PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Druid buffer

kagetorashizuma
2016-01-26, 06:29 PM
hello everyone,

do soem of you gusy know fun ways to bluidt a gpood druid buffer right now i have 3 books player handbook 1 monster maunul, and complete warrior and i my cose one morge so if you guys have fun idea's tell me

greets

eggynack
2016-01-27, 12:37 AM
Buffing isn't the kinda thing you need to build towards all that extensively, especially when you have so few sources. Just pick up some metamagic rods of extend spell, of various types depending on the spells you wanna extend, and cast some buffs. Unfortunately, the druid list isn't especially rich with the types of buffs you'd wanna use on a team mate, if that's the kinda buffing you want to do. You can buff yourself certainly, with spells like greater magic fang, or your animal friends, with animal growth, but hitting an ally isn't something you have a massive amount of. As for the extra book, my advice would be the spell compendium. Tons of good spells in there, including some buffs like bite of the wereX, and, as one of the rare ally buffs, mass snake's swiftness. Beyond that, you may want to check out the handbook in my signature, particularly the stuff on spells.