PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Dagger Thrower Advice

ReD_Exorcist
2016-01-21, 06:07 AM
So Im starting in a campaign at level 3 and my end goal is too make my character the master of throwers. Here's a link for my character sheet http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=687972 I just wanna make sure everything looks proper and ok. I am planning too take two more levels in scout and one more in swashbuckler. Afterwards Im taking levels into [Master Thrower CW PG.58], [Whisperknife ROTW PG.135] and
[Invisible Blade CW PG.44] . SO I just wanna run this by some people and make sure it looks good. Maybe throw in a few pointers and what not :smallbiggrin:

Grod_The_Giant
2016-01-21, 10:40 AM
I'd take the third level of Swashbuckler before more Scout. At some point you'll want to take a dip of Cloistered Cleric to pick up Travel and possibly also Knowledge Devotion for reliable skirmishing. (Fun story: since your Wis is 0, you won't have to wrory about fluffing the spells in any way). After you get your Master Thrower in, I'd go into Highland Stalker or Ranger (Swift Hunter) for full BAB and skirmish. Pick up Power Throw and you can really enjoy those touch-attack-throws.