PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Master Magical Thief - Level 6 Gestalt Eldritch Rogue/Aether Kinetist

Triskavanski
2016-01-30, 08:07 PM
Here is the sheet for mine so far.

Unchained Eldritch Rogue (from Arcane Anthropology) / Aether Kinectist
Name(currently): Faux Paw (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=8662c381c69d8e5!641&authkey=!AGe6N_bq2GxJ_z0&ithint=file%2cxlsx)
Occupation - Master Magical Thief
Race - Unknown at the moment. By the name it implies Kitsune, but I don't think I'll be kitsune.

I'm trying to decide if I should go 4 levels rogue and get 2 levels of Arcane Trickster, or 5 levels rogue to get a skill unlock and 1 level AT.

I'm also not entire too sure what Kinetist things I should pick up at this point either. Most of the infusions I want are 3rd level ones, but for whatever reason I don't get another infusion until I'm 9th level (Qualifying me for 3rd and 4th level by then)

I figured For Elritch rogue, The forgotten trick is probably one of the best ones to pick up as I can sacrifice a second level spell to trigger it up and then spend off 1st level spells if needed (Since most tricks require 1 ki point.) If I get a ki pool, I could also use a ring of Ki mastery to lower that down Or probally going to do a ring of wizardy to get double the first level spells.