PDA

View Full Version : character help. nicked named the Azure Dragon

Nosta
2016-02-15, 09:21 PM
so my gm is letting me build a npc for the game i'm in. It'll be the twin sister of my gestalt wizard(swiftblade)/warblade

I want her to have a breath weapon that will be very powerful. she'll be level 10 like my character

And this is were I have a couple questions.
Dragon shaman or DFA.
My second part is I was thinking of her other class being a psionic class, but i'm not sure if any would fit

as for her race. she'll be a custom race that boost con, gm as already ok'd this.

for her personality she is very serious and in combat she is a no fun and games type.

I want her to use A greatsword, but i'm not sure what enchantments she should have on it. she'll be able to have a weapon with a +5 bonus at most

sadly on tempts allowed.

stats are point by 30 thinking of putting an 18 in con but not sure how the other should go.

as for feats it depends on what class people help me decide.

can some one help me?

dascarletm
2016-02-16, 11:54 AM
DFA will probably give you a better breath weapon. Mostly because you can use it every round if you want. The Dragon Shaman breath weapon could be used if you stack on a bunch of metabreath feats (found in the draconomicon and... races of the dragon?).

For gestalt, dragon shaman is a good passive side, if you decide to go with a more active psionic class. DFA would be more of an active side.

If you go Psi Warrior//Dragon Shaman you can stack a bunch of metabreath feats for a strong opening breath weapon, then be a psichic warrior the rest of the time with some auras. It is a bit MAD though.

illyahr
2016-02-16, 12:27 PM
If you're going with a name like Azure Dragon, I would recommend going into an essential-based class like Totemist or Incarnate. Whenever you use an essential-based ability, you glow a different color of blue, depending on the ability. The different essential-based feats also have blue-based names such as Azure, Cerulean, Cobalt etc.