PDA

View Full Version : TV iZombie

Avilan the Grey
2016-01-27, 04:30 PM
So, my wife pointed me to this series. I collected the comic for about a year when it first started, then forgot about it.
I must say I really like it so far (up to s1, e4).

Quite frankly it's the first zombie anything in about 30 years I am even remotely liking.

Killer Angel
2016-01-28, 07:04 AM
Quite frankly it's the first zombie anything in about 30 years I am even remotely liking.

Well, it doesn't follow exactly the typical genre conventions... :smallwink:

DigoDragon
2016-01-28, 07:48 AM
After googling what it is, I can see the appeal of premise-- it is atypical of zombie shows.

Wookieetank
2016-01-28, 10:23 AM
It is a decent show, and put together well, but did we really need another inspiration solved crimes/problems series? I was hoping for more of a Being Human take on zombies, than House/Castle/etc. with psychic zombies. /rant At least its not another teen vampire production though :smallwink:

Avilan the Grey
2016-01-28, 12:21 PM
Well, it doesn't follow exactly the typical genre conventions... :smallwink:

Agreed. She seems to be a vampire / Draugr mix (as in from the actual legends, not Skyrim).

Ardamellon
2016-02-02, 12:21 AM
I loved the series, the ability to get flashes of the person your eating life is just cool.... or in some cases freaky as hell. I don't know how far you've gotten in the series but it gets really good. I hope they continue with a second season but only time will tell.

Ricky S
2016-02-04, 07:49 AM
They already have a second season out. I think itll continue for a while yet.

I love it, not the usual take on zombies but really fun and quite light hearted for what the subject matter is