PDA

View Full Version : LN Cleric for Undead based 3.5 module-campaign

GeekStick
2016-01-25, 04:54 PM
So my DM has invited me to join his newbie group for a new 3.5 undead campaign. The characters start at level 2 and only the PH1&2, DMG, and MM1,2,3 can be used, and an exception was made so that I could use the Ordained Champion PrC if I wished. Flaws can be used to the extreme, too. Predicted max level is up in the air.
I've had some experience in 3.5 for sometime now, and usually I try to optimize my character. However, the DM has asked me to play the cleric (didn't specific a healer, but likely it will need to be my role) of party and as some sort of 'guiding' hand for the party so they don't get themselves killed off [...again... because they already TPK'd before I joined].
The current party is as follows: Dragon shaman, Socerer, Rogue, Cleric (me), Fighter, and a Fighter/Wizard.
In most cases I'd play a LG character in hopes to get the party on track, but I've been itching to play an amoral (not necessarily immoral) and objective LN for awhile.
Any recommendations on a potential character build for level 2 onward? Pulling an Old Man Henderson and shenanigans is allowed, and a necromancer would be fun as well for flavor purposes even if it isn't optimal to do so.
Rolls for abilities are as follows: 12, 12, 15, 15, 16, 17.
He has allowed for this character to be missing an eye (-4 to spot and search) as well in exchange for a bonus feat. Cool.