PDA

View Full Version : Vampire 1

doliemaster
2007-06-14, 12:13 AM
Hello this game is supposed to go in structered and will be put there when I get a mod approval, which I am hoping to get soon, this game is my version of werewolf but with other positions, and some twist.

The positions are as following-

Villager[good]- This is just the average people, it is what others hide out as and generally the majority of the people in the thread.

Seer[good]-This is a person who at night scrys another player whos job I.E. villager or what ever they are, is then told to them.

Fool[good]- This is a person who is like the seer but is told what the person they scryed is at random and is not told they are the seer.

Goodie[good]- This is someone who escaped the vampires clutches and is linked to them telepathically, at night the goodie selects three people and if one is attacked then the goodie can switch the target to another of the three.

Vampire[bad]- This is a vampiritic slave of Dracula, at night they will decide to attack one of the villagers who will be killed.

Dracula[bad]- The seer of the vampires, counts as a vampire.

Elizebeth[bad]- This person is like a vampire but when killed will select one person whom becomes a vampire.

To understand the game better at the basic go to-http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7599
obvouisly ingnore rules for classes not in this game.

Joining ends in a week, extended if not enough people by then.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-14, 12:42 AM
hmmmm......the pass the curse of elizabeth is intriguing....as is the idea of the Goodie.

So this Goodie will ultimately choose who is killed during the night?

Query: If the Seer and the Goodie contact each other, couldn't that almost immediately give the town the victory? If the goodie decides who the vamps eat..well...he'll never pick himself..and he won't let them get the seer either. So those 2 can build an alliance of trusted villagers that the vamps can't touch.

I'm confused, but willing to play.

Akaziel
2007-06-14, 06:05 AM
Ooh, seems interesting! I'm in!

Jontom Xire
2007-06-14, 08:16 AM
hmmmm......the pass the curse of elizabeth is intriguing....as is the idea of the Goodie.

So this Goodie will ultimately choose who is killed during the night?

Query: If the Seer and the Goodie contact each other, couldn't that almost immediately give the town the victory? If the goodie decides who the vamps eat..well...he'll never pick himself..and he won't let them get the seer either. So those 2 can build an alliance of trusted villagers that the vamps can't touch.

I'm confused, but willing to play.

In fact the vampires never choose who to eat, the Goodie does.

Can the goodie specify a vampire to be eaten? If so sounds like it's impossible for the vampires to win unless they kill the goodie first!

I don't think I've seen Doliemaster play a game of werewolf yet, but here he is running one. Don't think I'm interested.

evnafets
2007-06-14, 05:18 PM
Sounds an interesting premise. Count me in for giving it a go.

Goodie seems to be present instead of the Baner. Does Goodie get informed of the Vampires target and then determines if the kill can go ahead or not?
Sounds a little powerful. The obvious tip off is that if the Vampires set out for a victim Goodie will know that the intended victim is an innocent right? Of course you can always play mind games like that.

doliemaster
2007-06-14, 05:50 PM
The seer will have a hard time tipping the goodie off to who he is without giving it away, and vice versa, besides without knowing who is a vampire the goodie is really just choosing who dies.

Selrahc
2007-06-14, 06:26 PM
I think the goodie might work better if they were like a baner... except a little different.

Pick three people in a night, and if one of them get attacked, then select who else should be attacked, and no protecting yourself(Which isn't very good for a goodie)

Then the Vampires get some control on kills, the Goodie functions like a slightly curve ball baner, and hopefully the scenario the llama said wouldn't happen.

Raiser Blade
2007-06-27, 07:13 PM
im interested count me in:smallamused:

Khaldan
2007-06-27, 07:21 PM
im also interested.. vampires are fun:smallwink:

zeratul
2007-06-27, 07:36 PM
I'm interested, count me in (I am a vampire in real life)

Vhaidara
2007-06-27, 08:51 PM
I think I see Goodie's weakness- lynching by the people. If Goodie and the Seer reveal themselves over PM, or in any other way, I think something bad happens.

doliemaster
2007-06-28, 08:13 AM
Six people so far, can't play without atleast 20 people, so waiting for 14 more people.

Zar Peter
2007-06-28, 05:06 PM
OK, I'm in!