PDA

View Full Version : Tales From The Borderlands help?

Landis963
2016-01-27, 12:44 AM
I recently picked up Tales From The Borderlands, and having played through it once, I'd like to go back through and do a "canon" playthrough, as it were. However, I'm having difficulty figuring out what exactly Fiona's character arc should be. Rhys' arc is fairly clearly displayed: He needs to be a good man with a predilection for the Hyperion Kool-aid, who with the aid of several positive influences (ie. Vaughn and Sasha) eventually breaks from them entirely. Fiona's, however, has a couple different things going on at once. There's the rebuild of trust arc, and there's the Vault Hunter training arc, both of which involve mutually exclusive conducts. (For instance, the Vault Hunter plot line would probably have her shoot August but warn Felix, while the trust plot line would probably be the opposite way)

Ep. 1, set in stone: Rhys tells Loader Bot to self-destruct. Fiona follows along with Sasha's overly-complex cover and grabs August's hand before he can touch the fake. Rhys trusts Sasha with his stun baton in the Atlas facility. Lastly, Fiona goes for the case instead of Vaughn.