PDA

View Full Version : Extra-dimensional space and... Goldeneye? 3.5

Oontarg
2016-02-12, 06:00 PM
As a Goldeneye Prc (pg.194/FaP) you get a Secret Cache(SU) ability, an extra-dimensional space. What happens if i combine this with other extra-dimensional space? like jumping into a Portable Hole(pg.264DMG)...

What if you put a Bag of Holding (pg.248DMG)magic item into the Secret Cache(SU)... what happens?

What if a you, the Goldeneye with Secret Cache(SU) are swallowed by a creature three sizes larger with a Hoard Gullet(pg.68DrM) a 1st level spell that creates an extra-dimensional space... cast on itself?

What if i were to put a Black Bag spell (pg.86/BoVD), bag in this Secret Cache(SU)? A Black Bag is an magic created component that creates a 10 cubic ft of space for evil magic items. Therefore it is a evil/magic extra-dimensional space... costs a 1lb bag and first level spell... what happens to the secret cache and black bag when combined?

What if you then put a Black Bag, magic bag and a Bag of Holding magic item in the Secret Cache(SU) at the same time... what happens?

Change of topic. I have a couple of Questions about extra-dimensional space and cohorts/followers.

What if a cohort Goldeye with Secret Cache(SU) were to do "Stuff" with Portable Hole, Bag of Holding and Black Bag?

What if you put a Bag of Holding, magic item in a 1st level followers mouth who had cast a Hoard Gullet spell on itself?

What if you put in this same 1st level followers mouth a Bag of Holding, magic item and a Back Bag, magic bag at the same time?

And Finally how does all this work with the Portable Hole magic item?

(FaP) Faiths and Pantheons,(DMG)Dungeon Masters Guide,(BoVD)Book of Vile Darkness,(DrM) Dragon Magic

zergling.exe
2016-02-12, 06:22 PM
By RAW the only extradimennsional spaces that have an interaction are the ones that say they do. So pretty much the only ones are Bags of Holding and Portable Holes. Specifically thoes two interacting with each other and not themselves.