PDA

View Full Version : DiBastet's Wildshape Redux

DiBastet
2016-01-17, 08:08 AM
Here on Secrets of Alancia we, like some people, don't like how wild shape currently works.

We don't think that CR is a good measure for player abilities. I mean, it totally breaks the AC, HP and damage progression, kinda like old (...and new...) shapechange shenaningans. We really liked pathfinder times of XXX Shape spells where you gained certain abilities that were more or less balanced with other options from the same level.

That's why we made these rules. Druids access their wild shape basically for movement and senses, but have basic fighting ability with it. Moon Druids on the other hand have better AC (increasing to Plate levels) and increasing damage like a Monk.

It won't work for everyone since it will take some of the druid's (over)power, but in any case here it is (http://www.dmsguild.com/product/171279/5e-DiBastets-Extras-1--Wild-Shape-Redux).

khadgar567
2016-01-17, 10:48 AM
Here on Secrets of Alancia we, like some people, don't like how wild shape currently works.

We don't think that CR is a good measure for player abilities. I mean, it totally breaks the AC, HP and damage progression, kinda like old (...and new...) shapechange shenaningans. We really liked pathfinder times of XXX Shape spells where you gained certain abilities that were more or less balanced with other options from the same level.

That's why we made these rules. Druids access their wild shape basically for movement and senses, but have basic fighting ability with it. Moon Druids on the other hand have better AC (increasing to Plate levels) and increasing damage like a Monk.

It won't work for everyone since it will take some of the druid's (over)power, but in any case here it is (http://www.dmsguild.com/product/171279/5e-DiBastets-Extras-1--Wild-Shape-Redux). is there a way to read or I need my dungeon allowance to read that

DiBastet
2016-01-18, 08:22 AM
It's pay what you want. You may pay 0 :smallsmile:

khadgar567
2016-01-18, 08:36 AM
It's pay what you want. You may pay 0 :smallsmile:

sorry mate.