PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying [Pathfinder] Let's Play Fortress of the Stone Giants

OTG Wraith
2016-01-15, 10:21 PM
Module 4 of the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path...

The Sandpoint Adventuring Company rides again as they return to Sandpoint from the Hook Mountains.

We arrive in Sandpoint just in time to stop a giant invasion, but first we have to visit a friendly rural Halfling family! Wait, was that a dragon?

https://youtu.be/Je-KwOzQmY0

OTG Wraith
2016-01-28, 01:13 AM
Episode 2 is up,

Where we realize we were supposed to stay in town and bolster the defenses not visit Uncle Hector and Aunt Brissia

OTG Wraith
2016-02-03, 10:03 PM
Episode 3 is up,

We face off against the dragon and the leader of the giants then force their corpses to betray their masters... (oh, and admit to Sandpoint that we messed up.)

OTG Wraith
2016-02-10, 08:22 PM
Episode 4 is up.

All praise to Abadar, Sandpoint is saved! The rebuilding has started and it will grow to be greater and stronger than ever before! And we find a town of ex-Werewolves... Waswolves?

OTG Wraith
2016-02-17, 01:07 AM
Episode 5 is up.

There's some giants who're sure they can splatter us cold and they're barrrrr-ing the stairway, to... Stor... valllll...
(all apologies to those who actually imagined me singing... *shudder*)
Then all our bumbling causes mumble to crumble... you heard me.

OTG Wraith
2016-02-24, 12:19 AM
Episode 6 is up.

Where we meet our greatest nemesis... a chest with a minor lock. Yes, Virginia, there is no rogue.

OTG Wraith
2016-03-01, 01:01 AM
Episode 7 is up

The stone giant fortress awaits! And once again the SAC decides whether to make a frontal assault or get stuck in the sluice.

OTG Wraith
2016-03-07, 11:57 PM
Episode 8 is up!

Looks it's an old school dungeon crawl with old school dungeon monsters. Well, isn't this a pleasant trip back to first edition... OMG! It's EATING my MAGIC ITEMS!! RUN AWAY!!!

OTG Wraith
2016-03-15, 09:27 PM
Episode 9 is up

The sprite plays with her garden gnomes, Hedge runs for the exit, and I finally get a brain... It's telling me to kill everyone else.

OTG Wraith
2016-03-23, 11:34 PM
Episode 10 is up

Just because we make it out of the Gygaxian terror, doesn't mean things don't stay weird...

OTG Wraith
2016-03-30, 08:25 PM
Episode 11 is up

Beardless Dwarves... Hahahaha!! Ow! Hey! Ok, Ok! I take it back! It's not funny. Look, we DID free you afterall...

OTG Wraith
2016-04-05, 10:06 PM
Episode 12 is up

This week finds us in the mother of all adventures! No, seriously... We meet the BBEG's Mom. His Mom. She's very disappointed...

OTG Wraith
2016-04-13, 10:50 PM
Episode 13 is up

We find a whole freezer of giant pops! Hey! someone already bit the head off of this one!

OTG Wraith
2016-04-20, 09:13 PM
Episode 14 is up

Hedge gets locked in a library with all the books ever written, but the ghost librarian made him blind and we have an army of stone giants banging at the door... You thought Henry Bemis had problems! ...Meanwhile, I get HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

OTG Wraith
2016-04-25, 11:43 PM
Episode 15 is up

The Battle for the Library Commences! And the first to fall is the DM's well prepared soliloquy. The worst to fall was the giant in the acid pit, by the end I started feeling bad for him...

OTG Wraith
2016-05-03, 10:25 PM
Episode 16 is up

The final battle! We find out what a giant swarm versus an ogre swarm looks like, and Mokmurian tries to win the hearts and minds of the stone giants with lies, and damn lies.

OTG Wraith
2016-05-11, 06:35 PM
Episode 17 is up

We conclude the Fortress of the Stone Giants; the fourth book of the Rise of the Runelords adventure path. We thank you for watching and hope you've enjoyed the series. Join us next week for the beginning of our 5th edition Scales of War series, and we'll be back in a few months with book 5 of the Rise of the Runelords series: Sins of the Saviors!

Thank you!