PDA

View Full Version : The Last Days of Foxhound

Dhavaer
2006-10-11, 05:31 PM
This comic (http://www.gigaville.com/comic.php) is made of good and win.

Does anyone else read it?

Nerd-o-rama
2006-10-12, 12:29 AM
Read it? I used to admin its message board. It's good stuff, for the characters if nothing else, but it tends to slow down a lot periodically...like lately, with yet another delve into the Cobra backstory. Nonetheless, the comic has its moments (http://www.gigaville.com/comic.php?id=161) for Metal Gear fanbois like myself.

Also, Mantis and Ocelot have some of the best dialogue in webcomicdom:

Ocelot: There are things I must tell you, Mantis. Things only you can know.
Mantis: Like what?
Ocelot: I'm your father, Mantis.
Mantis: No you're not.
Mantis: I killed my father when I was eight.
Ocelot: Yeah, I know. Just wanted to remind you of that.

WeaponMasterLDO
2006-10-30, 06:02 PM
Yeah, I found this one a while ago I've really been enjoying it.

Liquid! Mantis is trying to make zombies!

Umbral_Arcanist
2006-11-06, 09:45 PM
I love that comic...... sooo much... i even got in the mailbag once! it was amazing, Mantis verbally abused me! It was mailbag six......

Megalomaniac2
2006-11-20, 04:37 PM
Yeah, this used to be my favourite comic before I found OOTS. Lately it hasn't been nearly as good though... the writing is nowhere near as suspenseful, complex and funny as it used to be and there's these plot threads which just get left hanging. I mean, what the hell happened with those zombies?!

Megalomaniac2
2007-04-01, 04:53 PM
Don't know if anyone else here is still sticking with "Foxhound"- as previously mentioned, the last 100 or so comics haven't been that good. But the storytelling and joke quality has really been starting to pick up again lately, with the same kind of suspense and entertainment from the strip's heyday. If any former fans are reading this who gave "Foxhound" up, I urge you to take another look. I know my faith feels rewarded.

storybookknight
2007-04-02, 12:31 AM
Heh - I never thought it was amazing, but it's certainly very funny. I've read most things people post here...

Waf
2007-04-02, 01:10 AM
I always liked it and I still do. Although this new Liquid that isn't a loser really puts a weird spin on things.

Rainspattered
2007-04-03, 07:32 PM
I've never noticed any of it weakening, so of course I'm still around. Probably my favourite webcomic.

Megalomaniac2
2007-04-17, 09:09 PM
Just had to post an LOL for episode #384. Ocelot trying to hug/more than hug Solidus Snake is just too damn cute.

Viscount Einstrauss
2007-04-17, 09:39 PM
I love this. Great find!