PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [FFD20] Looking for pre-made characters/enemies

NapazTrix
2016-01-30, 05:42 AM
This seemed like a more "active" place to ask this, however if it is in the wrong section I do apologise.

I am looking to start a FFD20 game soon, Final Fantasy system using "Pathfinder" as a base, and was wondering if any other players/GM's know of additional resources online to take from.
I would like to get some of the "Original Cast" from the games, more importantly Final Fantasy 9 Characters and enemies.

The party are part of a "Hunting Guild" so I have already made several characters for that guild to not feel empty however with the huge range of characters that are in a final fantasy game I am thinking it will be too much work to do each individual character myself. If you don't have any resources at hand, maybe suggest Classes/Levels/Feats etc for a character?

This is also my first time GMing a Pathfinder game, though I am moving from D&D 3.5 and they are rather similar, so if you do use abbreviations please note what they stand for.

Note: We are mostly sticking to FFD20 system, so I will not tend to use much of Pathfinder based classes/races/feats/spells etc. FFD20 has it's own list of Races and classes we are using explicitly, with spells pretty much replacing those already found in pathfinder. Feats are a slight mix to allow the party some more customization.

Races:

Hume, Burmecian, Dwarf, Moogle, Qu.

Banned Classes:

Any that use guns(Chemist is fine but bullet/gun related abilities don't exist),
Engineer,
Technomancer,
Kefkanite,
Magicite Knight
Magitek Pilot.