PDA

View Full Version : What will hapen??

Nightwing
2007-06-14, 12:57 PM
So blob cant be moved and the movie Juggernaut cant be stop once he has momentum. So what would happen if the movie Juggernaut ran a blob?

2007-06-14, 01:30 PM
Juggy would stop.

Didn't he run into Stonewall one time?

Ras Sha'Akhamen
2007-06-14, 01:33 PM
Technically, the blob is not totally immobile, he can just increase his personal gravity. Juggs would hit himwith enough force to overcome the gavity that nothing else could, since he cannot be stopped, period.

ravenkith
2007-06-14, 02:25 PM
Juggernaut can't be stopped.

Nothing says anything about being forced to change direction....

I'd imagine he be deflected to one side of blob or the other, especially if blob is actively trying to achieve that result.

Tyrant
2007-06-14, 05:04 PM
The Juggernaut has been stopped by the Hulk. When the Hulk was a Horseman of Apocalypse (War, I believe) he stopped him. This was sometime during the Heroes Reborn business if I remember correctly. Apocalypse made him stronger to test his machines I believe. Something to do with the impending Celestial arrival. So, he isn't absolutely unstoppable.

As to the unmovable object being hit by the unstoppable force, I would say either the force is redirected or there is a transfer of energy and the force comes to a stop while the object accelerates. Or there is somethng along the lines of a nuclear explosion when the object suddenly stops and releases it's energy.

Tallis
2007-06-19, 04:03 AM
IIRC Blob somehow bonds with the surface he is on to hold himself in place and Colossus has been able to move him by ripping up the ground along with him. Juggy would most likely do the same.

Finn Solomon
2007-06-19, 05:15 AM
What happens when the irresistible force meets the immovable object?

Either total destruction of both, which would be entertaining but not really probable, or Juggy is stopped but the Blob moves backwards instead, which is always how I imagined it.

Grod_The_Giant
2007-06-19, 05:52 PM
Blob is steamrollered, since he lost his powers...:smallwink:

or Juggernaut bounces off all the fat.

TheNovak
2007-06-19, 05:57 PM
Juggernaut would go through Blob. What's left'd still be standing, technically.