PDA

View Full Version : Gezina's CharOp challenge (possibly #1)

InaVegt
2007-06-14, 07:47 AM
When creating a character for BG2 I saw the weapon stylish things they had, I especially found the single weapon one interesting.

Now, my challenge for you is to create the most powerful character you can imagine using only a single one handed or light weapon and no shield, using 28 point buy, ECL, no variant rules, nothing outside of the SRD and 700k of equipment, total caster levels can't be higher than 10.

lord_khaine
2007-06-14, 08:21 AM
ok, i think ill just take standart human psion20, beat that :P

InaVegt
2007-06-14, 08:48 AM
ok, i think ill just take standart human psion20, beat that :P

For this purpose I consider manifester levels to be the same as caster levels, so that won't work.

AtomicKitKat
2007-06-14, 09:21 AM
Too bad you specified SRD only. Swashbuckler > Duelist sounds right up your alley.

Kurald Galain
2007-06-14, 11:13 AM
Cleric 10/rogue 10. Can't use metacheese in SRD, but the buffs are still there. In the 700k$ equipment include some blink or invis ring to give yourself automatic sneak attacks.

Matthew
2007-06-14, 08:58 PM
I'm assuming Enchanted Off Hand Gauntlets, using One Handed Weapons Two Handed, Armour Spikes and such are out?

I think this might actually be a case where Flurry might have some sort of payoff. Depends whether Unarmed Strikes are allowed?

Piccamo
2007-06-14, 09:34 PM
I'm assuming Enchanted Off Hand Gauntlets, using One Handed Weapons Two Handed, Armour Spikes and such are out?

I think this might actually be a case where Flurry might have some sort of payoff. Depends whether Unarmed Strikes are allowed?

You can flurry with monk weapons.

Matthew
2007-06-14, 09:36 PM
Yeah, but you can only Power Attack with a Staff or Unarmed Strike, all the others are Light Weapons, if I remember rightly. Now, if I could get access to that Eberron Feat that lets you Flurry with a Long Sword...