PDA

View Full Version : Where is Miko

TheAlmightyOne
2007-06-15, 10:04 AM
Yes dead I know anybody who says that shall join her. But I mean where is the body? Going back to 463 the entire throne room and several floors down were obliterated. Theres nowhere for her body parts to land. And I find it highly unlikly that both parts of the body went flying then landed right next to each other with her cloak as a separate piece and with the missing areas facing each other.

Rhyeira
2007-06-15, 10:56 AM
I think it's pretty likely that she was hurled through the air to the place where she landed by the force of the explosion, and that she landed there still in one piece and was cut in half after that when the back of the throne came down on top of her.

TripleAught
2007-06-15, 11:23 AM
and in the next installment, #465, good choice Rich.

squidthingy
2007-06-15, 11:27 AM
your supposed to use spoilers or put spoilers in the titles if you revel stuff like, i don't know, miko dying

Rhyeira
2007-06-15, 11:42 AM
Well, I for my part think it's sufficient that the thread title doesn't contain any spoilers (such as "What do you guys think of Miko's death?")... I mean, otherwise you'd have to put "spoiler" in almost every thread title, for which I don't really see the need because anyone who is halfway intelligent knows that there are spoilers in a thread named "Where is Miko?" and therefore doesn't have to be told that explicitly.

Ancalagon
2007-06-15, 11:58 AM
I stumbled about that as well, since the throne could be seen in one panel I assumed she still was in the throne-room. But it seems the stuff (including both parts of Miko) were blown out... I do not see a problem with "probability" here - the comic follows it's own physical laws that are guided by humour and plot.

We also saw the "laws of cartoon-interia" in action...

Shadowdweller
2007-06-15, 12:07 PM
We also saw the "laws of cartoon-interia" in action...
Of course, the D&D default isn't far off from that.

*glances under the bed to check for catgirl corpses*

Rhyeira
2007-06-15, 12:07 PM
Judging from the picture of the explosion as shown in No. 463, I have no trouble at all imagining that the pieces of debris (and the people involved) could have landed anywhere in the city, or even on the other side of the city's walls.

factotum
2007-06-15, 05:13 PM
Well, duh--we already know that O-Chul landed outside the city walls, because he landed right next to MitD, and he never entered the city!

Miraqariftsky
2007-06-16, 11:05 AM
It's like... quantum cartoon comedy mechanics. Physics in that level does not work like it's supposed to and thus the amounts of inherent chaos, entropy and randomness are increased exponentially--- leading to such events as described in your posts. The two primary examples that you cite are O-Chul's being flung so far yet integrally intact and Miko's double-execution. Admittedly, the latter is NOT funny, but still...