PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying to remember a webcomic

Lateral
2016-02-15, 03:53 PM
I'm trying to remember a webcomic that I read a few years ago. It was pretty brief, with a complete story. I don't remember much of the details, but there was an alien, and a girl who lived in a shack in the woods? And she was keeping the alien captive, and towards the end of the story, the shack burned down but the alien survived, and then there was a timeskip forward several years and the alien was threatening the planet, and she had to go fight it as an adult. Does anyone remember anything like this?

Lateral
2016-02-17, 11:36 PM
Augh, nothing? This has been killing me for days. I read it years ago, I have no idea where I found it, and I can't remember either of the main characters' names. I do remember that the art was incredible, that it was light on text, that it was sort of creepy, and that it was only two hundred pages or so. I've tried searching through TVTropes' sci-fi and horror webcomic lists with no luck, so I think it must be fairly obscure.

LoneStarNorth
2016-02-17, 11:41 PM
Could it be Apothecia (http://apotheciacomic.tumblr.com/page/91)?

Lateral
2016-02-17, 11:44 PM
Yes! That was it! Not quite how I remembered, but that's definitely it.

Domochevsky
2016-02-22, 01:30 AM
What a fascinating comic. Not as comprehensible as I'd like it to be, but man. That is a thing. :smalleek:

Murk
2016-02-22, 10:14 AM
This made me read it, and, indeed, it has something fascinating. I don't understand it in the slightest, but, well.
So.
Yeah.

Alright.