PDA

View Full Version : Gen Con 2016

unglitteringold
2016-01-16, 10:26 PM
Who's going? Where are you staying? What are you excited about? Are you running?

This will be my third year at Gen Con and I can't wait! My best friend cosplays as Monster in the Darkness, so if you see a pink umbrella floating around, that's us. I'm looking forward to running some games, and we're probably going to do True Dungeon again. 109 days till Gen Con! Woo!

Krade
2016-01-16, 11:48 PM
I'll be going. This'll be my... 11th? Think that's right. Anyways, there's usually a thread about it in Friendly Banter (since it sorta falls under the category of meetup), so it might be a wise move to request a Thread relocation from a mod.

Also, I can tell you're exited, but it's a little early to be getting many responses out of a thread.

nightwyrm
2016-01-17, 04:33 PM
With the Canadian-US exchange rate so terrible, I'm not sure whether my friends and I are gonna go. :frown:

Mystic Muse
2016-01-17, 04:36 PM
Who's going? Where are you staying? What are you excited about? Are you running?

This will be my third year at Gen Con and I can't wait! My best friend cosplays as Monster in the Darkness, so if you see a pink umbrella floating around, that's us. I'm looking forward to running some games, and we're probably going to do True Dungeon again. 109 days till Gen Con! Woo!

Uuuh, I think August 4th is a little more than 109 days away. :smalltongue:

Dragonus45
2016-01-17, 06:48 PM
Its going to be my second gen con, provided I can get in to run a ton o slots for a free room again.

Krade
2016-01-18, 12:09 AM
Uuuh, I think August 4th is a little more than 109 days away. :smalltongue:

The website (http://www.gencon.com/) says 197. So just a bit more, yeah.