PDA

View Full Version : Shadowbane Stalker build blues

bigbaddragon
2007-06-16, 07:08 AM
I was digging through the books recently and saw Shadowbane Stalker PrC. I immediately got to like the idea of a stealth, trapfinding cleric (seems like a very useful character to me, correct me if I'm wrong).

My problem is that I'm unsure which way should I take to meet the PrC entry criteria. I was thinking something rogue 1/cloistered cleric 1/human paragon 3 but I would also like to add paladin 2 since charisma is somewhat important to this PrC and I wouldn't mind to add cha bonus to all saves. Also one more level of a rogue wouldn't hurt (evasion). Or maybe I should dump paragon levels?

I think that you can see by now why I can't decide what to do, so I would greet any help and useful suggestions warmly.

About DM's rules:

1) 33 point buy system, all stats start at 8, cost 1 point per actual stat point to increase to 14, 2 points to increase from 14 to 15 (same applies for increases 15-16, 16-17) and 3 points from 17 to 18

2) we get a new skill - "Feat". five ranks give any feat for which you meet the requirements

Campaign setting is Eberron.

Thanks in advance.

DraPrime
2007-06-16, 08:16 PM
Which book is the shadowbane stalker in? I really don't want to look through every book I have in the hopes of finding it. Once you tell me I can give you some advice.

Dhavaer
2007-06-16, 08:36 PM
Which book is the shadowbane stalker in? I really don't want to look through every book I have in the hopes of finding it. Once you tell me I can give you some advice.

Complete Adventurer.

bigbaddragon
2007-06-17, 08:08 AM
Sorry, increase from 14 to 15 also costs 1 point.

The class is in Complete Adventurer book.