PDA

View Full Version : What is MitD and Redcloak genders ???

Sigbru
2007-06-14, 12:24 PM
:redcloak: i think is a man, but :mitd: i don't remember him/her having an gender ¬¬, don't think when rich reveals what he is we will find out that too (And i truly hope we don't)

Sage in the Playground
2007-06-14, 12:29 PM
:redcloak: i think is a man, but :mitd: i don't remember him/her having an gender ¬¬, don't think when rich reveals what he is we will find out that too (And i truly hope we don't)

:redcloak: Male

:mitd: Unknown

Hephaestus
2007-06-14, 12:32 PM
MitD is V's spouse! Two questions answered with the same... answer...

Sigbru
2007-06-14, 12:39 PM

Maybe they will tell eachother genders, that may be V's prophecy :smalltongue:

What is the prof red is male???

truemane
2007-06-14, 12:40 PM

Sorry. We did this joke already.

V's sex and the MiTD's sex are inextricably linked. They are the Great Uni-Mystery. Why? Because the MiTD is, in fact, V's oft spoken of but never seen spouse. As such, we will never know which is which until they are BOTH revealed. And once we know one, in the absence of alternative lifestyle choices, we will know the other.

Don't believe me? Consider the following 7 Reasons why this, in fact, MUST (not MAY...MUST) be the case:

1. V is the most powerful character in the OoTS. As such, any final super-weapon needs to address the V Dilemma first and foremost. What would possibly vex V enough to cause a crack in his legendary composre? Her mate.

2. There are only TWO characters in the ENTIRE strip with significant speaking roles who have poorly and/or non-defined sexual identities. Using a combination of the Law of Economy of Characters and Occam's Razor, that means they must be invloved in the same dangling sub-plot. Ergo, married.

3. Opposites attract. V/MiTD are about as opposite as two characters can be. They probably bpth got married to annoy their parents.

4. If YOU were the MiTD, and married to V, wouldn't YOU run away and join Team Evil?

5. If YOU were V, abd married to the MiTD, wouldn't YOU run away and join the OoTS?

6. Miko will become a Blackguard. This doesn't follow logically, I know, but I think it's a board by-law that every thread needs to reference this at some point.

7. My avatar is cool (seriously, check it out).

:smallbiggrin:

Alaba Blackveil
2007-06-14, 12:41 PM
What is the prof red is male???

he just looks plain male :smallwink:

MReav
2007-06-14, 12:43 PM
Redcloak does not have boobies (like goblin typically females do), and no one seems to refer to Red as a she.

truemane
2007-06-14, 12:47 PM
Redcloak does not have boobies (like goblin typically females do), and no one seems to refer to Red as a she.

That sorts it. Recloak is a flat-chested transexual.

Sigbru
2007-06-14, 12:51 PM

Some goblins are just... different

fangthane
2007-06-14, 01:01 PM
Redcloak is, quite patently, male. The monster in the darkness is quite obviously female. She's Martha Stewart.

TheNovak
2007-06-14, 01:02 PM
Redcloak is, quite patently, male. The monster in the darkness is quite obviously female. She's Martha Stewart.

Oh god, that WOULD be horrifying.

elliott20
2007-06-14, 01:18 PM
that would explain the the nutmegs threat.

TroyXavier
2007-06-14, 01:23 PM
That really would make MITD terrifying.:smallbiggrin:

Porthos
2007-06-14, 01:27 PM
Xykon and Redcloak, who should know after all, have always referred to the Creature in the Darkness as "he" or "him". I don't think there is any ambiguity here at all on this one. :smallsmile:

Fitzclowningham
2007-06-14, 01:32 PM
Martha Stewart could totally throw Miko and her horse through a wall, too. Fangthane, you're a genius.

Yeril
2007-06-14, 01:37 PM
OMG!!!!! what if DURKON is a woman!!!! :o

he could be flat chested or wearing realy big armour!!!!!!

OMG BEKLAR COULD BE A CHICK WITH A FLAT CHEST TOOO

what about roys father! he could be a girl too! :O

shock!

horror!

drama!

Iranon
2007-06-14, 01:46 PM
Erm, square body shape has always equaled male in OotS. There is less evidence for Redlcoak being female than there is for him being the illegitimate fruit of the union that led to V's drug-addled past and removing all traces of his/her gender by magic.

Oh.

basilisk 89
2007-06-14, 01:53 PM
Some goblins are just... different

:sabine: Nale, honey, some families are just...different.

Sigbru
2007-06-14, 05:31 PM
What about Windstriker, and Hinjo' dog and roy rinoceront,mice,kitty ??
this could go all day

Lord Zentei
2007-06-14, 05:40 PM
Both Redcloak and the Monster are guys.

Archpaladin Zousha
2007-06-14, 05:46 PM
I'd have to agree. Granted that's because I've always imagined him sounding like a guy. The MitD just seems to do these strange things because he's rather naive. I mean, the first thing he says to Miko when they first meet isn't "RAAAWWWWWWWG! FEAR MY UNHOLY POWERZ!" It's an innocent little "Hi! What's your name?"

CardinalFang
2007-06-14, 05:47 PM
The MitD could possibly be some kind of neuter creature...but I think Xykon and Redcloak would have taken some cracks at "it" about that already, and that would give away too much information, so that's an unlikely possibility.

slipper
2007-06-14, 06:09 PM
If Redcloak was a she, his name would be Pinkcloak!

David Demola
2007-06-14, 06:32 PM
I'd have to agree. Granted that's because I've always imagined him sounding like a guy. The MitD just seems to do these strange things because he's rather naive. I mean, the first thing he says to Miko when they first meet isn't "RAAAWWWWWWWG! FEAR MY UNHOLY POWERZ!" It's an innocent little "Hi! What's your name?"

MitD is a homosexual male.

Hephaestus
2007-06-14, 07:16 PM
With a secret crush on Elan! All the puzzle pieces fit now...

Taelas
2007-06-14, 07:26 PM
I doubt :mitd: HAS a gender.

Pyro
2007-06-14, 07:34 PM
I always thought of the MitD of male, cuz otherwise his girliness wouldn't be as funny. I mean isn't it funnier when a male "scary" monster hosts a tea party than a female one.

UncredibleHallq
2007-06-14, 08:22 PM
MitD is clearly homosexual. The question of when he will come out is a major source of tension, and it looks like it will be a turning point in his character history when he does come out.

[/bad jokes]

Theli
2007-06-15, 10:36 AM
The MitD is the DM's girlfriend.

Sigbru
2007-06-15, 11:40 AM
I doubt :mitd: HAS a gender.

Why ? he can even have two genders like some lizards