party PF class. The problem was that it wasn't going to (or didn't?) get access to all the ones that were written for it (which was over 100), just like 10 or something instead. What was that class? And, I think I remember someone posting a link to all the rest of the things that were made for it. Does anyone have that, too? Final question: what tier is it?

Do you mean the Medium (Paizo, Occult Adventures)?
The playtest version was supposed to have a huge list of spirits to channel, the final version only has six.

Edit: Autocorrect, I hate you.

GilesTheCleric
2016-01-14, 01:45 PM
Do you mean the Medium (Paizo, Occult Adventures)?
The playtest version was supposed to have a huge list of spirits to channel, the final version only has six.

Edit: Autocorrect, I hate you.

Probably? Does anyone have the rules for the full list of spirits? I was sure I saw it linked itP somewhere.

Florian
2016-01-14, 01:51 PM
Probably? Does anyone have the rules for the full list of spirits? I was sure I saw it linked itP somewhere.

I actually donīt know if the old playlets files are still available over at Paizo.
They actually had 9 sample spirits in there, with a side-bar mentioning that for each Ability and each Alignment, there should be a spirit. (Spirit of LG STR, Spirit of NG STR and so on)

GilesTheCleric
2016-01-14, 06:04 PM
Thank you for the help, Florian. I checked it out, and although the concept looks neat, it probably isn't going to work for my upcoming game. I'm going to dig into some other classes yinz recommended like Warder and Warlord instead.