PDA

View Full Version : Help Stat the Pic (Unique Monster)

j_spencer93
2016-02-05, 01:49 PM
Saw this on facebook and now really want to use a creature like it. However, I have 0% in 5th edition making creatures. If i could see some good creature blocks, it would help me in the future. Also, we would really just love to see what others make out of it.

Sorry if this breaks any rules or anything, will edit if it does.
https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipN4C8O0TxGnD5PsIKXvRzt5ZHQ3kXcxF31sgjeS

Well after trying 5 different things, this is the best I can do, sorry about the link.

MaxWilson
2016-02-05, 01:55 PM
What pic? I see nothing.

j_spencer93
2016-02-05, 01:58 PM
Had to edit it, now i am having trouble getting to to post on here.

MaxWilson
2016-02-05, 02:20 PM
Had to edit it, now i am having trouble getting to to post on here.

Link doesn't work for me. 404.

Slipperychicken
2016-02-06, 12:18 AM
You know you can embed images, right?

Sitri
2016-02-06, 04:33 AM
When typing a response, click the little picture that looks like a framed tree in the top right of all the icons. It will give you a pop-up were you can make the image part of your post.

You will want to rightclick on the image you want and say view image in a new tab. That page that pops up with only the image will be the web address you want to paste in as your url.

EDIT: I don't use google photos, but if you saved it to your google cloud, you may need to share it before others can see it. If this is part of someone else's google photo's through facebook, I don't use facebook so I don't know. I will assume you could download that photo to your computer and then upload to a photosharing site.

Laserlight
2016-02-06, 10:44 AM
Thus far, I'd say to stat it as a Ghost with Invisibility. :-\

Segev
2016-02-06, 10:46 AM
Clearly it's a creature of the Far Realms, warping our minds and reality itself such that we cannot recognize it when we see it.

Slipperychicken
2016-02-06, 12:56 PM
Clearly it's a creature of the Far Realms, warping our minds and reality itself such that we cannot recognize it when we see it.

It's clawing its way into this website plane of existence, awaiting a mortal with the arcane knowledge to conjure it.

JNAProductions
2016-02-06, 12:57 PM
I'd use the Invisible Stalker stats. :P

TheTeaMustFlow
2016-02-07, 09:28 AM
Come on, Urban Arcana has to have a Data Demon or something somewhere that we can rip off.

...Anyone ever stat up Missingno?

Slipperychicken
2016-02-07, 10:15 AM
stat up Missingno?
So we take randomized text strings from PHB, DMG, and MM (roll to determine book, page number, and the location and number of characters to extract), place them in the order they were rolled in a MM statblock format with no organization or reason beyond the MM format, then play that statblock perfectly RAW? You'd probably end up with a creature that has stats like HP = "e mons1!", and a description that is complete illegible garbage.

Naturally, the portrait for Missingno is composed of squares taken from other MM portraits.