PDA

View Full Version : The Gewd Guys

Ikkitosen
2004-11-04, 09:12 AM
So, anyone else checked this out? I already read some of the comics, but this seems like a good way to find others I might like.

I look forward to the site growing and adding the final comics :).

Ikki.

evileeyore
2004-11-04, 06:44 PM
What you talking about Wilis... err Ikkitosen?

If it some other site, then make mid da linky!

--EvilE

The Giant
2004-11-05, 12:32 AM
Methinks evileeyore doesn't read the Home page...

Teh Gewd Guys (http://gewdguys.com/)

evileeyore
2004-11-05, 07:14 PM
Methinks evileeyore doesn't read the Home page...

Teh Gewd Guys (http://gewdguys.com/)

Home page?

You mean theres more here than comic and messageboard?

Hmmm, mathaps I need to explore a bit more...

Ikkitosen
2004-11-06, 08:30 AM
There's loads :).

Function, for cool rules and things you can put in your game.

Form, for the more qualitative aspects of gaming, like how to add atmosphere to a game or how to create your own world.

Etc. Just work your way down the toolbar on the left :D.

Ikki.

DrSpoon
2005-02-08, 07:21 PM
I'm quite partial to Chugworth academy myself

bournie
2005-02-09, 11:53 PM
I actually started with Lozers got hooked and then after reading the archive in two days decided that there must be more of these webcomic things out there and found OOTS, among others from Buzzcomics (you could say I am now what would be referred to as an addict or Webcomicaphilia).

I read Chugworth, Lozers and Oots (Obviously)

Invariel
2005-02-10, 08:24 AM
OotS... Wait a minute... You mean that this isn't the 8-Bit Theater message boards?! OMG!!! I... gotta go...

:P

Zherog
2005-02-10, 12:05 PM
I actually started with Lozers got hooked and then after reading the archive in two days decided that there must be more of these webcomic things out there and found OOTS, among others from Buzzcomics (you could say I am now what would be referred to as an addict or Webcomicaphilia).

I read Chugworth, Lozers and Oots (Obviously)

Has Loserz been updated lately? I haven't checked in a month or so (and can't at work - it's blocked ::) ). Last time I checked, though, it hadn't been updated in a looooong time...

Entertainer13
2005-02-10, 12:58 PM
Apparently the creator's on the job hunt. Some whiney stuff about wanting to graduate college, afford food and clothes, crazy stuff like that. :D

Arxilius
2006-09-07, 03:05 AM
Wow, this is an old thread. However, it is exactly the topic I want to discuss.

What ever happened to Teh Gewd Guys? I mean, I know the comics weren't all similar (OotS is about as far from Clone Manga as you can get), but they had a good dynamic. Anyone mind clearing this up for me?

[EDIT]: Sorry, I failed to read the posting rules first, so I didn't know thread necromancy was frowned upon. However, the damage is done, eh? My question stands.