PDA

View Full Version : Dwarf Barbarian/ranger

meyerusn51
2016-02-01, 12:53 AM
Im trying to choose between going with either a level 5 (totem warrior-bear)bar/15 (hunter) ranger or a level 6 bar(battlerager)/14 ranger (hunter). My ideal character is a wolverine type persona thus I made him a dwarf barbarian for the rages and a ranger for his tracking abilities. So my debate is 5 level bear totem and a level 15 ranger archetype skill, or a battlerager level 6 with battlerager armor/reckless abandon level 14 ranger. What are your guys thoughts?

Klorox
2016-02-01, 03:06 AM
What's level 5 give you as a barbarian? The multiple attacks do not stack from more than one class.

If you're considering barbarian 5, you will probably get more from barbarian 4 and an extra ranger level.

meyerusn51
2016-02-01, 09:27 AM
By moving up in Barbarian I get more abilities rather than going just to level 3 as one and conintuing as a ranger all the way up to level 17. There is also gaps in between the features for the ranger where they don't get anything except more spells.

PoeticDwarf
2016-02-02, 05:11 AM
Im trying to choose between going with either a level 5 (totem warrior-bear)bar/15 (hunter) ranger or a level 6 bar(battlerager)/14 ranger (hunter). My ideal character is a wolverine type persona thus I made him a dwarf barbarian for the rages and a ranger for his tracking abilities. So my debate is 5 level bear totem and a level 15 ranger archetype skill, or a battlerager level 6 with battlerager armor/reckless abandon level 14 ranger. What are your guys thoughts?

Barbarian doesn't add much. Could go shifter for feeling.

3 barbarian / 17 ranger will work out well