PDA

View Full Version : OotS from DRAGON magazine

Greymalkin
2007-06-14, 06:47 PM
since the magazine is now defunct will the strips become available to us online? :smallconfused:

Solmi
2007-06-14, 06:49 PM
I'm thinking part of a upcoming book or a completely seperate book.

Lord Zentei
2007-06-14, 06:50 PM
I'm thinking part of a upcoming book or a completely seperate book.

Has the Giant commented on this possibility?

Zherog
2007-06-14, 06:53 PM
Yep, Rich has commented on it...

Now, I got this news only about an hour before anyone else did, but as far as I have been told, Order of the Stick will continue to run in all the remaining issues of Dragon. Right now, it's too early for any plans on when or how I might make the 22 OOTS strips I created for Dragon available. I was originally going to wait until I had about 60-70 Dragon OOTS before collecting them, but obviously that just ain't gonna happen now. But don't worry, obsessive completists, I'll find a way to get them into your hands somehow.

nusigf
2007-06-14, 06:54 PM
Has the Giant commented on this possibility?

Now, I got this news only about an hour before anyone else did, but as far as I have been told, Order of the Stick will continue to run in all the remaining issues of Dragon. Right now, it's too early for any plans on when or how I might make the 22 OOTS strips I created for Dragon available. I was originally going to wait until I had about 60-70 Dragon OOTS before collecting them, but obviously that just ain't gonna happen now. But don't worry, obsessive completists, I'll find a way to get them into your hands somehow.

Yeah, Rich made a comment in the News section

Edit: Ninja'd

DragonTounge
2007-06-14, 07:56 PM
Hey listen while were on the subject of Dungeon magazine I would like to ask a few questions. Whats going to happen to the magazine since wizard canceled paizos publishing license for both dungeon and dragon? I heard something on paizo's website that wizard was going to do something online that had to do with the magazines. I'm guessing that their going to start putting the magazines online instead, but i don't have verification. Could someone please clue me in on whats going to happen.

Heres a link to the article on paizo.com:http://paizo.com/paizo/news/v5748eaic9kh0

Greymalkin
2007-06-15, 11:00 AM
:smallfrown: I feel dumb now. I swear I read that update but I didn't remember that part

Raziel3024
2007-06-15, 11:24 AM
:smallfrown: I feel dumb now. I swear I read that update but I didn't remember that part

Don't worry.It happens to the best of us.:smallwink: