PDA

View Full Version : Dragon & Dungeon Magazine Archives?

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-02-07, 08:52 PM
I was looking around today on the 'net and saw that some time ago, WotC offered quite a large number of Dungeon Magazine and Dragon Magazine issues in online archives for free, but with WotC moving all of their 3rd Edition stuff elsewhere, all the links have apparently been lost in the shuffle (as far as I can tell).

I don't want to do (or advocate) anything illegal, for sure, so would those archives still be legal? If so, is there anyone who knows where I can find those archives and where to download them?

Thanks!

Âmesang
2016-02-07, 09:25 PM
There's the DRAGON PC Archive released back in the, er… Windows 95/98 era. Bit on the expensive side, though. Well, except when compared to actually buying each individual issue. Hmm…

Alistaroc
2016-02-07, 09:26 PM
{scrubbed}

Bullet06320
2016-02-07, 09:58 PM
those original archives could only be accessed with a D&D insider subscription, but last time I tried to find all the 3rd edition ones, it looks they have been scrubbed from the archives, the wayback machine may still have some tho

Roland St. Jude
2016-02-07, 10:15 PM
Sheriff: Now that we've heard both the legal and illegal answers, thread locked.