PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Elsa from Frozen as an NPC. Please PEACH

Debihuman
2016-02-10, 12:43 PM
I found this online http://wesschneider.tumblr.com/post/77990273964/geekgirlsmash-pathfinder-character-sheets-for and immediately fell in love with all the characters but of course, it's not a complete stat block. That's okay; because with what there is, it is possible to create a whole stat block. Here is Elsa now in a complete Pathfinder Stat block. BTW, if anyone knows who the originator of these are, I'd love to give them (him? her?) credit. I thought it Wes Schneider but I am not certain if he posted it or reblogged it.

Since I'm still learning the Pathfinder stuff, this needs to be checked for the portions I added (I think it's safe to assume that the source material is correct).

DISCLAIMER NOT MY WORK just my additions. Also description for Elsa is quoted from Disney Wikia (cited below).

Princess Elsa of Arendelle CR 4
XP 1,600
Human Frost Sorcerer 5 1
NG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +2; Senses Perception +3
1Frost Sorcerer is from The Genius Guide to Ice Magic: Frost Bloodline

DEFENSE
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex)
hp 37 (5d6+20)
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7 (+2 all saves against natural cold hazard and spells and abilities with the [cold] descriptor)

OFFENSE
Speed 30 ft.
Melee Unarmed Strike +3 (1d3+1) or icicle dagger +4 (1d4+1 plus 1 cold)
Special Attacks Arctic Ray +4 ranged touch (1d4+2 cold, 3/day, 30 ft. range)
Sorcerer Spells Known (CL 5th; concentration +4)
2nd (5/day)—(frost fall (DC 15), summon monster I)
1st (7/day)—(adjuring step, chill touch (DC 14), cultural adaptation , endure elements, icicle dagger)
0 (at will)—(breeze, daze, detect magic, prestidigitation, ray of frost, resistance, root, scoop)
Bloodline frost

TACTICS
Before Combat Elsa casts summon monster I to neutralize groups of foes
During Combat Elsa attacks with icicle dagger and ray of frost at any foes left standing.

STATISTICS
Str 12, Dex 14, Con 18, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 18
Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Feats Arcane Strike, Eschew Materials B Sor, Spell Focus (Conjuration) B Human, Extra Cantrips
Skills Bluff +9, Intimidate +9, Knowledge (arcana) +8, Spellcraft +8, Perception +3, Profession (Princess) +7, Use Magic Device +9
Languages Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Giant,
SQ Cold resistance 5, Adds +2 bonus to all saving throws against natural cold hazard and spells and abilities with the [cold] descriptor.
Gear Gloves of magic suppression; other gear royal outfits (2), Crown of Arendelle

At 21 years of age, Elsa has a tall, slender build, with long platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, a small nose, and very pale skin with a light dusting of freckles

From the outside, Elsa looks poised, regal, and reserved, but in reality, she lives in fear as she wrestles with a mighty secret—she was born with the power to create ice and snow. It's a beautiful ability, but also extremely dangerous. Haunted by the moment her magic nearly killed her younger sister Anna, Elsa has isolated herself, spending every waking minute trying to suppress her growing powers. Her mounting emotions trigger the magic, accidentally setting off an eternal winter that she can't stop. She fears she's becoming a monster and that no one, not even her sister, can help her. [Description quoted from Disney Wiki (see here:http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Elsa_the_Snow_Queen

Combat

Elsa tries not to engage in combat, resorting to unarmed strikes with her gloves on. If pressed, she summons a creature to fight for her. All her summoned creatures are snowy white in appearance. If hard pressed, she removes her gloves and fights with her uncontrolled ray attacks or icicle dagger.

Arctic Ray (Sp): Starting at 1st level, you can unleash a ray of pure cold as a standard action, targeting any foe within 30 feet as a Ranged touch attack. This ray deals 1d6 points of cold damage + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.

Cold Resistance (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain cold resistance 5 and can add a +2 bonus to all saving throws against natural cold hazard and spells and abilities with the [cold] descriptor. At 9th level, your resistance to cold increases to 10, and your save bonus against cold increases to +4.

Gloves of Magic Suppression
Aura moderate abjuration; CL 10th
Slot hands; Price 3,500 gp Weight —

DESCRIPTION
These simply embroidered teal evening gloves suppress Elsa’s ray of frost and arctic ray abilities that she cannot yet control. Because she lets loose with her cold rays whenever she is under stress or emotionally charged, she wears the gloves at all times.

CONSTRUCTION
Requirements Craft Wondrous Item, antimagic field, caster must be a frost sorcerer; Cost 1,750 gp

[Edit] size should be Medium not Small, Perception fixed. Other minor corrections.