PDA

View Full Version : Xykon new owns a half-destroyed castle

Wolfman42666
2007-06-17, 04:51 AM
Anyone else think that's fitting?
Since he's big on the whole cliché villain thing, and the big bad guy usually has a falling apart castle that the heroes have to somehow get into and/or take over.
I think that's usually how it goes and it's not like the dungeon of dorukan was in much better shape or anything.
I just think it suits him, since he doesn't have flesh an all.

..What do you think?

Emperor Ing
2007-06-17, 05:07 AM
Yeeaahhh....i wish the OOTS luck in getting into a room with no doors....:smallyuk:

Revlid
2007-06-17, 05:36 AM
Yeeaahhh....i wish the OOTS luck in getting into a room with no doors....:smallyuk:

Or walls...

TDG
2007-06-17, 06:40 AM
Castles need to either be filled with levels or have a bridge with Bowser at the end of them. This has neither. Heroes would not find it hard to battle their way through the rubble to get to your throneroom. The lair you are looking for is in another castle.

Sigbru
2007-06-17, 08:45 AM
Castles need to either be filled with levels or have a bride with Bowser at the end of them. This has neither. Heroes would not find it hard to battle their way through the rubble to get to your throneroom. The lair you are looking for is in another castle.

There's a army of hodgoblins around the castle :smallannoyed:

The OotS will find a way to blow the city even more

Ancalagon
2007-06-17, 09:01 AM
Well, at least there is a stylish burning city around the broken castle... but nice how Redcloak manipulated Xykon to stay in the city.

XBobbis
2007-06-17, 10:26 AM
Hmmm, owning a half-destroyed castle...

There's gotta be a PrC that that's a requirement for.