PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Looking for some ideas for my Master Summoner

thecrimsondawn
2016-01-31, 04:36 PM
Namely their Eidolon.
MS Eidolons suffer from a rather harsh penalty for the power gained in the archetype, so I am trying to come up with some good ideas for it.
Since Evo pool will be average low levels and grow weaker as levels progress compared to the growth of everyone else, I was thinking maybe have them around as a skill bot. Its only 1evo point for a +8 bonus. Allowing it to fly is not a bad idea since I can cast spells with the range of personal on it too.
Other then that I am kinda running a blank.

Any suggestions?

grarrrg
2016-01-31, 05:58 PM
Using it as a Mount is always popular.

Focus on 1 attack (Bite is solid), give it Reach.

Grod_The_Giant
2016-01-31, 06:31 PM
Namely their Eidolon.
MS Eidolons suffer from a rather harsh penalty for the power gained in the archetype, so I am trying to come up with some good ideas for it.
Since Evo pool will be average low levels and grow weaker as levels progress compared to the growth of everyone else, I was thinking maybe have them around as a skill bot. Its only 1evo point for a +8 bonus. Allowing it to fly is not a bad idea since I can cast spells with the range of personal on it too.
Other then that I am kinda running a blank.

Any suggestions?
I think you have the right plan. Think of it as an Improved Familiar more than anything-- fairly capable, but still definitely a sidekick. Use it for scouting or something.