Display: Auditory
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: One touched creature
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: Will negates
Power Resistance: No
Power Points: Psion/Wilder 5, Psychic Warrior 3

The touched creature's adrenal glands kick into overdrive and cause the creature to fly into a rage similar to that of a barbarian. The creature gains a +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution, as well as a +1 morale bonus to Will saves. Due to their fury, however, the creature thinks less about the consequences of their actions and takes a -2 penalty to Armor Class.

Augment: For each additional four power points you spend, the morale bonus to Strength and Constitution increases by two, and the bonus to Will saves increases by one.

Kyace
2007-06-14, 07:24 PM
Target: One touched creature
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: Will negates
Power Resistance: No

Just looking at the rage spell, I notice that the spell has no saving throw but only works on willing creatures and is affected by SR. I'm not sure if the power Rage prevents using skills and magic like a real rage, if not, I can not think of many reasons (maybe the -2 penalty to AC but the +2 to con outweighs that for me) to require a saving throw. On a side note, I was slightly amused at a power with a will save that improves the victim's will save if they fail. I'm sure the Psychic Warriors will/would enjoy this.

Fax Celestis
2007-06-14, 08:10 PM
Just looking at the rage spell, I notice that the spell has no saving throw but only works on willing creatures and is affected by SR. I'm not sure if the power Rage prevents using skills and magic like a real rage, if not, I can not think of many reasons (maybe the -2 penalty to AC but the +2 to con outweighs that for me) to require a saving throw.

It does. Perhaps I should clarify that.