PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Dungeon Rogue

cade47
2016-01-31, 06:17 AM
I don't know if anyone has start a thread like i do (i have searched and i din't find anything), but i want a help with feats with my class.
So i want a rouge that will be the ultimate dungeon guy,with traps and secret rooms. So i thought 5 lvl rogue,5 lvl trap-smith, 10 lvl dungeon delver.
I consider thief-acrobat for trap-smith and after 20 lvl, 10 lvl of temple rider of Olidamara. Elf type because of the ability to automatically search for secret doors when he pass by.
So any suggestions?
Ty

Tiri
2016-01-31, 07:14 AM
Well, I don't know much about optimizing rogues (although a glance at Dungeon Delver makes it seem rather weak), but I thought it would be good to point out that 'rogue' is spelled 'rogue' and not 'rouge' (which is a kind of cheek makeup). Just for future reference.

Also, this sentence is very confusing:

I consider thief-acrobat for trap-smith

cade47
2016-01-31, 07:38 AM
Well, I don't know much about optimizing rogues (although a glance at Dungeon Delver makes it seem rather weak), but I thought it would be good to point out that 'rogue' is spelled 'rogue' and not 'rouge' (which is a kind of cheek makeup). Just for future reference.

Also, this sentence is very confusing:

Ty for the correction, as for confusing part, i don't know if it is better to take 5 lvl of acrobat-thief Prc instead of trap-smith. After 20 lvl i want to take temple raider of Olidammara Prc.

Chester
2016-01-31, 07:42 AM
Check out the Rogue Handbook (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?156350-3-5-The-Rogue-Handbook-A-Fistful-of-d6).

cade47
2016-01-31, 08:12 AM
Check out the.

Yeah i have read this in the past and it helped me but i want "hear" other people opinion about feats.
To be more accurate i want to build a rogue that he will be a little bit of stealth,saving throw,ac and all that stuff that include to override traps and secret doors as i mention before.
I dont know all the feats and i want to know if someone has a good combination.

Chester
2016-01-31, 08:19 AM
Tactile Trapsmith from Complete Adventurer (p. 112):

"You add your Dexterity bonus (rather than your Intelligence bonus) on all Search and Disable Device checks. In addition, you receive no penalty on these checks for darkness or blindness."

This works if you really pump up that dexterity score.