PDA

View Full Version : !!! Did anyone see this?!

slipper
2007-06-14, 05:53 PM
In comic #463, in the large picture with the "KRAKOOOM"...

You can see xykon and redcloak flying away! (They're really tiny).

I just saw this so I thought I'd point it out if anyone missed it.

Raziel3024
2007-06-14, 05:55 PM
Yeah I saw them.

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-06-14, 05:57 PM
I saw them. There was some debate if the small and dark chunk of stone was Miko going the opposite direction, but now we know it was just a chunk of rock, and Miko was... otherwise occupied.

slipper
2007-06-14, 06:02 PM
Maybe I'm just crazy...
:smallfrown:

Sigbru
2007-06-14, 06:06 PM
Maybe I'm just crazy...
:smallfrown:

of couse you are ! you saw a skeleton with a goblin flying away in the middle of a explosion AND came to the forum post it :smallfurious:
:smallfurious: :smallfurious: you psycho :smallfurious: :smallfurious:

MReav
2007-06-14, 06:08 PM
Even Durkon saw them, and he doesn't have Spot as a Class Skill, and is probably taking some serious range penalties.

slipper
2007-06-14, 06:12 PM
Even Durkon saw them, and he doesn't have Spot as a Class Skill, and is probably taking some serious range penalties.

He cheated.

de-trick
2007-06-14, 06:14 PM
yep saw it first thing

get some glasses

Rhyeira
2007-06-15, 01:23 AM
I'm pretty sure almost everyone saw it.

ShiningTed
2007-06-15, 01:43 AM
I'll admit I missed it til Durkon said something.

Which begs the question, where the heck is everyone? I took the Soon - Miko dialogue to be in the ruins of the throne-room. But how is it Xykon and Redcloak are back ther e, hobgobs in tow, when they just flew away?

Weird... or else Miko got blown down into some random part of the city, the throne got blown right on top of her (implausable) and Soon just meandered down there to chat with her before she died. :smallconfused:

Rhyeira
2007-06-15, 01:53 AM
That's just for the sake of the plot they all land in the same place... it happens in almost every movie, too.

I found it more difficult to believe how quickly Xykon and Redcloak got away from the throne room before the explosion... but since that's a plot thing, too, it's fine by me.

den452001
2007-06-15, 02:15 AM
HAHAHA! If you dint mention i also dont know.

PiperlyonWiz5
2007-06-15, 08:42 AM
everyone saw it, why are you so ignorant?

MR.PIXIE
2007-06-15, 09:06 AM
Yep sure did

BisectedBrioche
2007-06-15, 09:08 AM
I saw them. There was some debate if the small and dark chunk of stone was Miko going the opposite direction, but now we know it was just a chunk of rock, and Miko was... otherwise occupied.

What do you mean occupied? She couldn't keep herself together long enough.

phobiandarkmoon
2007-06-15, 10:52 AM
Small dark chunk of rock - maybe. But I thought it was O-chul

nimby
2007-06-15, 01:25 PM
Weird... or else Miko got blown down into some random part of the city, the throne got blown right on top of her (implausable) and Soon just meandered down there to chat with her before she died. :smallconfused:

Miko's behind the throne, smites the sapphire. Sapphire gets knocked out of the throne, falls in front of it, breaks completely and explodes, pushing the throne through Miko (cutting her in half). Throne and both pieces of Miko fly off into the distance. I'm assuming she was cut in half before landing, because there's no blood marks between her legs and upper body, so she didn't really crawl over to the rock.

Soon might be bound to the throne instead of the gem, so he was dragged along.

Indon
2007-06-15, 01:47 PM
Miko's behind the throne, smites the sapphire. Sapphire gets knocked out of the throne, falls in front of it, breaks completely and explodes, pushing the throne through Miko (cutting her in half). Throne and both pieces of Miko fly off into the distance. I'm assuming she was cut in half before landing, because there's no blood marks between her legs and upper body, so she didn't really crawl over to the rock.

Miko cuts throne in half... throne gets revenge.

Tolkien_Freak
2007-06-15, 03:37 PM
Miko cuts throne in half... throne gets revenge.

Miko cuts throne in half twice. Good cause for revenge.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-15, 03:41 PM
CORRECTION: the throne was never cut in half! I think you mean the throne was cut, but...yeah...the throne did my bidding, for that, i am grateful, and dissapointed.

PiperlyonWiz5
2007-06-15, 06:24 PM
CORRECTION: the throne was never cut in half! I think you mean the throne was cut, but...yeah...the throne did my bidding, for that, i am grateful, and dissapointed.

he controls the throne of Azure City! you know what that means! everyboby eat nachos!!!!

squidthingy
2007-06-15, 07:35 PM

But the sapphire didn't fall anywhere, it completely shattered in case you didn't notice

nimby
2007-06-15, 09:03 PM
But the sapphire didn't fall anywhere, it completely shattered in case you didn't notice

The explode-y part musta fell, or the sapphire itself didn't cause the explosion, because the back of the throne got propelled the same way as Miko, while Ugly took a long flight. If it exploded a bit above him, he'd been hitting the ground a lot sooner. And I think this is the first time I killed catgirls :smallcool:

BoneLord
2007-06-15, 09:14 PM
Small dark chunk of rock - maybe. But I thought it was O-chul

I suspect now that you are correct.