PDA

View Full Version : Player Help WHICH constructs from the Mechonomicon should my construct artificer use at each lvl?

Albions_Angel
2016-02-10, 11:01 AM
Hi all.

So we are all familiar with the Mechonomicon, now hosted here: http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=177.0

The only issue is, while his comments are super useful for knowing which constructs NOT to pick, there is very little in the way of "Hey, this is your front light pet for levels 3-11, then you replace with this until level 15."

So whats the forums opinion. This isnt a high op thread. Im not looking for the BEST ARTIFICER BUILD EVER or even for people to tell me that artificers that focus on building pets is a bad idea for being tier 1. This is likely to run in a future game with low to mid op, tending towards the low side. Im talking a team where a fighter/barb combo is powerful, there are badly put together beguilers and a warlock is the most useful party member. Maybe there is a druid who picks the wrong spells. That sort of level.

My idea is an artificer who always has a tool for the job, but in combat tends to hid behind something, or lay down support items (like the Arbalester). Preferably, he should be able to have some big hulking thing protecting him by level 10 or near abouts. What are we talking here?