PDA

View Full Version : Need to Find a Blank Criminal Dossier, Any Help?

Aeradom
2016-01-27, 08:12 AM
I'm running a game this week and had an idea but not really sure the best way to execute it. It's an assassin's game you see, and I wanted for when we started up the game for me to have a dossier of their target. The problem though, is I'm having trouble finding the best way to create one as I wanted some flair to it. However, I'm not very good at creating such documents so trying to find on online and was hoping someone could help me. I kind of want something like this:

Sadly I'm not high enough to post such a link/picture so instead just google "Criminal Profile Template" and you'll see the ones on top is what I mean.

Any help would be appreciated.

Beleriphon
2016-01-27, 08:36 AM
I'm running a game this week and had an idea but not really sure the best way to execute it. It's an assassin's game you see, and I wanted for when we started up the game for me to have a dossier of their target. The problem though, is I'm having trouble finding the best way to create one as I wanted some flair to it. However, I'm not very good at creating such documents so trying to find on online and was hoping someone could help me. I kind of want something like this:

Sadly I'm not high enough to post such a link/picture so instead just google "Criminal Profile Template" and you'll see the ones on top is what I mean.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.urbanenergydrink.com/criminal-history/

Try that, it supposed to fill in a form that basically creates something similar to the movie criminal dossier (although it looks like an email advert kind of thing for some energy drink).

If you want to create your own, most dossiers are just a basic list of the person's offenses, and their relevant personal details at the top. Most actual documents of this type are pretty crude by virtue of police forces not needing something that actually looks nice for TV.

There this, but its more of a wiki template, still with a minimal edit it should work to print out in Word or your preferred document editor.

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Template:Dossier

Aeradom
2016-01-27, 10:28 AM
Try that, it supposed to fill in a form that basically creates something similar to the movie criminal dossier (although it looks like an email advert kind of thing for some energy drink).

If you want to create your own, most dossiers are just a basic list of the person's offenses, and their relevant personal details at the top. Most actual documents of this type are pretty crude by virtue of police forces not needing something that actually looks nice for TV.

There this, but its more of a wiki template, still with a minimal edit it should work to print out in Word or your preferred document editor.

That first one looks like what I'm looking for; the problem is I'm having trouble get it to work. I tested it out and expect it to spit out a picture or something but it didn't work :(.