PDA

View Full Version : Items with Bonuses for One

LordOfCain
2016-02-01, 07:03 PM
What magic items like Eyes of the Eagle give you bonuses for having one out of two?

Malimar
2016-02-02, 08:13 PM
There are a variety of artifact sets that spring to mind. The Hand and Eye and Head of Vecna, for example, gives you some stuff if you have one and some stuff if you have the other and more stuff if you have both.

MisterKaws
2016-02-02, 08:56 PM
Check out the Magic Item Compendium.

LordOfCain
2016-02-02, 09:06 PM
Check out the Magic Item Compendium.

I know that it would have more but I was looking for names to look up. Don't want to trudge through an entire book.

Necroticplague
2016-02-02, 09:17 PM
I know that it would have more but I was looking for names to look up. Don't want to trudge through an entire book.

They're in the table of contents, grouped by the sets they belong to. You don't have to trudge through the whole book.

LordOfCain
2016-02-02, 09:19 PM
They're in the table of contents, grouped by the sets they belong to. You don't have to trudge through the whole book.

As in item sets? I was thinking about items like eyes of the eagle where you can get bonuses because you use one. Not like sets where you get additional bonuses for having more. Sorry if this confused anyone.

LordOfCain
2016-02-03, 06:00 AM
Anyone else have any ideas?

Andezzar
2016-02-03, 10:30 AM
As in item sets? I was thinking about items like eyes of the eagle where you can get bonuses because you use one. Not like sets where you get additional bonuses for having more. Sorry if this confused anyone.Since you only have one eyes slot there are very few items that have different effects when one is worn, but two are needed to function properly. I can only think of the Artificer's Monocle at the moment, but that one simply just covers one eye and works. There might be some gauntlets or gloves that don't come in pairs, but that does not enable you to wear another magic gauntlet to get the effects of both magic items.

Hiro Quester
2016-02-03, 12:07 PM
There might be some gauntlets or gloves that don't come in pairs, but that does not enable you to wear another magic gauntlet to get the effects of both magic items.

Like a Glove of storing. You only need one glove, but it occupies the hands slot. You can't wear another magical glove on the other hand.